Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? (2221 Views)

I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by adedeij02(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
I met a girl 2months ago, I developed feelings for her on the first day I met her and I think she live me too. As time goes on we developed love affections and we are always good with each other. Just of recent she started putting into the stress of getting marriage as if we have been together for a year funny enough, she's just 27,she doesn't even have job to take care of herself yet. All she talk about is when are we getting married? She actually want me to make her a promise on when exactly we will get married. I'm so confused now. � ��
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Captleverage: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why are boys of today desperate about money
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Because it is what the society presents

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
After you go say all men are evil. Somebody simply admired you, now you want him to say what doesn't come from his mind. All because all her friend don marry..No be man by himself go talk him mind?

Dis kind girl na for chop and clean mouth, she don show am herself, just play along. I no go advice you to promise her marriage. If she dey too desperate, just withdraw. Her emotions go make her come back for you. When she now comes back..ehnen.. that is your own time to knack the living daylight out of her kpekus, opportunity comes but once. Nack am like say na concrete u dey nack, naxk am like sex doll, nack am day and night, nack am without mercy, nack am terribly so tay she no go waka well again. When her eyez open, another man go continue from where u stop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by adedeij02(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Captleverage:
Why are boys of today desperate about money
Not only the boys are desperate about money. Everyone needs money. Your contribution isn't off the point.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:
I met a girl 2months ago, I developed feelings for her on the first day I met her and I think she live me too. As time goes on we developed love affections and we are always good with each other. Just of recent she started putting into the stress of getting marriage as if we have been together for a year funny enough, she's just 27,she doesn't even have job to take care of herself yet. All she talk about is when are we getting married? She actually want me to make her a promise on when exactly we will get married. I'm so confused now. � ��

Don't fall for it. This one has something up her sleeve she aint spilling yet. Don't introduce this one even in 8months. Observe her.You need to know what she comes with, what her flaws are,why she's desperate, her family background. Do aa thorough check. Chances are she may be under induced pressure or trying to throw herself on you to alleviate issues or deeper issues. Do a through check. Introduce her to your pastor/counselor first for evaluation before family. But i don't like your story, the girl in this story is somewhat...dodgy except if i'm being overly suspicious...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by princechurchill(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
because of sex doll tsunami
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Daniel2289(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zykod:

Don't fall for it. This one has something up her sleeve she aint spilling yet. Don't introduce this one even in 8months. Observe her.You need to know what she comes with, what her flaws are,why she's desperate, her family background. Do aa thorough check. Chances are she may be under induced pressure or trying to throw herself on you to alleviate issues or deeper issues. Do a through check. Introduce her to your pastor/counselor first for evaluation before family. But i don't like your story, the girl in this story is somewhat...dodgy except if i'm being overly suspicious...
Well said.
A like for u.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by adedeij02(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zykod:

Thanks for you contribution, but I don't think the girl is dodgy, I think she's intimidated and being pushed buy people around her. She actually thinks she will enter menopause before 30years.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:

Thanks for you contribution, but I don't think the girl is dodgy, I think she's intimidated and being pushed buy people around her. She actually thinks she will enter menopause before 30years.

Bro this girl has issues. Go see a prophet. I don't like how i feel even reading it. She has deeper issues than you know. Your eyes will clear when you meet a prophet. She's carrying a load she wants someone to bear, yes, you may love her enough to carry it, no problem, it may not be that bad, no problem, but she's not telling you something crucial you need to know. Ladies don't hit menopause even at 45, so please...

Every woman comes with " a load " which her man should bear, but it should not be out of compulsion, but out of love.This lady carries burdens that are unknown to you, proposing marriage within 2 months in way way not good, super red flag....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by dollytino4real(f): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
is because dey are tired of free fork. like ur fork
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Peachess(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
When ladies get to the age of 25, society starts putting so much pressure on her. They make her feel inferior because she's unmarried and they commend the married ones (whether miserable or not) like they've made an achievement. The girl you're talking about is 27 and it kind of old. So don't blame her for being desperate, society made her that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Peachess:
When ladies get to the age of 25, society starts putting so much pressure on her. They make her feel inferior because she's unmarried and they commend the married ones (whether miserable or not) like they've made an achievement. The girl you're talking about is 27 and it kind of old. So don't blame her for being desperate, society made her that.

