Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue (4057 Views)

President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Shared by Zahara Onyiye

Nigerians politician and the citizens are naturally wicked

Why on earth will you use people's life as a pun

Like chess game

Cc lalasticlala

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

The link has been updated

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1568068853306416&id=100003099490509

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Friction!

We need details and not this road-side mechanic tales by moonlight. grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by agwom(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Chai! God don catch them

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by dukie25: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Those that raided Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa etc were not proper Fulanis abi?

And these Peuhl militias had thousands of cows and ammunition just so we think they're Fulanis.
sarrki you need......

7 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
I'm not trying to side with the bastards terrorists but I know for sure majority of this fulani herdsmen noise are just cover up by the evil being perpetrated by some indigenous people.

Thank God for Channels Television that reveal the culprit behind the killings in same Benue State early last year, don't know if the guy has been caught by the Police or not but majority of killings in Kaduna and Jos I can confidently say it's communal clashes.

Thank God for revealing the bastards behind Omaku new year killings, if not so, Fulani herdsmen would have carry the blame again.

I pray the government find lasting solutions to all these killings here and there.

We need good power supply

We need good road network

We need surveillance camera everywhere.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Paperwhite(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
The police is still joking.They know the real killer fulani herdsmen but they will never arrest them.Fucktards. angry

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire please be patriotic in your statement

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

This is pure junk as it has no valid verification. Could you please post from certify and recognized media? Is high time you stopped your payless propaganda.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by dukie25: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
You're allowing them to play you like a zombie.
Oops!

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018
dukie25:

Oops!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by iLoveAnambra(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Nna Nigeria don tire
even if na Malawi i go manage for now

God punish Buhari

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

grin

With all facts gathered so far

You have shown that your interest is in opposition

You have shown serious bigotry

You only care about your party

You can't do otherwise than what your party asked you to do

I have shown that I can attack and criticize any politician or party

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Warship: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Fake and nonsense news.
Fulani herdsmen can't fool us.
Stop herding of cows now.

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

With all facts gathered so far

You have shown that your interest is in opposition

You have shown serious bigotry

You only care about your party

You can't do otherwise than what your party asked you to do

I have shown that I can attack and criticize any politician or party

You are not reasonable my friend.

Anyone who still support this wicked individuals in government are wicked souls.

I challenge you to mention/quote where I refer to any party(s) in all my posts...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

Anyone who still support this wicked individuals in government are wicked souls.

I challenge you to mention/quote where I refer to any party(s) in all my posts...

You are a PDP man bro

All your post are anti

Check my thread it Anti and pro

Firefire be a patriotic Nigeria and stop been partisan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

You are a PDP man bro

All your post are anti

Check my thread it Anti and pro

Firefire be a patriotic Nigeria and stop been partisan

grin grin It will never be well with PDP angry

May APC never find peace in this life and in the life to come for deceiving Nigerians with their fake promises.

9 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

If by October any party can show a better and good manifesto better than the APC

I swear with every fibre in my body I will buy it

You can't say otherwise about the ruling party

Coz you are more a party person

Nigeria first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

If by October any party can show a better and good manifesto better than the APC

I swear with every fibre in my body I will buy it

You can't say otherwise about the ruling party

Coz you are more a party person

Nigeria first

You can lie for Africa.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

cheesy

You doubt me my friend ?

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Daviddson(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Who are the Peul militia in the first place? I just hope this junk doesn't get to FP without vetting. Have the Fulanis ever denied their killings? No. They always own up to it and even threaten more attacks. See the audacity.

5 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by proeast(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Just Negodu? What nonsense diversion is this!?

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by maxxx(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm.this is quite funny. My question is,if it's the puehl militia that's been causing all this havoc why does the miyetti Allah take responsibility?

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by eTECTIVe(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
Shared by Zahara Onyiye

Nigerians politician and the citizens are naturally wicked

Why on earth will you use people's life as a pun

Like chess game

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

Apart from ur sense of reasoning U lost long ago, u are also beginning to loose cognitive functions... Why are u suddenly writing in Yoruba accent these days? Anyways it's "pawn" not pun

4 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Obudupikin: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hahahaha...

So people start speaking up against Fulani herdsmen and suddenly they produce 'puehl militia' - what the hell is that?

Same way we were screaming #endsars and the Rivers State SARS command suddenly killed some 'fake' SARS officers.

Very funny I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by buhariguy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:
Friction!

We need details and not this road-side mechanic tales by moonlight. grin
even with picture you still not believe.

But if it is what you want to believe,
You will believe without even a picture.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by lalasticlala(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sarrki, kindly put link to your source. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by anibirelawal(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yepa!
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by anibirelawal(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
dukie25:
Those that raided Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa etc were not proper Fulanis abi?

And these Peuhl militias had thousands of cows and ammunition just so we think they're Fulanis.
sarrki you need......

Irrespective of that,they still remain millitants!
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
This buharic OP, has from his recent posts, confirmed to me that he is a notherner and probably a Fulani guy.
Keep defending your tribe. That is patriotism too undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
buhariguy:
even with picture you still not believe.

But if it is what you want to believe,
You will believe without even a picture.

Hypocrite

I don't believe lies from the pit of hells. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Failed Propaganda from the demonic govt even after Miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility for the Benue Massacre times without number

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by TheFreeOne: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
dukie25:

Oops!
Is he not a zombie already

To the topic at hand I can bet my left ball that majority of those arrested will be innocent / people defending their families against Fulani militia terrorists herdsmen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Death Records During The Biafra War / How A Soldier Ran Out Of Bullet But Escape By Hiding In The Mud- Man Narrates / BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.