Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (38014 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by moshood521: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

you think there are no male sex dolls..

why the fuss when you can't even afford female sex dolls undecided

wo go fv u moni to tk buy d sec dull..

no b guyz...

i smile 4 yah case.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
and wats ur classification of a broke guy,no guy is broke in 9ja just dat yahoo guys after stealing ur destinies just to buy u ice cream and suya and carrying u to clubs in front of Benz has made d average 9ja girls think a guy who doesn't have a ride is broke,I am currently dating my babe for 9yrs and we re expecting our first baby,my income fluctuates and most times I hard get 5k in a month,she has never complained or protested,we have all d basic things a civil servant who earns monthly income can't afford,with as little as 30k,20k,10k and 50k most times I was able to save up,get a land and build my first house at d age of 27 even though I wasn't dressing like wizkid or davido or wearing bling bling.we guys needs to get our priorities right.
I believe d average guy has an android phone,no matter the quality and can spend over 12k monthly in this hard economy. just that longer throat for things way above some is what is killing them.if one can package himself with the little funds one has and give the middle finger to these hungry slay bitches who moves around like leeches, looking for whom to suck dry of d little cash u have and still call u a broke guy wen u can no longer afford their needs,u will see how ur lives will diversify.
Note: its my opinion I just wrote because it worked for me,its not a must it will work for u but if u really want to give ur life a meaning this 2018,now is d right time to get ur priorities right. stay blessed.

fact

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by ibietela2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Love this!

Fine girl hello
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by TheKingIsHere: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

See pain.

Market don spoil. grin

Dem go don swear for dat woman wey invent the sex doll taya. grin grin angry

The woman sef no try. Against your fellow women?
Seriously, is it a woman that invented the sex doll?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Deepfreezer(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
and wats ur classification of a broke guy,no guy is broke in 9ja just dat yahoo guys after stealing ur destinies just to buy u ice cream and suya and carrying u to clubs in front of Benz has made d average 9ja girls think a guy who doesn't have a ride is broke,I am currently dating my babe for 9yrs and we re expecting our first baby,my income fluctuates and most times I hard get 5k in a month,she has never complained or protested,we have all d basic things a civil servant who earns monthly income can't afford,with as little as 30k,20k,10k and 50k most times I was able to save up,get a land and build my first house at d age of 27 even though I wasn't dressing like wizkid or davido or wearing bling bling.we guys needs to get our priorities right.
I believe d average guy has an android phone,no matter the quality and can spend over 12k monthly in this hard economy. just that longer throat for things way above some is what is killing them.if one can package himself with the little funds one has and give the middle finger to these hungry slay bitches who moves around like leeches, looking for whom to suck dry of d little cash u have and still call u a broke guy wen u can no longer afford their needs,u will see how ur lives will diversify.
Note: its my opinion I just wrote because it worked for me,its not a must it will work for u but if u really want to give ur life a meaning this 2018,now is d right time to get ur priorities right. stay blessed.
Well said brother

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by famousroland(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
So soon, People will start selling fairly used sex doll. Bro hope it's working well? Yea,just ba3 issue.�chei
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by simeotexy: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin tastd one it felt so Gud..istandwitsexdoll

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by InvertedHammer: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:
undecided

like seriously what's wrong with our young guys..

is it that they have lost it

I am ashamed of this nonsense..undecided

That's how it started...

Iphone, Samsung galaxy were pricey (up to N400k).

Then China showed up. Android phones now go as low as N15k.

Dolls are N800k now but in two years, Chinese version will be in the market for N10k. All man to himself.

I can see Dino Melaye posing with one soon.

/

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by burner44(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin
A nurse friend of mine gives me condoms in 2 packets which contains over 30 condoms for free so why cant i give a friend when his own is finished for free too
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by ckmayoca: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin

nice life hip... see dull is not needed when u r hips are on sight
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Ayiibobo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:
undecided

the main problem with women is underestimating men..... kindly leave the broke guys out of this issue ma,....cos whether you like it or not,....the price will crash,and even the ones you think are broke will be able to afford it,...as for me I have started saving up and can't wait to get mine,...u should start learning to live with it,it's the reality....... grin

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Ayiibobo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
greiboy:
Sometimes I marvel at the love-hate relationship most nairaland girls have for broke guys

At first, you said we don't deserve an erection. You said we don't deserve a girl friend or anything like love. You advised us to go and hustle (hide our face) grin

Just before you lots could put the final nail in our coffin, Sex dolls arrived. Now you lecture us on poor we are, why we should consider Nigerian ladies instead of dolls.

We already know we are poor, we don't need your lectures. We have resolved to saving our money till we can buy a sex doll. We don't want to marry girls that won't appreciate us anymore.

