Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (76992 Views)

Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by proxillin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
majekdom2:
you have been emptying your sack before now with ur fingers. Nothing will change

Yes...but the doll will give a better experience this time around

5 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
majekdom2:
no pity me oo. I get correct 10/10 babe. And for the babe you think I am impressing, if I wan do am, I for d do am Tey Tey. She knows.

I see

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

I see
Wetin you see. I no get doll na. Btw I talk say delay odikwa dangerous.
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Hizzojay(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
This got me cracking... grin cheesy grin cheesy

greiboy:

Nigerian men from all works of life have been deeply excited about the announcement of the sales of the sex dolls, and although many of them cannot afford it. They have vowed to save enough money till they purchase one or wait for a cheaper model by Aba boys

3 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by HIpopocohantas(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

I see

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by pepethemaniac: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Once in life time investment.
Think of all the money you would have invested in organic vag
Think of all the money you would have invested in yourself to try to impress an organic vag
Think of how much you could save in 5 years trying to maintain a not so loyal organic vag.

This doll is worth having.

13 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Will I get my size?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:
Since this is the keyword today, find attached my project work cheesy

Topic: Who will be worst affected by widespread adoption of sex dolls?

Case study: NIGERIA.

Hypothesis 1: Males won't be worst affected.
Hypothesis 2 : Females won't be worst affected.

Observations:

>Sex dolls currently cost about N800,000.
>Nigeria with over 180million people.
>Over half of this population are living in poverty (i.e) below $1 a day.
>Minimum wage is N18000 = N216,000/annum.
>Npower is N30000 = N360,000/annum.
>NYSC allowance is N19800 = N237,600/annum .
>Unemployment rate was 18.8% Q3/2017.
>The average Nigerian saves less than N60,000 in a year. As at 2015, NDIC made it known that 2% of Nigerians, account for over 90% of deposits in banks. Those 2% are definitely not here shouting we want sex dolls.
>The average Nigerian has a starting salary of less than 20k. Yea, we all remember that first teaching job, cybercafe attendant, secretary/receptionist...etc.
>The average Nigerian youth is either living in their parents house or sharing space with a friend. You need private space for that damn thing

Conclusion: No gender will be worst affected. There will be no sales boom of sex dolls in Nigeria [amongst average Nigerians] for now. There'll still be enough men and women to go round for interested parties. A very minute percentage of the population will buy that doll, this includes males & females. Deeldos sold, maybe because of affordability [and portability].

Recommendation: Wake up, you're in Nigeria. A hypocritical conservative shithole grin Most of us are hustling, broke, upcoming, not buoyant enough...etc.

Reference: Poco .J. Smith, "Sex Robots? Societal and Economical Menace or Not?" tongue

Your intelligence is striking and your analytical skill thought provoking. Can I tap from your well of knowledge pls?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Opoki(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

>The average Nigerian saves less than N60,000 in a year. As at 2015, NDIC made it known that 2% of Nigerians, account for over 90% of deposits in banks. Those 2% are definitely not here shouting we want sex dolls.
>The average Nigerian has a starting salary of less than 20k. Yea, we all remember that first teaching job, cybercafe attendant, secretary/receptionist...etc.
>The average Nigerian youth is either living in their parents house or sharing space with a friend. You need private space for that damn thing

Conclusion: No gender will be worst affected. There will be no sales boom of sex dolls in Nigeria [amongst average Nigerians] for now. There'll still be enough men and women to go round for interested parties. A very minute percentage of the population will buy that doll, this includes males & females. Deeldos sold, maybe because of affordability [and portability].

Recommendation: Wake up, you're in Nigeria. A hypocritical conservative shithole grin Most of us are hustling, broke, upcoming, not buoyant enough...etc.

Reference: Poco .J. Smith, "Sex Robots? Societal and Economical Menace or Not?" tongue

Whatever you're smoking is good, I like your analysis.
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by esthy86(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
All this is rubbish,I just don't understand what the world is turning into,may God forgive mankind
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by stanliwise(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
mistel:
The bitter truth is that Men will be most affected!
how would we feel when we catch our wives running a secret doll ownership somewhere and getting fvcked daily or 2x a week by a will smith or Jim iyke looking sex doll?
Trust me, the women won't get too much headache if we patronise sex dolls, but we will get killed by headache if our women starts patronising 6packed-sexdolls!
You nailed it bro!.
I no fit laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Tamakay(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
This won't work as long as Oloshos are taking care of guys need.#500 is not too much rather than going for this rubbish. To the question, males will be affected.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by sirxbit(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Some men go dey wait make 2nd intimacy gadget land Nigeria o. Gbo gbo
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Millz404(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
pepethemaniac:
It's not going to cost #800k forever. Once it goes into full scale manufacturing, the price will keep dropping until 100k and then eventually we will see sexdolls at 50k because Demand will outweigh supply and also wait till China get their hands on a prototype, you will see 10k sexdoll by end of the year .

*supply will outweigh demand....
If demand outweigh supply, prices will remain high
(principle of demand and supply)
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by tealaw(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
WHO been wasting time and money tryna prevent and cure STDs. Just buy intimacy gadget for everybody. That way, nobody go catch dem diseases

4 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

You are too good
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by SuccesYear: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
But why this so disrespect for female gender like this.....am so abashed postings of all sorts of female germane sexual parts....

Are we truely in end time?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by lekzman: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
I dont know what to say. So no more generation abi?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by smith666999(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
chai, thank God for this invention... I no go marry again. buy two SexDoll, abduct pikin join am. am good to go.

