Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? (9520 Views)

Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by majorgr: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2018
saliubello:
Sir. I will advise you to send an email on my personal email address (saliubello2003@yahoo.com). This is to enable me elicit further information before coming up with best solutions to suit your irrigation needs.

Best regards,
SALIU
Pls, i dont do emails at this early stage, if i like your deal i contact you directly... Im planning on irrigating 5ha of land i need an overall estimate from a plot of land to an hectare, then we can work our way for the estimate of 5ha. Expecting the estimation as your quote here. Thank you.
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2018
majorgr:

Pls, i dont do emails at this early stage, if i like your deal i contact you directly... Im planning on irrigating 5ha of land i need an overall estimate from a plot of land to an hectare, then we can work our way for the estimate of 5ha. Expecting the estimation as your quote here. Thank you.
ok
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by Bonn01: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
saliubello:
Order yours too.
I want to irrigate one plot of land using drip please send quote to hallams02@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by fiddzy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls how much is the cost estimate for one plot email fiddzfc@hotmail.com
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2018
This offer is still valid
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by Zammzammm: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
saliubello:
Order now
Can we have your whatsapp no pls
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Zammzammm:

Can we have your whatsapp no pls
Here are my Mobile Numbers; Globacom: 08050323434, Airtel: 08028873809, Etisalat: 08099066646 or saliubello2003@yahoo.com
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
majorgr:

pls giv me an estimate for one hectare of land and also for 5 ha of land... let me conclude with my analysis if it is worth it. thank you.

Im very interested in this job.. I will advise you to send an email on my personal email address (saliubello2003@yahoo.com). This is to enable me elicit further information before coming up with best solutions to suit your irrigation needs.
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Start this farm today
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ask how.. New stock has arrived
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by Zammzammm: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pls could you send to my email address the estimate for a plot of land 120 ft by 60 ft. My address is samobioh@gmail.com. thanks and GOD bless
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Zammzammm:
Pls could you send to my email address the estimate for a plot of land 120 ft by 60 ft. My address is samobioh@gmail.com. thanks and GOD bless
just 2 rolls or 100m each.. N25000. Pick up in Ibadan. Chat me up for clearer description. Though I already assume that you are doing vegetables..
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Selling
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
New stocks have arrived, place order now
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Order now
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Call in now
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by Abramgreen: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please,let me chat you on this irrigation topic in Whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Abramgreen:
Please,let me chat you on this irrigation topic in Whatsapp. Thanks.
Send me messages on this number and I will respond to you shortly..08050323434
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Selling
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Order now
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by Stmichael900: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Which irrigation method is best for waterleaf cultivation.
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Stmichael900:
Which irrigation method is best for waterleaf cultivation.
your available water source and available cash will guide my recommendation. This is because you might not have lots of money to spend but have labour to offer, or money in abundance with labour being scarce
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Request a quote today
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Order from us
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by Stmichael900: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
saliubello:
your available water source and available cash will guide my recommendation. This is because you might not have lots of money to spend but have labour to offer, or money in abundance with labour being scarce

My source of water supply is a bore hole. Not much labour. On 4 plots.
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Stmichael900:

My source of water supply is a bore hole. Not much labour. On 4 plots.
let's talk on phone, I have a range of options for you.
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by jjbest123(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Can this work without storage tank,as water source will be directly from the river near by. If yes,can you also do the setting up?
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
jjbest123:
Can this work without storage tank,as water source will be directly from the river near by. If yes,can you also do the setting up?
what's the water source?? Where is the farm located?
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by jjbest123(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
saliubello:
what's the water source?? Where is the farm located?
river,anambra state
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
jjbest123:
river,anambra state
yes it can directly. You will make provision for the main line (either PVC layflat, PVC hose). A 2inch or 3inch mud pump will serve as pump.

Possible challenge with the setup is clogging of the microspraytubes by dirt or fine particles. This can be solved with filter or sieve to screen the water.

Talk to me on WhatsApp, let me illustrate it for you with pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by jjbest123(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
saliubello:
yes it can directly. You will make provision for the main line (either PVC layflat, PVC hose). A 2inch or 3inch mud pump will serve as pump.

Possible challenge with the setup is clogging of the microspraytubes by dirt or fine particles. This can be solved with filter or sieve to screen the water.

Talk to me on WhatsApp, let me illustrate it for you with pictures.
Not on whatsapp currently as i am not within the country now,i'm just making plans for the neccessary things as a result of the climate change,will sure buzz you once i'm back.
MODIFIED**

I saw a 3" mud pump @ pumpbiz website @ over $1900 is there any alternative to this?
Re: Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? by saliubello(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
jjbest123:
Not on whatsapp currently as i am not within the country now,i'm just making plans for the neccessary things as a result of the climate change,will sure buzz you once i'm back.
MODIFIED**

I saw a 3" mud pump @ pumpbiz website @ over $1900 is there any alternative to this?
Thats not correct, such pump prices varies with brand. From N36,000 (Thirty-six thousand naira) or slightly higher for all other brands and 3inch Honda Nigeria ranges from N80,000 and above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beans Business From The North / The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter Time / Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Dried Available For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.