Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap (1087 Views)

I Met A Girl Who Said Sex On First Date Means Nothing / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by robertnkono(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
[i][/i]hey guys...
just with a friend this evening, and along our lenghty chat, he was telling me how we wooed a lady few days back, and on that very day, after taking her out and buying her few drinks, next was to tell her he was going to like her to accompany him to his house which she never declined, on getting to his place, without any waste of time he started the moves and she fell without any hesitation...
does having sex with a lady on a first date, does it mean that the lady is cheap
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Which kind cheap.

Instead it means d guy can move mountains dat others can't.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by heffem(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
It doesn't mean she is cheap, in most cases it means she gbadun the Bobo parole...
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by dammyshaggs: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
robertnkono:
[i][/i]hey guys...
just with a friend this evening, and along our lenghty chat, he was telling me how we wooed a lady few days back, and on that very day, after taking her out and buying her few drinks, next was to tell her he was going to like her to accompany him to his house which she never declined, on getting to his place, without any waste of time he started the moves and she fell without any hesitation...
does having sex with a lady on a first date, does it mean that the lady is cheap

Around which area

Pls where did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Greenbullet(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Go and buy a sex doll
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Tallesty1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
It means that he's cheap and she's affordable

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by IAMSASHY(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecidedyes,she cheap pass purewater,dat simply shows how she easily accompanys guys(not just ur friend) home after some drinks. First dates are mere introductions,d next a responsible girl should do is go home and reason d whole matter, weather to continue or quit,not going to his own home and build up one useless emotion
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Not only her
It's makes the both of you cheap...
For thinking of going down with her and making move...

Not like she even made the move, he did grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by donstan18: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecidedyes,she cheap pass purewater,dat simply shows how she easily accompanys guys(not just ur friend) home after some drinks. First dates are mere introductions,d next a responsible girl should do is go home and reason d whole matter, weather to continue or quit,not going to his own home and build up one useless emotion

She isn't cheap, having sex with a guy on a first date isn't wrong and can never be wrong.

It's just that our society is filled with self deception and hypocrites.

A matured and understandable guy won't consider the lady cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by BlaQWolf: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:

For the first time since following you, I don't quite agree with your assertion... You actually didn't attack the question, you attacked sex
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by iamJ(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:
see ur life? U lack maturity, if u like hold sex back for 10 years , who cheap cheap, it's not by how it happened but what it means, some people are spontaneous, some are even married to the guy they bleeped on the first date

Only bread sellers think like that, some girls with more prestige than u, Bleep ramdon guys on tinder and they will marry men that will neva date som1 like u, for ur mind sex is the ultimate

After delaying sex did ur ex marry u?

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlaQWolf:

For the first time since following you, I don't quite agree with your assertion... You actually didn't attack the question, you attacked sex
that's why men use them, they always think like robots

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by HeyCorleone(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sex on a first date doesn't mean she's cheap.

Rather it should be a way for her to say "thank you" after the guy must have spent on her.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by iamJ(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Rather it should be a way for her to say "thank you" after the guy must have spent on her.
meat seller thinking lipsrsealed
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by HeyCorleone(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:
meat seller thinking lipsrsealed
Obviously your old man was one and that was the way he thought.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by iamJ(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Obviously your old man was one and that was the way he thought.
he married my mum, he said that children from fatherless homes think like meat sellers

I know where my father is right now, do u?
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by mazimee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:

Fucking on the 30th date doesn't make either of you responsible.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by iamJ(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
mazimee:

Fucking on the 30th date doesn't make either of you responsible.
I just tire ooo u have dated more than 5 guys and ure forming responsible cheesy
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by HeyCorleone(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:
he married my mum, he said that children from fatherless homes think like meat sellers

I know where my father is right now, do u?

Me and my pops are watching a game right now mehn.

That your father married your mother doesn't mean he wasn't a meat seller.

But I'm quite ashamed of the lines you're typing..

Isn't this the Almighty IamJ? The millionaire guy?
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by AryEmber(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Still on this mata? Anyways, which one is my own? Cheap or not, I can't buy anybody.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by iamJ(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Me and my pops are watching a game right now mehn.

That your father married your mother doesn't mean he wasn't a meat seller.

But I'm quite ashamed of the lines you're typing..

Isn't this the Almighty IamJ? The millionaire guy?
u still stay with ur pops mum's boyfriend cheesy

Abeg keep shut, which game are u watching? Can ur house afford a tv?

Google paternity test, stop calling strangers daddy
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Kenzico(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Which kind cheap.

Instead it means d guy can move mountains dat others can't.

I Tells u

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by HeyCorleone(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:
u still stay with ur pops mum's boyfriend cheesy

Abeg keep shut, which game are u watching? Can ur house afford a tv?

Google paternity test, stop calling strangers daddy

Lol.

Childish AF.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by donstan18: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Rather it should be a way for her to say "thank you" after the guy must have spent on her

Wtf

Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Daniel2289(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

She isn't cheap, having sex with a guy on a first date isn't wrong and can never be wrong.

It's just that our society is filled with self deception and hypocrites.

A matured and understandable guy won't consider the lady cheap.
On point. A like for you.
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by ibietela2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
No it doesn't
Re: Does Sex On A First Date Means She's Cheap by Daniel2289(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Those girls saying she is cheap here,,,,, If you check their profile, u will be amazed to see that their own worst.

(1) (Reply)

Do you have to do this before marriage ? / Craziest Tin U Or Ur Class Has Eva Done To The Teachers U Hated In Sec School? / I Don’t Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.