Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? (17628 Views)

Men Aren't Dying Fast Enough: What's Your Opinion? [picture Attached] / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2020
I don't know about you but I'm not interested at all... lol i see nothing in for me, there's no point, we don't live in 1960 anymore where women had high moral values, an average woman these days have a body count of over 500...

Here's a study that says younger men aren't interested in marriage
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/young-men-giving-up-on-marriage-women-arent-women-anymore

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Speak for yourself. Dont generalize. Ok?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by officialbet78: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2020
We are about to win again tonight.. Place your bets with every assurance of winning.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by oodua1stson: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Not surprising baby mama ti take over.

Just get someone pregnant, send upkeep money and be free from all bullshit

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by AfroKnight: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Speak for yourself. Dont generalize. Ok?

He is right.

You know he is right cos you yourself are still on the look out for a man to marry.

Marriage is no more attractive to men cos of the way society glosses over the toxicity these women bring into their marriages. Sometimes you wonder if it’s a home or a battleground for women against men.

Guys are leaning towards illegitimate children these days. Babymama drama is not as difficult to deal with as crazy wife drama.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
AfroKnight:

He is right.

You know he is right cos you yourself are still on the look out for a man to marry.

Marriage is no more attractive to men cos of the way society glosses over the toxicity these women bring into their marriages. Sometimes you wonder if it’s a home or a battleground for women against men. She is just insecure and cant accept this reality.. watch out for women coming here to bash this thread

Guys are leaning towards illegitimate children these days. Babymama drama is not as difficult to deal with as crazy wife drama.
Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
AfroKnight:

He is right.

Marriage is no more attractive to men cos of the way society glosses over the toxicity these women bring into their marriages. Sometimes you wonder if it’s a home or a battleground for women against men.

she cant accept the truth, just insecure.. watch out for women coming to bash this thread

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
oodua1stson:
Not surprising baby mama ti take over.

Just get someone pregnant, send upkeep money and be free from all bullshit
thats the best thing, no drama

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
AfroKnight:

He is right.

You guys should speak for yourselfs.
I don't know why you're making it look like its a taboo for an eligible spinster to be on the lookout for a man to marry. Should I be looking out for a woman? Or cant you see you're beginning to sound off?

The fact that majority of you are here to flirt away your lives doesn't mean there no decent men out there who still have sense and understand God's purpose for their lives to marry and obtain His blessings.

If we check those of you always coming here to bash women, youll likely be all these dry looking men we avoid in real life. Yes! So what's the boast about? Na una type?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Go phuck yuhself young man...
officialbet78:
We are about to win again tonight.. Place your bets with every assurance of winning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Designerdollars: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
nah this kine news dey sweet me grin

Ladies, listen up: we men are now the prize cool
So if you don't toast us, I'm sorry you are gonna die single cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I don't know why you're making it look like its a taboo for an eligible spinster to be on the lookout for a man to marry. Should I be looking out for a woman? Or cant you see you're beginning to sound off?

The fact that majority of you are here to flirt away your lives doesn't mean there no decent men out there who still have sense and understand God's purpose for their lives to marry and obtain His blessings.

If we check those of you always coming here to bash women, youll likely be all these dry looking men we avoid in real life. Yes! So what's the boast about? Na una type?
why do you ladies always say men who reject marriage are not matured or are small boys.??.. you don't think its normal for men to reject the marriage union?.. wakeup.. sensible men are waking up... nobody wants to deal with a womans problems... you just cant accept the fact that men aren't rolling over heels for women anymore... why should i suffer for a vagina with alot of body counts that its now loose as hell.. please keep it, if you say there are some men out ther willing to marry, why are alot of women single... you better face the reality, you might be single forever

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Designerdollars:
nah this kine news dey sweet me grin

Ladies, listen up: we men are now the prize cool
So if you don't toast us, I'm sorry you are gonna die single cheesy
men don wise... we don knack, we don tire, nothing dey again.. e remain make men live large and live alone, enjoy life alone.. how you see am

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Designerdollars: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
nah so I dey live too oo my brother grin
#pumpanddump grin
Kennedyiheme:
men don wise... we don knack, we don tire, nothing dey again.. e remain make men live large and live alone, enjoy life alone.. how you see am

12 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
why do you ladies always say men who reject marriage are not matured or are small boys.??.. you don't think its normal for men to reject the marriage union?.. wakeup.. sensible men are waking up... nobody wants to deal with a womans problems... you just cant accept the fact that men aren't rolling over heels for women anymore... why should i suffer for a vagina with alot of body counts that its now loose as hell.. please keep it, if you say there are some men out ther willing to marry, why are alot of women single... you better face the reality, you might be single forever

Lol... I will not be a single forever. I'll soon post my wedding pics here and you'll see it live! Ok?
You have chosen that part so be it unto you.

Real men dont reason the way you do. It because you're not a real man, thats why you have a poor and weak mentality.
Real men dont argue with women and that is why you're backing out cos uoi can live with your fellow woman as you'll have troubles cohabiting like you rightly said. Only sissies like you would support this post.

