Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue (4091 Views)

President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by laudate: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Daviddson:
Who are the Peul militia in the first place? I just hope this junk doesn't get to FP without vetting. Have the Fulanis ever denied their killings? No. They always own up to it and even threaten more attacks. See the audacity.

The word Peul is another description for the Fulani. They are NOT a different tribe from the Fulani. Those Fulani people consist of different clans. Almost 20 clans.

Alternative Titles: Fellata, Foulah, Fulbe, Fule, Peul.

Fulani, also called Peul or Fulbe, a primarily Muslim people scattered throughout many parts of West Africa, from Lake Chad, in the east, to the Atlantic coast. They are concentrated principally in Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Cameroon, Senegal, and Niger. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

The word Peul is another description for the Fulani. They are NOT a different tribe from the Fulani. Those Fulani people consist of different clans. Almost 20 clans.

Stop spreading false news
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

Adugbo yin la be re oga Ade... tongue

Kilo fe fi adugbo Mi se ?
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by TheFreeOne: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Bros I am a full blooded omoluabis

The progressives

Did I need to tell you ?

Ask madridguy he knows better

Leave story tell us your family compound in Yoruba land. Real omoluabis don't get their heads stucked in jihadist's ass.

Your fellow zombie omenka claimed he's from Benue but keeps supporting Fulani terrorists so let's know the state are you from in SW.

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Kilo fe fi adugbo Mi se ?

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ogbeni ina abi nah fire sef

Pe Mi gba ninu nti Ogba pelu

Iyen oni kosope Mi se omo kaaro ojire
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Leave story tell us your family compound in Yoruba land. Real omoluabis don't get their heads stucked in jihadist's ass.

Your fellow zombie omenka claimed he's from Benue but keeps supporting Fulani terrorists so let's know the state are you from in SW.

Show us the thread you opened against Fulani herdsmen

N I will show you 3 three of mine

Stop this hypocrisy
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by laudate: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
Stop spreading false news
What is false about what I said? Everything I stated is based on facts. I know several educated Fulani people personally, and I have also conducted research into their lifestyle. Go ahead and do your own findings.

If your phone has the ability to browse, and if its settings have not been corrupted by your deceit, please go online to read this excerpt:
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fulani. Fulani, also called Peul or Fulbe, a primarily Muslim people scattered throughout many parts of West Africa, from Lake Chad, in the east, to the Atlantic coast. They are concentrated principally in Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Cameroon, Senegal,

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
Ogbeni ina abi nah fire sef

Pe Mi gba ninu nti Ogba pelu

Iyen oni kosope Mi se omo kaaro ojire

Ko ye mi oooo. I don't seems to get what your message in the Yoruba post...

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by TheFreeOne: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Show us the thread you opened against Fulani herdsmen

N I will show you 3 three of mine

Stop this hypocrisy

Is that the name of your state? cheesy

Go and sit down with your bunch of pretenders claiming to be what you aren't.

Awon eru Gambari gang.

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by LZAA: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
imhotep:
They are waiting for you in the Aba refugee camp. Your best friend omenkalives is already there, swallowing ebagrin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Is that the name of your state? cheesy

Go and sit down with your bunch of pretenders claiming to be what you aren't.

Awon eru Gambari gang.

Awon eru akoti'le ta... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by deji17: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
Shared by Zahara Onyiye

Nigerians politician and the citizens are naturally wicked

Why on earth will you use people's life as a pun

Like chess game

Cc lalasticlala

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

The link has been updated

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1568068853306416&id=100003099490509

You are right Sarki. Channels reported the same news in details here:

Police Confirm Militia Groups ‘Armed With AK-47’ In Benue

Akinola Ajibola
Updated January 18, 2018

Police have confirmed the existence of armed militia groups in Benue State which they said investigations would reveal soon.

Speaking on Thursday during an interview on Channels Television, the Force Public Relations Officer, Mr Jimoh Moshood, countered claims by Governor Samuel Ortom that there was nothing of such.

“Yes, they were armed with AK-47 (riffles); we have records, we have footage and you can’t just start arming people,” he said when he appeared on Sunrise Daily.

“There are a lot of militia groups equally in Benue and we are looking at all those areas to ensure that the actual perpetrators of this mayhem are promptly arrested.

“People who are supposed to ensure that when they observe (you say you have a guard) and report back to the police that would probably do the appropriate thing; if such a guard is armed with AK-47 rifle, how do you control that, how do you prevent such AK-47 (riffle) from going into wrong hands?” Moshood questioned.

