Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,600 members, 7,865,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue (4093 Views)

President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
Shared by Zahara Onyiye

Nigerians politician and the citizens are naturally wicked

Why on earth will you use people's life as a pun

Like chess game

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
They are waiting for you in the Aba refugee camp.
Your best friend omenkalives is already there, swallowing ebagrin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Failed Propaganda from the demonic govt even after Miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility for the Benue Massacre times without number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Daviddson:
Who are the Peul militia in the first place? I just hope this junk doesn't get to FP without vetting. Have the Fulanis ever denied their killings? No. They always own up to it and even threaten more attacks. See the audacity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
maxxx:
Hmmmm.this is quite funny. My question is,if it's the puehl militia that's been causing all this havoc why does the miyetti Allah take responsibility?

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sunsewa16: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
ur just deceiving urself,no be today we don dey see this type of drama for 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by project8(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
Shared by Zahara Onyiye

Nigerians politician and the citizens are naturally wicked

Why on earth will you use people's life as a pun

Like chess game

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
boss i have alot of the pictures though frm diff sources bt wat suprises me is the hypocracy of the mainstream media's selective reporting of the crisis.its a pity.i wil soon post mine
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by project8(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
madridguy:
I'm not trying to side with the bastards terrorists but I know for sure majority of this fulani herdsmen noise are just cover up by the evil being perpetrated by some indigenous people.

Thank God for Channels Television that reveal the culprit behind the killings in same Benue State early last year, don't know if the guy has been caught by the Police or not but majority of killings in Kaduna and Jos I can confidently say it's communal clashes.

Thank God for revealing the bastards behind Omaku new year killings, if not so, Fulani herdsmen would have carry the blame again.

I pray the government find lasting solutions to all these killings here and there.

We need good power supply

We need good road network

We need surveillance camera everywhere.
thats why the media biaseness comes to play.theres no balanced reporting of the crisis.we were even lucky if not d crime commited by don warny would have been ascribed to fulani herdsmen cos they seem not to have ppl speaking for them.i have videos of crime against d fulanis whic i plan to creat a thread soon
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
imhotep:

They are waiting for you in the Aba refugee camp.
Your best friend omenkalives is already there, swallowing ebagrin grin

grin grin
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by cursedAbiola(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Failed Propaganda from the demonic govt even after Miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility for the Benue Massacre times without number
cc
sarrki

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
project8:
boss i have alot of the pictures though frm diff sources bt wat suprises me is the hypocracy of the mainstream media's selective reporting of the crisis.its a pity.i wil soon post mine

Bros please do
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
lalasticlala:
Sarrki, kindly put link to your source. Thanks

OK boss
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Bros please do

make una dey deceive una sef... grin

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by laudate: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
dukie25:
Those that raided Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa etc were not proper Fulanis abi?

And these Peuhl militias had thousands of cows and ammunition just so we think they're Fulanis.
sarrki you need......

Please don't be deceived. The word Peul is another description for the Fulani. They are NOT a different tribe from the Fulani. Those Fulani people consist of different clans.

Alternative Titles: Fellata, Foulah, Fulbe, Fule, Peul.

Fulani, also called Peul or Fulbe, a primarily Muslim people scattered throughout many parts of West Africa, from Lake Chad, in the east, to the Atlantic coast. They are concentrated principally in Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Cameroon, Senegal, and Niger. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
The link has been updated

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
The link has been updated

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

The link is fraudulent. When did Facebook becomes a verified source for news of this magnitude?

Guys please do your detailed verification and see that Sarki and his likes are bent of misleading gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

make una dey deceive una sef... grin

Baba you know

Please check my thread

I always post Anti and pro of this government

Please do
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Baba you know

Please check my thread

I always post Anti and pro of this government

Please do

I can never post anything pro about this government.

CAN anything good comes out of a failed and propagandist party? NO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by MayorofLagos(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

This is pure junk as it has no valid verification. Could you please post from certify and recognized media? Is high time you stopped your payless propaganda.

That guy Sarrki is a Arewa son masquerading and typing Eko O ni Baje to deceive Yorubas into thinking he is one of us.

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by laudate: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
project8:
thats why the media biaseness comes to play.theres no balanced reporting of the crisis.we were even lucky if not d crime commited by don warny would have been ascribed to fulani herdsmen cos they seem not to have ppl speaking for them.i have videos of crime against d fulanis whic i plan to creat a thread soon
Stop trying so hard to defend the indefensible. sad It simply shows you have no value for human lives.

The Fulani claimed their cows were stolen, and some of their herdsmen killed. Why didn't they report to the law enforcement agents? shocked No. They decided to attack entire communities, burn their houses to the ground and kill innocent men, women and children. What kind of sheer wickedness is that?