As for me, I will marry a real man who can handle me like a real man should.

Tot I was talking to a man though.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by zexy2030(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

For your mind now, you have written something. Mtchwwww.
Only one sense from all the gibberish above is that marriage brings blessings..and you ain't even stating it correctly, the right marriage brings blessing. Best of luck in ur endless search.
Ode.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by MrCork: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol... I will not be a single forever. I'll soon post my wedding pics here and you'll see it live! Ok?

Real men dont reason the way you do. It because you're not a real man, thats why you have poor and weak mentality.
Real men dont argue with women and that is why you're backing out cos uoi can live with your fellow woman as you'll have troubles cohabiting like you rightly said. Only sissies like you would support this post.

Great news..quit wasting time advisin the planet. I juss found a man for u,Davash222. He said he love lesssbian & that u the best feminist on nairaland.
Please giv him ya nomba & call him smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Little wonder its only girls with loose VJ you you're unfortunate to get cos youve lost sight of the original plan and purpose for your life.
Sorry. But there's still hope for you ir you turn a new leaf and give your life to Christ today. Otherwise youll continue to be fed with rotten VJs.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Real men dont reason the way you do. It because you're not a real man, thats why you have a poor and weak mentality.

grin grin thats what you ladies always say when men don't desire you.. "real men" dont do this real men don't do that...lol go and sit down, that real man talk doesn't move me at all... lol, i choose to be sensible not have anything to do with women these days because of their sick attitude and live style and you say for that reason I'm not a real man because i reject you? grin how about if women were real women they wouldn't be knacking half of the guys on a street.. lol you cant trick us with the real men talk.. we no want una again... lol i bet your not in a relationship, thats why you're here struggling to prove a point... ehyaaa

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Boydehot: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

It only take a matured mine to respond to those man that really think that most man are tired to get married.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Davash222(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
MrCork:

Great news..quit wasting time advisin the planet. I juss found a man for u,Davash222. He said he love lesssbian & that u the best feminist on nairaland.
Please giv him ya nomba & call him smiley

Hehehe. You’re obviously a troublemaker. Leave my darling alone , please. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
zexy2030:

For your mind now, you have written something. Mtchwwww.
Only one sense from all the gibberish above is that marriage brings blessings..and you ain't even stating it correctly, the right marriage brings blessing. Best of luck in ur endless search.
Ode.

Why are you still pained up till now? Is it because I ignored you? You're not my spec, please move on and stop hating. Ha!

I can't date a drunk, a clubber, and a Yoruba guy! Get that into your thick skull and deal with it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Kennedyiheme: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
MrCork:

Please giv him ya nomba & call him smiley so shes even a feminist grin feminist that is looking for a real man... onye ara

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by ChuksManny: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85846128]

You keep saying "real men", I bet you don't know what it means to be a real man. You just have a picture you paint for yourself as one. I'll tell u, its BS

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
grin grin thats what you ladies always say when men don't desire you.. "real men" dont do this real men don't do that...lol go and sit down, that real man talk doesn't move me at all... lol, i choose to be sensible not have anything to do with women these days because of their sick attitude and live style and you say for that reason I'm not a real man because i reject you? grin how about if women were real women they wouldn't be knacking half of the guys on a street.. lol you cant trick us with the real men talk.. we no want una again... lol i bet your not in a relationship, thats why you're here struggling to prove a point... ehyaaa

Hahahahaaa....as silly as this comment sounds it very funny cos it just made me LOL. grin.. Abeg abeg im done here. Biko.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Jhagz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
[/b][b][quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85845541]

Keep on searching for a wet looking man my sister �
God is your strength ��

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=ChuksManny post=85846496][/quote]

See..see see them sissies crawling out one after the other to challenge their fellow girl.
Biko I'm out!

Iberibe bu oria (borrowed from NwaAmaikpe).

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by AfroKnight: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

So you acknowledge you’re now looking for a husband. Shakara don end.

I assure you, there’s no way I’d settle for someone like you. Things are not that bad abeg. grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by cerpvad(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
I keep saying it that those of you who are against marriage now, na loneliness go kill you at old age.
Kennedyiheme:
I don't know about you but I'm not interested at all... lol i see nothing in for me, there's no point, we don't live in 1960 anymore where women had high moral values, an average woman these days have a body count of over 500...

Here's a study that says younger men aren't interested in marriage
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/young-men-giving-up-on-marriage-women-arent-women-anymore

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
cerpvad:
I keep saying it that those of you who are against marriage now, na loneliness go kill you at old age.

You can never be lonely if you are successful. If you are a man, it is difficult to be unsuccessful if you remain single with only yourself to feed.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
cerpvad:

You can never be lonely if you are successful. If you are a man, it is difficult to be unsuccessful if you remain single with only yourself to feed.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List The Name Of Porn Actress You Know / What Makes You Abbreviate Hbd, Hml, Llnp, Gbu When Congratulating? / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.