Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... (815 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
A colleage ofmine was sponsored by his girlfriend to study masters degree abroad, but he is not making progress. I decided to help him out, since we both work in the same field. When he began to make progress, he was delighted and shared the good news with his girlfreind and instead of a happy reply. She said '' For where should that ever happen? '' And ever since then, things have gone even worse for him

Is she the enemy of his progress? If yes, why did she sponsor him abroad and what can he do now?

Should he go back to Nigeria, since he is not making any progress?
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by Cowbuoy: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wetin be this??
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
dis ur story get both k-leg and pot hole

3 Likes

Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by tyup(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
chai...he should return it back to the sender angry
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by HOLYDICK(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Like some 1 above me have already said

And i quote this your tori get k-leg and pot holes grin
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Makes us understand...
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
DavidJohnDavid:

A colleage ofmine was sponsored by his girlfriend to study masters degree abroad, but he is not making progress. I decided to help him out, since we both work in the same field. When he began to make progress, he was delighted and shared the good news with his girlfreind and instead of a happy reply. She said '' For where should that ever happen? '' And ever since then, things have gone even worse for him

Is she the enemy of his progress? If yes, why did she sponsor him abroad and what can he do now?

Should he go back to Nigeria, since he is not making any progress?

This one strong @ For where should that ever happen?

We should respect and fear our sisters abeg. Never ever going to fight a Nigerian woman easily again

She sponsored him to go abroad and return home, not make progress abroad..So for where should that ever happen.. grin Please, run fast, she's the one behind the guy's misfortune, better help him out. A child dies the day after a witch displayed, who killed the child? Work on it fast before his case becomes even worse. If you want to help the guy, link him with a deliverance minister who will pray and bring the issue to light on his behalf

She doesn't own his life neither should she determine the "outcomes" of the brother's life.. She's a suspect until proven false, run an investigative check on the matter fast
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by Homeboiy: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
OK next time write what we will understand
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by felixtare(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:

and also z legs grin
gloria34:

and also z legs
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by HappyScent: 1:46am On Jan 19, 2018
The girl is a suspect.please help this boy,ur friend again,and warn him to be secretive to his girl.he should attend a strong deliverance church for prayer.if the girl is not the right choice for him,God know how to seperate them
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by Kobicove(m): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2018
I'm sure the lady was quoted out of context undecided

OP, were you there when she said it?

Your friend probably wants to dump the lady and is trying to conjure up an excuse
Re: She Sponsored Him To Study Abroad, But.... by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello OP, This story if yours get head but no TAIL. Combination of Q and K legs.
#I cares

(1) (Reply)

Things That A Woman Exactly Need From A Marriage / Aliko Dangotes Daughter's Portrait Painting Nigerian Artist Ayeola Ayodeji Did / Watch Leak Video Of Man Having Sex In An Open Gulf Course (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.