Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,692 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Don't Talk To A Man About Ur Body Count' - tins A Lady Shouldn't d Wit A New Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Talk To A Man About Ur Body Count' - tins A Lady Shouldn't d Wit A New Guy (374 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Talk To A Man About Ur Body Count' - tins A Lady Shouldn't d Wit A New Guy by Masco147: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
As 'relationship' blogger, Joro Olumofin shared via Instagram. See full list of the 20 things he thinks ladies shouldn't do when they meet a new guy, below.

Don't take your friends along with you when he invites you on a date

Don't go to his house unannounced

Don't ask him for money

Don't compare him to your ex or talk about your ex, only if he requests

Don't get drunk on your first outing with him

Don't wear see through or exposing outfits on your first outings

Don't bore him with all your family or personal issues ( my house caught fire, my AC is not working, my rent is due )

Don't talk about Marriage on a first date

Don't pry about the size of his pocket, his earnings or the car he drives ( Do you drive a G wagon ? Are you a millionaire ? )

Don't be too quick to post his picture on instagram, Facebook, (social media) etc

Don't go out without "vex money" or a simple transport fare "bailout" money

See the full list: http://www.gistblog.tk/2018/01/dont-talk-to-man-about-your-body-count.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

So This Is The Reason / Contacting Each Other Outside Of Dating Site... / Who Are You In Love With And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.