Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (59429 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Before you comment on this second page.

Note that this is 2018.
Buy sense, if that fails.
Borrow sense, if that fails.
Pray for sense and if that fails.
Pretend to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by GidisFinest: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
You forgot to add

FFKs: See what Buhari has done to our beloved country... God will punish him, blablabla
Sheep Daddy: Oya ooooo... Where are the Pastors now? grin

oubi:
HOW AMERICANS AND NIGERIANS REPLY POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

AMERICANS;
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.

REPLIES:
Alicia: Oh... He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.�

Bryan: Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics?

Khloe: He's gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OD.�

James: That's cool Khloe you guys did great�.
NIGERIANS:
There's nothing someone will not see in this country, one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad...

REPLIES:
Real Mhiz Slay Queen: Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am.�

Dele: All igbo(weed) smokers �come and see your colleague.

Segun: Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.

Anthony: Segun thunder⚡fire that your generation!� Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?�

Chinedu: Segun you are an idiot!�

Nwa Biafra: Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a zoo!�

MissBeautyIsSlayBae: Not my business, I need iphone8�this new year, please can someone help me?�m

Sunday: As you type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this year.�

Michael: Amen

Ifeoma: Amen ooh

Bola: Amiii Jesu!

Ben: Amen ooh!!

Iyke: Aaaaamen!!!

ACG Ahmed Ali: NIGERIA CUSTOM AUCTION SERVICE WE SELL ALL KIND OF CLEAN TOKUMBO CARS AND BAGS OF RICE AT CHEAPER AND AFFORDABLE PRICE, INTERETED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOM MARKETING OFFICER CUSTOM JOY NUMBER (07033058923) FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLEARANCE, DELIVERY AND REGISTRATION. SOME LISTED ARE GOLF 3 & 4 N250,000 TO 300,000. TOYOTA CAMRY BIG DADDY N550,000.

�������������������

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by EOOJ(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:

I don't think so, if not she won't propose publicly, who does that sef undecided

The mind of man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by oshe11: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:
Public proposal is not the best at all.
Team 4 and 9 noni
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:
If she ever knew he was married, she won't date or propose, some men are fvck mhennnnn
who told you girls don't date married men?abeg abeg no make me expose you here o

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by RickandMorty: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
You are wrong, A feminist will never say that. Do you live in a cave?
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by smartn09(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
This will bring about real devaluation of ladies in Nigeria and world wide , very good invention indeed.
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Freeman50(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
barallanee:
nice one dear,love dat
You are welcome...You are pretty.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Fabulousb36(f): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aleast something good came out of it. Now she knows she has been wasting her time.
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by edlion57(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by mokt(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
klenton:
nice one...bt what of pple like us wey they imagine how the gal go dey for bed?

My Nigga, that's what I'm saying. You see the babe yansh, E go make brain die..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Follygunners: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:
If she ever knew he was married, she won't date or propose, some men are fvck mhennnnn

Drink acid, abeg
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Manasp: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=klenton post=64307389]nice one...bt what of pple like us wey they imagine how the gal go dey for bed?[/quote

Guy you funny
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by seunmohmoh(f): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
funny
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by kinibigdeal(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
The one that you force to accept your proposals grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Follygunners: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Icecomrade:

Nigerians don't mind their Business

No matter what happens, people will still talk.

Indian, French, Chinese, Angolan pple nko? Fool.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by kending: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
She was overexcited and forgot her place as a side chick �...
midehi2:

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by gregyboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
The ones who think buhari is the cause

#$hithole rupublic#

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
"village people sef go tire for all this name calling" grin grin grin grin grin

Silentscreamer:
Her village pple finally had time for her.. They made sure the whole thing happened in public..
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
I know she must be a nairalander and she has either seen this post and restarted her cry engine or is yet too so.... Either way, a cry must occur...[center][/center] grin
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by popyea(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Totally unfair, come on!
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Neighborhood boys that has been toasting her would be like :

NTOI !! WE NO TELL YOU ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:

Aunty keep quiet!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by midehi2(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
IYANGBALI:
who told you girls don't date married men?abeg abeg no make me expose you here o
Oya na, expose how am dating your dad tongue
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by phenzy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
oubi:
HOW AMERICANS AND NIGERIANS REPLY POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

AMERICANS;
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.

REPLIES:
Alicia: Oh... He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.�

Bryan: Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics?

Khloe: He's gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OD.�

James: That's cool Khloe you guys did great�.
NIGERIANS:
There's nothing someone will not see in this country, one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad...

REPLIES:
Real Mhiz Slay Queen: Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am.�

Dele: All igbo(weed) smokers �come and see your colleague.

Segun: Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.

Anthony: Segun thunder⚡fire that your generation!� Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?�

Chinedu: Segun you are an idiot!�

Nwa Biafra: Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a zoo!�

MissBeautyIsSlayBae: Not my business, I need iphone8�this new year, please can someone help me?�m

Sunday: As you type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this year.�

Michael: Amen

Ifeoma: Amen ooh

Bola: Amiii Jesu!

Ben: Amen ooh!!

Iyke: Aaaaamen!!!

ACG Ahmed Ali: NIGERIA CUSTOM AUCTION SERVICE WE SELL ALL KIND OF CLEAN TOKUMBO CARS AND BAGS OF RICE AT CHEAPER AND AFFORDABLE PRICE, INTERETED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOM MARKETING OFFICER CUSTOM JOY NUMBER (07033058923) FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLEARANCE, DELIVERY AND REGISTRATION. SOME LISTED ARE GOLF 3 & 4 N250,000 TO 300,000. TOYOTA CAMRY BIG DADDY N550,000.

�������������������

Laff wan tear my belle ooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by eddieguru(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:

Oya na, expose how am dating your dad tongue
no you dated our gardener and his father. Pls take note that you first pulled the trigger
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by debspauly(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin Hahahahah foolishness.
Re: Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected by Icecomrade: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Indian, French, Chinese, Angolan pple nko? Fool.

There is nothing you wont see on Nairaland when pupils who are expected to be busy with their Biology, physics or Chemistry text books find their way to this platform.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.