He also disputed claims that the ranch guards who were inaugurated by the state government were unarmed, insisting that the police have their evidence.

The Force spokesman noted that it was unlawful for any person to be in possession of arm without the consent of the Federal Government.

He added that the said ranch guards were meant to take note of any suspicious activity and report to the police, stressing that investigations had revealed that they were carrying prohibited weapons.

On Ortom’s claims, Moshood said: “Yes, I’m disputing that because we have evidence that they were armed with AK-47 rifles.”

“It is equally important for people to know that we are investigating that, we must know the source of these AK-47 rifles.

“Any organisation that you are setting up before you can carry firearms must be approved by the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and it shouldn’t be a prohibited firearm.

“When you don’t draw the police into this and you arm people, you turn them into militias because you don’t control what they do with these firearms,” he added.

The Force spokesman, however, said the police have been supporting the Benue State government in terms of implementing the law on prohibition of open-grazing in the state.

According to him, the police have a responsibility to support any law made at all levels of government, as well as the ones made by the leadership of any community towards keeping the peace in the society.

Moshood said, “Even when you look at the international law, it’s like picking a cutlass and cutting a footpath and everybody is compelled to pass the footpath; so if that is the norms of the people, we should enforce it for them.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/18/police-confirm-militia-groups-armed-ak-47-benue/

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire, don't argue what you don't know. Sarrki is a Yoruba man. I can authoritatively say this because I met him in real person.

sarrki:

Bros I am a full blooded omoluabis

The progressives

Did I need to tell you ?

Ask madridguy he knows better

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by agbangam: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

With all facts gathered so far

You have shown that your interest is in opposition

You have shown serious bigotry

You only care about your party

You can't do otherwise than what your party asked you to do

I have shown that I can attack and criticize any politician or party

Sarrki ooo, our president PMB was he elected to lock up himself inside Aso Rock?? This is Day 18 and PMB has not deem it fit to visit Benue State.. Na wa oo, what a president.

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
For uncountable times sarki has mentioned his compound name maybe you should ask your fellow wailers.

TheFreeOne:

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by MayorofLagos(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Can you keep quiet and listen to yourself ?

You called yourself Mayoroflagos

Tell me your compound or family house in Lagos

If not keep quiet

If i telll you my background in Lagos Ambode must evict you back to North to protect you against my wrath. Lets keep things easy but stop your deception and be proud in your roots.

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Repented from what? Don't usually engaged myself in baseless argument and reason I avoid some thread. Sai Baba till 2023

xcolanto:
Scam! Fake and biases Apc /BMC news to cover up the atrocities done by their sponsors. Believe this then you believe that shekua (book haram leader) is a Christian sponsored by CAN for GEJ to be reelected in 2019.

Someone said this madridguy had repented from being a zombie but its clear to all that zombie spirit hardly ever dies. Spits!!

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by MayorofLagos(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
madridguy:
For uncountable times sarki has mentioned his compound name maybe you should ask your fellow wailers.

What family compound is that?
You are his co-traveller. We know all the undercover Fulanis here

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by TheFreeOne: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
deji17:

You are right Sarki. Channels reported the same news in details here:

Police Confirm Militia Groups ‘Armed With AK-47’ In Benue

Akinola Ajibola
Updated January 18, 2018

Police have confirmed the existence of armed militia groups in Benue State which they said investigations would reveal soon.

Speaking on Thursday during an interview on Channels Television, the Force Public Relations Officer, Mr Jimoh Moshood, countered claims by Governor Samuel Ortom that there was nothing of such.

“Yes, they were armed with AK-47 (riffles); we have records, we have footage and you can’t just start arming people,” he said when he appeared on Sunrise Daily.

“There are a lot of militia groups equally in Benue and we are looking at all those areas to ensure that the actual perpetrators of this mayhem are promptly arrested.

“People who are supposed to ensure that when they observe (you say you have a guard) and report back to the police that would probably do the appropriate thing; if such a guard is armed with AK-47 rifle, how do you control that, how do you prevent such AK-47 (riffle) from going into wrong hands?” Moshood questioned.

He also disputed claims that the ranch guards who were inaugurated by the state government were unarmed, insisting that the police have their evidence.

The Force spokesman noted that it was unlawful for any person to be in possession of arm without the consent of the Federal Government.

