Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (140318 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When gbege burst, you go grab your male doll fly fence na.... lolzzzz.

With which strenght?
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Annie939(f): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmmmmmmmm everything now is all about sex

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sexdoll: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Annie939:
hmmmmmmmm everything now is all about sex

Hmmmm.... you just realized that now?

That's wonderful.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by jonaifame22(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

you GET IT.
most people dont understand the equation.
*men want sex from women BUT women dont want sex from men.
*women want money from men BUT men dont want money from women.

also, a woman using a sex doll is a loser coz women own sex. just like a man on social welfare is a loser coz men own money

a sex doll is fake sex for those who cant get real sex
just like social welfare is a fake salary for those who cant get a real salary
chai, finishing
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Oyenike01(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
doll go always be doll.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
I think Buhari is behind this sex dolls madness...

Why on earth should every thread now be about sex dolls?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
jonaifame22:
good, but they can't give u money but the female sex doll can give men pleaaaaaaassssssuuurrree

Jeesss!!!! Guy, ur papa name na wicked
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by toyoC1(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
gay guys wouodnt mind this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Shugavee(f): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

Look at those arm lengths, the abs, pecs, strong hands.

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Ladies have now got a man who will never leave us or slut shame us frequently.
Rejoice!
exactly!! Am even hor ny looking at them!! They r sure gonna be hawt!! wink
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Crossbow(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Twoclans:
Guys always talking about women asking for money ,please look around you a lot of women are bread winners in their families.

A lot of females support their male partners financially.

Who are this women still following men for money?

Please someone should tell them its no longer in vogue.

@ male sex dolls :its a no no for me abeg.

Are u single? You talk like u're independent.. That's a turn on for me. You may not see them, but leeches still exist. They give in to the highest bidder, extort money, then find another person to jump into. Their job is : GIRLFRIEND..Their major tools are their toned skin, shape and sex.
Boys are becoming broke spending on all these and they are enthusiastic about the creation of something that they will have little or no issues with.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Shugavee:
exactly!! Am even hor ny looking at them!! They r sure gonna be hawt!! wink
true girl
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by shogsman(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

Look at those arm lengths, the abs, pecs, strong hands.

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Ladies have now got a man who will never leave us or slut shame us frequently.
Rejoice!

#withsexdollswestand
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by shogsman(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=64282456]you have no idea,u're sounding harsh,pls drink some water to cool ur radiator 08182192338 chat me on Watsapp, I'll take u out dis weekend, but pls appear make up free,lemme spend some of my barbing money on you [/qu

Baddest savage ever liveth,send me your account number.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Twoclans(f): 4:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Crossbow:

Are u single? You talk like u're independent.. That's a turn on for me. You may not see them, but leeches still exist. They give in to the highest bidder, extort money, then find another person to jump into. Their job is : GIRLFRIEND..Their major tools are their toned skin, shape and sex.
Boys are becoming broke spending on all these and they are enthusiastic about the creation of something that they will have little or no issues with.

Yes I am a very independent person,the only man who I ever depended on for anything is my father and as at today he is six feet below the earth.

I have always believed irrespective of gender once a human being comes of age that innate skill to survive should be activated in them.

Honestly I have never been supportive of women been leaches on a man,its not just attractive.

@ crossbow that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy something for your lady from time to time. wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by nancyv(f): 4:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Twoclans:
Guys always talking about women asking for money ,please look around you a lot of women are bread winners in their families.

A lot of females support their male partners financially.

Who are this women still following men for money?

Please someone should tell them its no longer in vogue.

@ male sex dolls :its a no no for me abeg.
My mom was an independent woman when my dad married her.She is still carrying the family now that my dad is no more. I think they are referring to unmarried ladies.There is a difference between married and unmarried women.well,except housewives.
it pisses me off when men shout goldigger upandan.
You can't except a student or someone who is not working not to ask u for money. Date independent and responsible ladies who u can marry tomorrow.Stop dating small girls and don't come here whining after you do so.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Twoclans(f): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2018
nancyv:

My mom was an independent woman when my dad married her.She is still carrying the family now that my dad is no more. I think they are referring to unmarried ladies.There is a difference between married and unmarried women.well,except housewives.
it pisses me off when men shout goldigger upandan.
You can't except a student or someone who is not working not to ask u for money. Date independent and responsible ladies who u can marry tomorrow.Stop dating small girls and don't come here whining after you do so.

@ nancyv ,yes I understand most of the complains is about unmarried ladies that is why my second paragraph is there.

The disgusting thing about the whole thing is what some of we ladies use the money we are always bugging men for.

A lady who doesn't work or is still a student please what does she need Brazilian hair for?why does she want an iPhone?why does she want to go to dubia and carry a hermes bag?

Do you know that N100,000 can start a decent business for someone?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by nancyv(f): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Twoclans:

@ nancyv ,yes I understand most of the complains is about unmarried ladies that is why my second paragraph is there.

The disgusting thing about the whole thing is what some of we ladies use the money we are always bugging men for.

A lady who doesn't work or is still a student please what does she need Brazilian hair for?why does she want an iPhone?why does she want to go to dubia and carry a hermes bag?

Yeah,you are right.That's why i advised them to go for the matured independent ladies.Not every lady is materialistic.Some have good jobs and are looking for husbands to settle down with.
These guys should go mingle with those ladies
The thing is some of these guys are always intimidated by independent ladies.That's why they go for d golddiggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by ubunja(m): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2018
nancyv:

Yeah,you are right.That's why i advised them to go for the matured independent ladies.Not every lady is materialistic.Some have good jobs and are looking for husbands to settle down with.
These guys should go mingle with those ladies
The thing is some of these guys are always intimidated by independent ladies.That's why they go for d golddiggers.
keep telling yourself that.
meanwhile sex dolls are not gold diggers and are trending

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by jonaifame22(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=shogsman post=64292796][/quote]lol
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Crossbow(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes I am a very independent person,the only man who I ever depended on for anything is my father and as at today he is six feet below the earth.

I have always believed irrespective of gender once a human being comes of age that innate skill to survive should be activated in them.

Honestly I have never been supportive of women been leaches on a man,its not just attractive.

@ crossbow that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy something for your lady from time to time. wink

You speak with wisdom, more of your type and doll manufacturers will run out of business.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Twoclans:

That man asked two questions and you only answered 1!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Crossbow(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Martin0:

Oga which man? Which two questions?
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Crossbow:

Oga which man? Which two questions?
Make melon pill it self
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Crossbow(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Martin0:

Make melon pill it self
Your metaphors are throwing me off balance, you must be an elderly man.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Crossbow:

Ok.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Twoclans(f): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Martin0:

Sir martin0 ,can we just allow the second question pass wink
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Twoclans(f): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Crossbow:

Crossbow he means that you should allow the person he mentioned peel itself.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Cannonleo(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2018
These sex dolls are inanimate broke guys

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Daniel2289(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Your sense of reasoning is highly noted.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Twoclans(f): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Daniel2289:

Your sense of reasoning is highly noted.

Thanks Daniel2289,but I must say it comes from alot of life experiences.

I was in the banking industry for a couple of years and currently running my own business now.

So you can understand where my sense of reasoning comes from.

Anyway thanks for the compliment kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.