9 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Deathlezz: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
[s]
MissWrite:

Women can't detach themselves emotionally from sex? I don't know if that's entirely true. I know you want to maintain this romanticized image of women but here's something which I do not say proudly, only truly: Some women have been doing so professionally for years. And some women can cheat with the driver or gate man for the sole purpose of sex; and they choose these people who are perceivably beneath their social class not just for proximity, but because there's no risk of falling in love. While men always end up catching feelings for their secretaries, house-helps or even a prostitute. (Like in Bridget Jones' Diary, Sound of Music, Pretty Woman); no woman is beneath a guy when it comes to romance. Whereas a woman would seriously be second guessing herself if she starts getting dreamy eyed with the mechanic in view; it doesn't matter how attractive he is in reality. Also, some women can bang their rich husbands for years so he keeps paying for their stuff, without ever falling in love with him.

Women can do sex very nicely with gadgets. Have you not heard how the cucumber has suffered under the lasciviousness of some women? African women in particular, can really let their hair down with a dil.do. Unlike with a man. Some! This is because, in a lot of areas still, African women are judged for being too sexually expressive. So, in most cases, all they can do is pray that he knows what he is doing. She may not woman-up to tell him what she wants, so that he doesn't label her an olosho. Enter dil.do, problem solved. And she'll make it go how she wants it to go.

For me though, I doubt that the sex doll holds much of an appeal. It's too bulky; and only one appendage is really needed. Plus I don't want to have to stare into those lifeless eyes without a soul. After applying pressure to the necessary pleasure points, the rest happens in the head for me. I can be anywhere, with anyone doing whatever thing. So the dil.do is sufficient. It would get the job done.

That's a fleshlight. It hasn't been very popular all the while. I am really curious to see how this one plays out, because I believe men have an ego that a life-less thing cannot satisfy. Knowing that the moan is programmed and mechanized; and not a real feed-back undecided. Unless it's like a karaoke machine that gives you points (moaning sounds) as you hit the notes. Then it could be a fun game. Pa! Pa! 60%.......Pa! Pa! Pa!........80%.....Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!..........speaking in tongues.....that kind of thing. It'll get predictable after a while though.

True. More women would have to work. But that's a good thing for everyone. Especially the women in question.

I've not met those guys you are referring to; the ones that don't like attention. The ones I end up with always want to be cuddled, and kissed and get back rubs - babies! Well, the purpose of a sex doll is clear. None of that for anyone. But girls get attention from their girls, while guys are insecure about man/man bonding.

Women don't need to flaunt their toys. Nobody does. They only need the gadgets in the bedroom, where they can be used as freely as one would like (a dil.do is travel size anyway). Or are men planning to take their sex dolls out on dates? Or have public sex? Remember you're treading a thin line between sanity and mental instability here. If you get too attached to the thing, you'll start hearing voices
[/s]

No Nigerian woman will spend 800k to buy a sex doll. Even your fake Brazilian hair and phones are relied upon men to buy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by smith666999(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
SuccesYear:
But why this so disrespect for female gender like this.....am so abashed postings of all sorts of female germane sexual parts....

Are we truely in end time?

how did they disrespect the female gender?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
[s]I don't mind buying a male sex doll and hopefully figure out how to train it toclean and iron my office clothes, fvcking stressful to be ironing weekly and also too expensive to give out weekly too. cry[/s]

I realize it's a doll not an android dam cry to think I've studied Ghost in the shell and still made this mistake

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Even at that, we still know the age group that have lots of sex drive and time. This age group are still finding their feet. 200k is luxury to them.

Leave online bants, everyone will still logout and be faced with reality. Which is to find the nearest leg to hang for burglary... grin

I don't even understand sef, male intimacy gadgets have always been there. How many men bought them, as compared to the purchase of deeldos?
except sex dolls ovulate and can carry pregnancies, I don't see the reason for the topic. The human race will suffer most.

Some people think the price of sex dolls will drop when they get mass produced, thwy forget that mass production would mean a drop in quality. So, just like you have lots of smartphones today which vary in quality, same may apply to the sex dolls. The cheaper it is, the lower the quality

Some may eventually malfunction the way Samsung Galaxy phones malfunctioned some years ago and blow up....imagine a nigga knacking his sex doll only for the thing to explode while he's ejaculating grin

That would make quite a story grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
The way some female posters are aggressive over this sex doll thing simply shows that they have fears and insecurities.

In my opinion, the average man (be it Nigeria, Asian or Western) won't be affected a bit by the sex doll. On the other hand, the average woman hates competition and less attention, she would be more affected.

11 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by farouk2much(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
mistel:
The bitter truth is that Men will be most affected!
how would we feel when we catch our wives running a secret doll ownership somewhere and getting fvcked daily or 2x a week by a will smith or Jim iyke looking sex doll?
Trust me, the women won't get too much headache if we patronise sex dolls, but we will get killed by headache if our women starts patronising 6packed-sexdolls!
You Make A Very Good Point,
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tamakay:
This won't work as long as Oloshos are taking care of guys need.#500 is not too much rather than going for this rubbish. To the question, males will be affected.
lols.. real rubbish. I love my female humans... you guys rock!
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by NoChill: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

That was the same thing they said about mobile phones and sim cards, what is happening today?

6 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by ManIzHot: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
I am just here to read comments

3 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Arsenalholic(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:Jeez! What did you graduate with? You're so intelligent I want to tie a white hanky on your head... grin

Jeez! What did you graduate with? You're darn intelligent that I want to drape a white hanky over your head grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.