You rich girls should buy a doll for yourself, instead of all these lectures tongue

#WithSexDollWeStand grin
nailed it bro........their own too much

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Seahawk: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why don’t you people buy the sex dolls and let the girls hear word.

itsRhamzy:
. Mehn f*ck bruh, this one is hawt!!! I see ladies losing their sleep over this..
Ayiibobo:
the main problem with women is underestimating men..... kindly leave the broke guys out of this issue ma,....cos whether you like it or not,....the price will crash,and even the ones you think are broke will be able to afford it,...as for me I have started saving up and can't wait to get mine,...u should start learning to live with it,it's the reality....... grin
senibo1:
Yes! Bleep na today! Men now has right to bleep Beyonce and Riri just by switching heads, isn't that amazing.

Take a close view at d doll below, how many Nigeria girls can boost of clean pussycat like that. Some dark spots don chop am go far. Odi nma?
babatee1985:
This can never affect we guys coz most guys pay slay queens to have sex. Most of you girls are not after the fun of sex but the money...
Okoyeebos:
Insecure ladies threatened by plastic and silicone.

Let every man get one baby mama, 2 girlfriends and 3 sex dolls in the house. Whenever the girlfriend misbehaves, the sex dolls take over.
charliboy654:

I donno why y'all ladies scared of a mere doll, this just prove how girls can be insure.
Girls chill no one is replacing you with sex dolls, it's just a love intimacy gadget, like a Love Machine, and u don't see guys complaining about Love Machine.
nkemjacob2:
u ladies Will lose largely on dis wan... Cos attention and money will be reduce the main reason has been forfeited

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by senibo1: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seahawk:

Is this the only reason you quoted me?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by undisputedgbola(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

See pain.

Market don spoil. grin

Dem go don swear for dat woman wey invent the sex doll taya. grin grin angry

The woman sef no try. Against your fellow women?

[b][/b]Some of the first sex dolls were invented by Dutch sailors in the seventeenth century who would be isolated at sea during long voyages. These masturbatory dolls, referred to by the French as dame de voyage and by the Spanish as dama de viaje, were made of sewn cloth or old clothes and were a direct predecessor to today's sex dolls.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_doll
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by senibo1: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayiibobo:
they should start learning to bleep themselves grin

Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seahawk:

Did u even read n understood what I wrote, b4 u replied me?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by ophatlewis(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

but you know there are male sex dolls..

what's wrong with you guys ranting like mad dogs..tufia undecided

Tho I'm not among the sex doll theme oo, but mind u, all a guy needs from a lady is pleasure but ladies needs money and some other things to which I believe that you can't get from male sex dolls

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by christ007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.
you don buy am.ode[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by tunary(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Go buy am na. cheesy cheesy
It should also pay the bills for all those Brazilian hairs, eatery etc grin grin
#istandwithsexdoll
L W K M D O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by christ007(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
ophatlewis:

Tho I'm not among the sex doll theme oo, but mind u, all a guy needs from a lady is pleasure but ladies needs money and some other things to which I believe that you can't get from male sex dolls
all ladies are not the same.some are after money and some are looking for true love
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by christ007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
senibo1:
they should start learning to bleep themselves grin

Isn't it?
why not save your money for better things in future than going for sex doll.ever if you don't have a girlfriend go ashwo house he no pass 300 or 500 na.use your head niga
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by tunary(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
laliga01:

Hahahahaha.... Nne, no vex o, when I buy my own, any broke guy can come have some cure. We no go stingy with the dull. If she tire, I go buy fuel recharge her again.
So forget that broke guy tin, we are our brothers keeper.
Correct guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Respect55(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:
undecided

Continue ranting. U r about to loose ur bf. Body never begin to dey pepper u sef

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by YoshiMaster: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
You have two lamps

You rub one, nothing happens

You rub the other one and a genie comes out

Ladies, don't you want 3 wishes

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by senibo1: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
christ007:
why not save your money for better things in future than going for sex doll.ever if you don't have a girlfriend go ashwo house he no pass 300 or 500 na.use your head niga
dude, do you have any problem with one saving up for sex doll? Is it your money?

Go bleep your ashawo #300, its your calling?

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Ilekokonit: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
if one can package himself with the little funds one has and give the middle finger to these hungry slay bitches who moves around like leeches, looking for whom to suck dry of d little cash u have and still call u a broke guy wen u can no longer afford their needs,u will see how ur lives will diversify.

Lesson of the year for ALL men of ALL ages.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by christ007(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
senibo1:
dude, do you have any problem with one saving up for sex doll? Is it your money?

Go bleep your ashawo #300, its your calling?
them they follow you grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by senibo1: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
christ007:
them they follow you grin
i don't patronize sex hawkers that for sure, but I ain't sex starved.

Imagine, ashawo #300? Is it the one with HIV? cheesy
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by christ007(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

you are right but some guys are not okay.how can you say sex doll is better than humans
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
itsRhamzy:
lol.. But hope you know the male sex dolls can't give you money?

Fatality!
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Ilekokonit: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:
ADVANTAGES OF SEX DOLLS:

no more "loose pussy"

Wonderful development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.