Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (140277 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Daeylar(f): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
tartarus:
Can this sex doll topic end on nairaland already?!. I mean sex dolls have been around for more than 10yrs so why the noise now?! It's a known fact that 80% of nairaland members are self loathing, jobless or underpaid males. They tend to attack everything "female related".

Nairaland guys carrying this sex doll topic like it's a do or die affair but majority CANT even afford it! They can't even afford a used 90's Nigerian car. So enough of this noise from nairaland Male youths, stop with the unnecessary female bashing. It's really disheartening, alwaaaays bashing women on here. Go make money!

Smh I'm sticking to human beings. Sex dolls can never replace a human being. undecided

This is 2018 and a grown man still thinks a lady can't be financially buoyant??! Always talking about how a lady intends to ask you for money when you DONT even have money! Onlynairaland smh

Thank you
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Ibiblaze(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

This has happened countless times and I ain't saying for saying sake.

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

You don't know women as half as you think!!!!!!

See this one thinking she is smart.. It's true that girls have fish brain
What makes u feel a man would give you money if he is not interested on u
OK now assuming all men and boys have sex doll... What do u have to offer them
If u like look hot.. Ur only turning them up for there sex dolls.. Or they won't even be turn up cause of how they are attracted to there dolls

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by NaeChris: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. nor be new thing, we are used to your using dildos and cucumber. So no difference with this.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by NaeChris: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?
The bros finished you. If I be you, I go begin cry.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by JOMAX: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=richythePH post=64282408][/quote]:-D :-D
>
........ as in reverse masturbation without a reciprocative orgasm. abeg let's not insult GOD #Istandwithdladies# i'd rather go with physically challenged woman than this shit of a plastic
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Twoclans:

@ nancyv ,yes I understand most of the complains is about unmarried ladies that is why my second paragraph is there.

The disgusting thing about the whole thing is what some of we ladies use the money we are always bugging men for.

A lady who doesn't work or is still a student please what does she need Brazilian hair for?why does she want an iPhone?why does she want to go to dubia and carry a hermes bag?

Do you know that N100,000 can start a decent business for someone?
gbam! U need a good peck for dis postcheesy.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Twoclans(f): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam! U need a good peck for dis postcheesy.

Abeg kiss me joor,
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nedfed(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When will u concur smelling pvssy?
Sex doll ti take over grin

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nedfed(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
jonaifame22:
good, but they can't give u money but the female sex doll can give men pleaaaaaaassssssuuurrree
Baddiest

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by jonaifame22(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Baddiest
my oga
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Abeg kiss me joor,
oya come here lemme hold u tight and peck ur lipswink

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by rawskull: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Can the females give the sex doll style undecided
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by laliga01: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Chaii, this one pain you gannn
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Op, be careful
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by kushercain: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Beckino:
Like seriously? This is silly.

Shaa, as a good girl, I prefare a man that can pet and protect me. One that I can communicate with. Not a bigger and masculine version of the doll I used to play with...they obviously can't even fertilise my eggs. Mtcheeew.

u deserve d best fertilizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
kushercain:

u deserve d best fertilizer
Wow. That's nice.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Horlickz77(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kindly join open � now, for your sex comics,giveaway,hookups,tell and other entertaining gist , rated ��
https:///2348068282919?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by khia: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jamariwolf4:
I Think These Male Sex Dolls Are Kinda Fit.

So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

Look at those arm lengths, the abs, pecs, strong hands.

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Ladies have now got a man who will never leave us or slut shame us frequently.
Rejoice!

Rejoice over this white pieces of crap, you losers are really desperate. Where is your pride? undecided
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by zexy2030(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

This has happened countless times and I ain't saying for saying sake.

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

You don't know women as half as you think!!!!!!

Ubunja is saying same with you, like you don't understand the red pills...we can have fun solely and still handle our bills but no woman can have same fun without calling a man to handle part of her bills...it's quite simple.
We give you the money to connect to you..
You may decide to give us sex to connect to us if you wish..OK?
But when you give us(guys) money for sex, then its looks odd because any guy, I mean all guys can Bleep for free, sex is cheap for any woman... When it comes to bills that sex becomes her tool and definitely a guy bears that bill.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Rejomar(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Like seriously? This is silly.

Shaa, as a good girl, I prefare a man that can pet and protect me. One that I can communicate with. Not a bigger and masculine version of the doll I used to play with...they obviously can't even fertilise my eggs. Mtcheeew.

That's the wisdom am talking about
See damsel wey get wisdom
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
who will do the thrusting nd who will bring the money and most importantly who will commit? because commitment is the major orgasm accelerator

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.