He added that the said ranch guards were meant to take note of any suspicious activity and report to the police, stressing that investigations had revealed that they were carrying prohibited weapons.

On Ortom’s claims, Moshood said: “Yes, I’m disputing that because we have evidence that they were armed with AK-47 rifles.”

“It is equally important for people to know that we are investigating that, we must know the source of these AK-47 rifles.

“Any organisation that you are setting up before you can carry firearms must be approved by the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and it shouldn’t be a prohibited firearm.

“When you don’t draw the police into this and you arm people, you turn them into militias because you don’t control what they do with these firearms,” he added.

The Force spokesman, however, said the police have been supporting the Benue State government in terms of implementing the law on prohibition of open-grazing in the state.

According to him, the police have a responsibility to support any law made at all levels of government, as well as the ones made by the leadership of any community towards keeping the peace in the society.

Moshood said, “Even when you look at the international law, it’s like picking a cutlass and cutting a footpath and everybody is compelled to pass the footpath; so if that is the norms of the people, we should enforce it for them.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/18/police-confirm-militia-groups-armed-ak-47-benue/

Have the police been able to unravel and arrest armed Fulani militia terrorists?

I hope they wouldn't be biased in their investigation but I'll be surprised if they aren't cos till today despite thousands killed by Fulani militias terrorists herdsmen the police haven't told us those funding them but they'll be quick to arrest members of Benue anti grazing task force and those defending themselves.

Nigerians are watching and taking note.

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
madridguy:
Firefire, don't argue what you don't know. Sarrki is a Yoruba man. I can authoritatively say this because I met him in real person.

What is my gain arguing...? I only doubt his 'Yorubaness' tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by lastmessenger: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
madridguy:
I'm not trying to side with the bastards terrorists but I know for sure majority of this fulani herdsmen noise are just cover up by the evil being perpetrated by some indigenous people.

Thank God for Channels Television that reveal the culprit behind the killings in same Benue State early last year, don't know if the guy has been caught by the Police or not but majority of killings in Kaduna and Jos I can confidently say it's communal clashes.

Thank God for revealing the bastards behind Omaku new year killings, if not so, Fulani herdsmen would have carry the blame again.

I pray the government find lasting solutions to all these killings here and there.

We need good power supply

We need good road network

We need surveillance camera everywhere.
indigenous people you say ? so Benue people killed Benue people to paint the Fulani's bad.
My brother,your redemption will take eternity to take place.you are so in love with fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
If adequate measures is not taken the media will lead us to war.

project8:
thats why the media biaseness comes to play.theres no balanced reporting of the crisis.we were even lucky if not d crime commited by don warny would have been ascribed to fulani herdsmen cos they seem not to have ppl speaking for them.i have videos of crime against d fulanis whic i plan to creat a thread soon
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by TheFreeOne: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

Awon eru akoti'le ta... cheesy

You mean those that describes their father's compound with a left hand grin

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by beejaay: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

With all facts gathered so far

You have shown that your interest is in opposition

You have shown serious bigotry

You only care about your party

You can't do otherwise than what your party asked you to do

I have shown that I can attack and criticize any politician or party
And what do u care about??you only care about PMB and he can do no wrong in your eyes.ll you rant about and against is ipob this ipob that...PMB rode on the back of blame game and should be ready for it as well...

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
You can call me anything but sarrki is a Yoruba man.

MayorofLagos:

What family compound is that?
You are his co-traveller. We know all the undercover Fulanis here

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by project8(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
madridguy:
If adequate measures is not taken the media will lead us to war.

honestly that has been my fear
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by delpee(f): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Peul ethnic militia are from Mali. The question is why are they here and who brought them in?

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:

You mean those that describes their father's compound with a left hand grin

Those not bold enough to tell the world their abode grin

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
His yorubaness is 100%, undiluted.

Firefire:

What is my gain arguing...? I only doubt his 'Yorubaness' tongue
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Leave sentiments and think deeply on my remarks.

lastmessenger:
indigenous people you say ? so Benue people killed Benue people to paint the Fulani's bad.
My brother,your redemption will take eternity to take place.you are so in love with fulani people.
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Our brown envelope journalism need total restructuring.

project8:
honestly that has been my fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Hospital Picture Of The Rev. Father Attacked Yesterday By IPOB Members / Watch APC Chairman In Bayelsa Fights APC Lawmaker In Public (video, Photos) / Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.