Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,742 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (38062 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

UjuJoan shoo please grin grin

Anyway no hard feelings. Just felt like catching some fun. Now back to work wink

cheesy cheesy

Okay . . . if you say so! tongue
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

the money for sex doll some can use to start a business..

was watching Dragons Den.. these boys started business on £750 they make oil for beard... sexy ordinary oil.. go and check them.out no bros ... they a millionaire now .. they started selling eBay. Amazon .. if u see these boyz hmmm.. they used social media ... our guys na to dey bash for social media ...

I cry for our Nigerian brother wahlahi ... just take a look at wts trending ... sad dey would rather buy a doll ... so sexual satifastion is key to them.. while account is swimming in minus 0 cry

They don't want to work nah . .. The want to do yahoo yahoo and make money over night.

And yet they want babes . . . Oshi!

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by richythePH(f): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You are a F00L . . .
Happy now? tongue tongue

Yes but...

#WithStillStandWithSexDoll

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
babatee1985:
This can never affect we guys coz most guys pay slay queens to have sex. Most of you girls are not after the fun of sex but the money...
That's actually not true. A girl can be physically intimate with a guy she doesn't have feelings for, just to satisfy her urges. Expectations come in when she's considering something long-term.
Unless of course she trades sex for money, and why would you want to date such a girl?

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Doctormarrvin: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Wonder why it's actually paining the ladies.Unless you're insecure about your appearance and unnecessarily demanding,i don't see why any guy would pick a sex doll over you. Who would pick a sex doll over Beyonce or Kim K or any of those gorgeous females. The fact that some guys have been using the sex dolls to shame you and y'all been coming here to rant and rave is appalling,no guy complained when y'all been giving bananas and cucumbers other works to do for you and when dildos and vibrators were invented,no guy came here to throw tantrums.I think the lots of you here are insecure and think your days of constantly shaming guys over their urge for sex is over. "is sex food" your default response whenever guys talk about sex.. Some myopic Nigerian girls won't even understand that white girls aren't feeling bothered ..y'all should continue to allow guys shame you when you know your worth.
#standwithWomen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Wonder why it's actually paining the ladies.Unless you're insecure about your appearance and unnecessarily demanding,i don't see why any guy would pick a sex doll over you. Who would pick a sex doll over Beyonce or Kim K or any of those gorgeous females. The fact that some guys have been using the sex dolls to shame you and y'all been coming here to rant and rave is appalling,no guy complained when y'all been giving bananas and cucumbers other works to do for you and when dildos and vibrators were invented,no guy came here to throw tantrums.I think the lots of you here are insecure and think your days of constantly shaming guys over their urge for sex is over. "is sex food" your default response whenever guys talk about sex.. Some myopic Nigerian girls won't even understand that white girls aren't feeling bothered ..y'all should continue to allow guys shame you when you know your worth.
#standwithWomen
Gbam !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:

Yes but...

#WithStillStandWithSexDoll

Okay, and . .

#iamawomanandisstandwithsexdolls cool

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
just a panic reaction from a species about to be made irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by HeWrites(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2018
greiboy:
I am not sure I want to do it again jare
Thanks for asking

OK na wink

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
quentin06:
just a panic reaction from a species about to be made irrelevant

This is SAVAGE grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

the money for sex doll some can use to start a business..

was watching Dragons Den.. these boys started business on £750 they make oil for beard... sexy ordinary oil.. go and check them.out no bros ... they a millionaire now .. they started selling eBay. Amazon .. if u see these boyz hmmm.. they used social media ... our guys na to dey bash for social media ...