Initially, those communities bore their grief and pain within themselves, and called upon the govt authorities to bring the killers to book. But govt and security agencies did nothing, for years. It was even alleged that those agencies provided tacit support for the marauders.

The Fulani killer herdsmen got bolder, because no one was questioning them, and they continued to launch raids against whole communities in the Middle belt for several years, killing, maiming and destroying their people and houses. angry

After those indigenes could not tolerate it any longer, they decided to retaliate. Under the excuse of avenging the ills done to them, the Fulani herdsmen responded by going further to engage in multiple killing sprees, and targeted several other innocent communities, who were not even part of the initial attacks. And that is what led to the current bloodletting. sad

And clueless clowns like you are busy trying to be politically correct. Maybe your own community needs to be razed to the ground by Fulanis, and the citizens maimed so that you can come to your senses! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
MayorofLagos:

That guy Sarrki is a Arewa son masquerading and typing Eko O ni Baje to deceive Yorubas into thinking he is one of us.

Can you keep quiet and listen to yourself ?

You called yourself Mayoroflagos

Tell me your compound or family house in Lagos

If not keep quiet
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
MayorofLagos:

The guy seems as a deceiver and impersonator. Nairalanders needs to be careful of him. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Can you keep quiet and listen to yourself ?

You called yourself Mayoroflagos

Tell me your compound or family house in Lagos

If not keep quiet

Oya tell us your own compound or family house, or even the adugbo dem born you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by dukie25: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Please don't be deceived. The word Peul is another description for the Fulani. They are NOT a different tribe from the Fulani. Those Fulani people consist of different clans.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

The guy seems as a deceiver and impersonator. Nairalanders needs to be careful of him. shocked

While you are busy

Sending me mail

For what ?

Please stop this propaganda

1 Share

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

While you are busy

Sending me mail

For what ?

Please stop this propaganda

I will like to hear your Yoruba Ascent...

Oya tell us your family house in SW?

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by project8(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Stop trying so hard to defend the indefensible. sad It simply shows you have no value for human lives.

The Fulani claimed their cows were stolen, and some of their herdsmen killed. Why didn't they report to the law enforcement agents? shocked No. They decided to attack entire communities, burn their houses to the ground and kill innocent men, women and children. What kind of sheer wickedness is that?

Initially, those communities bore their grief and pain within themselves, and called upon the govt authorities to bring the killers to book. But govt and security agencies did nothing, for years. It was even alleged that those agencies provided tacit support for the marauders.

The Fulani killer herdsmen got bolder, because no one was questioning them, and they continued to launch raids against whole communities in the Middle belt for several years, killing, maiming and destroying their people and houses. angry

After those indigenes could not tolerate it any longer, they decided to retaliate. Under the excuse of avenging the ills done to them, the Fulani herdsmen went on multiple killing sprees, and targeted several other innocent communities, who were not even part of the initial attacks. And that is what led to the current bloodletting. sad

And clueless clowns like you are busy trying to be politically correct. Maybe your own community needs to be razed to the ground by Fulanis, and the citizens maimed so that you can come to your senses! angry
u must be sick to the head for quoting me and typing these rubbish.kids like u are the more reasons peace elude us.m nt standn or briefn for any fulani.am not even one nor related to them.all i said is a more balanced reporting of the crisis.dnt quote me again.
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
The thing pain that guy above grin

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by sarrki(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:

I will like to hear your Yoruba Ascent...

Oya tell us your family house in SW?

Bros I am a full blooded omoluabis

The progressives

Did I need to tell you ?

Ask madridguy he knows better
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by xcolanto(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Scam! Fake and biases Apc /BMC news to cover up the atrocities done by their sponsors. Believe this then you believe that shekua (book haram leader) is a Christian sponsored by CAN for GEJ to be reelected in 2019.

Someone said this madridguy had repented from being a zombie but its clear to all that zombie spirit hardly ever dies. Spits!!
Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Bros I am a full blooded omoluabis

The progressives

Did I need to tell you ?

Ask madridguy he knows better

Adugbo yin la be re oga Ade... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
xcolanto:
Scam! Fake and biases Apc /BMC news to cover up the atrocities done by their sponsors. Believe this then you believe that shekua (book haram leader) is a Christian sponsored by CAN for GEJ to be reelected in 2019.

Someone said this madridguy had repented from being a zombie but its clear to all that zombie spirit hardly ever dies. Spits!!

The efficacy of the broom demon is active and very potent. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue by laudate: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
project8:
u must be sick to the head for quoting me and typing these rubbish.kids like u are the more reasons peace elude us.m nt standn or briefn for any fulani.am not even one nor related to them.all i said is a more balanced reporting of the crisis.dnt quote me again.
When clueless toads like you lack facts and adequate info., they resort to insults. Typical. Hug the nearest transformer if you are so pained.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? / Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. / Nigerian Man Begins Bike Ride From London To Lagos – [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.