I cry for our Nigerian brother wahlahi ... just take a look at wts trending ... sad dey would rather buy a doll ... so sexual satifastion is key to them.. while account is swimming in minus 0 cry

That's just the truth my sister

It's been a while I saw you on WhatsApp. Hope all is well?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2018
UltraMax:
I don't know why you get such a bad rep here on NL, you're actually quite sensible and mature. You sexyBBstar, blackhawk and a few others

smiley
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by sekxyqueen(f): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2018
broke guys can keep ranting...I don't reply mentions from dimwitted fools
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Haykinsofficial:
Naija Guys ain't broke!
Two things are involved :
1 He's currently outta cash
2 You're not worth spending on
Exactly. Most Nigerian girls can't tell the difference. If you don't spend money on them you're either stingy or broke

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by makydebbie(f): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
UltraMax:
I don't know why you get such a bad rep here on NL, you're actually quite sensible and mature. You sexyBstar, blackhawk and a few others
I don't understand the bad rep either,.and I care less. tongue

Thanks for the compliment. kiss

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by makydebbie(f): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
UltraMax:
I don't know why you get such a bad rep here on NL, you're actually quite sensible and mature. You sexyBstar, blackhawk and a few others
I don't understand the bad rep either, and I care less. tongue

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by ethankareem(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.
deep
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
trendsvivi:

OK I agree na woman open this thread.

But check other threads of sex dolls.. Men opened it.

Even if na woman open this one. Y"all should just read, waka pass.. Not keep typing excitedly as if fucvk na today? grin

Na Man be actress abi

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't understand the bad rep either,.and I care less. tongue
I think you're just misunderstood. You're honest, unfortunately we love pretentious people. A girl that sleeps with hordes of married men but disdains sex publicly is treated better than a girl that admits she's sexually active. Go figure
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by kishbee41(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
when dem dey use dildos we no complain o grin,
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
How many people do you know that are supporting the use of the doll?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Mediapace: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin
u

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lol !! How do you know they borrow condoms?

Ever seen one before?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mediapace:
u
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Lol !! How do you know they borrow condoms?
Ever seen one before?
grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
sekxyqueen:
broke guys can keep ranting...I don't reply mentions from dimwitted fools
Leave them Sekxy, They would later be the pained one when their wives/girlfriends start buying the male sex dolls. I wonder how they'll feel when they try to touch their wives and she says "Pls, not now. I'm conserving my energy for my sex doll"... They'll be going crazy by then... E dey tickle them now, e never itch them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
smiley
You're actually a role model to most of these babies. Your maturity, the way you reason, your realistic approach to life.....Your fiancé is indeed a lucky man
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Enough of the broke guys jibe oh! Cheap ones Don dey yanfu yanfu for sex doll. abi you nor see that 5k, 20k price range?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by NaeChris: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why e dey pain these holosho them?

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
UltraMax:
You're actually a role model to most of these babies. Your maturity, the way you reason, your realistic approach to life.....Your fiancé is indeed a lucky man
You want to burst my brain abi? Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I appreciate.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Leave them Sekxy, They would later be the pained one when their wives/girlfriends start buying the male sex dolls. I wonder how they'll feel when they try to touch their wives and she says "Pls, not now. I'm conserving my energy for my sex doll"... They'll be going crazy by then... E dey tickle them now, e never itch them.

Shebi Na person wey marry
Why can't the wife divorce the husband and go marry the male sex doll..talking as if the husband no dey think

"the wife will say I'm conserving my energy for my sex doll"
And the husband go dey look
The wife don forget sey female sex doll wey package mire than her they available?
grin

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
maynia:

Shebi Na person wey marry
Why can't the wife divorce the husband and go marry the male sex doll..talking as if the husband no dey think

"the wife will say I'm conserving my energy for my sex doll"
And the husband go dey look
The wife don forget sey female sex doll wey package mire than her they available?
grin

Lol grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by jaksmillioniar: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
UltraMax:
I don't know why you get such a bad rep here on NL, you're actually quite sensible and mature. You sexyBBstar, blackhawk and a few others
dont be decieve
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by makydebbie(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
UltraMax:
I think you're just misunderstood. You're honest, unfortunately we love pretentious people. A girl that sleeps with hordes of married men but disdains sex publicly is treated better than a girl that admits she's sexually active. Go figure
Even in reality, I'm misunderstood. sad
I don't like hypocrites so I always come clean whether anyone likes it or not. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.