27 year old lady isn't old. But, this could also be the case. But her wanting to be hitched within two months is super desperacy. If this is the case, then she's trying to take advantage of meeting a " free " man which seems like a miracle for her. I wish her the best. Not easy being 27 and single.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by adedeij02(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Peachess:
I completely understand that she's going through pressure and I'm still willing to make it up to her no matter what but wants me to make a promise when we will actually get married. I think she's confused
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by adedeij02(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
dollytino4real:
is because dey are tired of free fork. like ur fork
I bet you don't know what you're talking about [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Peachess(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Somebody simply admired you, now you want him to say what doesn't come from his mind. All because all her friend don marry..No be man by himself go talk him mind?

Dis kind girl na for chop and clean mouth, she don show am herself, just play along. I no go advice you to promise her marriage. If she dey too desperate, just withdraw. Her emotions go make her come back for you. When she now comes back..ehnen.. that is your own time to knack the living daylight out of her kpekus, opportunity comes but once. Nack am like say na concrete u dey nack, naxk am like sex doll, nack am day and night, nack am without mercy, nack am terribly so tay she no go waka well again. When her eyez open, another man go continue from where u stop.
That's just pure wickedness, if he's no longer interested in her, he should just stay the Bleep away from her

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Peachess:

That's just pure wickedness, if he's no longer interested in her, he should just stay the Bleep away from her
Trying to force marriage on a man, is it niceness?

If making a promise and not keeping it was d case now, what would you say here on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:

ok she is good 4 forking not wedding
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Peachess(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:

I completely understand that she's going through pressure and I'm still willing to make it up to her no matter what but wants me to make a promise when we will actually get married. I think she's confused
She's obviously confused, at that age she's going through a lot of pressure, seeing her mates married with kids, stuff like that. But don't make the mistake of promising anyone when you don't feel that way, just wait. If you like her and you think she's the one, then get married to her.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by adedeij02(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Somebody simply admired you, now you want him to say what doesn't come from his mind. All because all her friend don marry..No be man by himself go talk him mind?

[b][/b]what do I get in return from all these. It doesn't make sense to me abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:

ok she is good 4 forking not wedding u see!
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:

[b][/b]what do I get in return from all these. It doesn't make sense to me abeg
It doesn't have to. Its simply an advice no matter how it sounds to you. Not an obligation

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Captleverage: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
adedeij02:
Your contribution isn't off the point.
cool I know
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Peachess(f): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Trying force marriage on a man, is it niceness?

If making a promise now and not keeping it was d case now, what would you say here on nairaland
I don't support the making a promise idea, but your advice is not cool. If he wants to leave fine, he shouldn't use and dump like you suggested
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
See dis one o. U dey complain of 2 months. A gal i met last year october, d first day she came to my house(2nd time of seeing). Asked me when am settling down i said 2020. She said she cant wait and asked y not next year(2018). I was shocked o. She said she didnt mind contributing financially. Dis is a gal who claims to be 25 ( which i doubt o). The reasons for todays desperation are to escape poverty, parental and societal pressure and peer pressure. Ndi ara tins
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Michellla(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Peachess:
Exactly. The pressure to get married is mainly because of certain societal norms that are still prevalent within our families.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
See dis one o. U dey complain of 2 months. A gal i met last year october, d first day she came to my house(2nd time of seeing). Asked me when am settling down i said 2020. She said she cant wait and asked y not next year(2018). I was shocked o. She said she didnt mind contributing financially. Dis is a gal who claims to be 25 ( which i doubt o). The reasons for todays desperation are to escape poverty, parental and societal pressure and peer pressure. Ndi ara tins

Hahaha baddest
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Greenbullet(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Go and buy a sex doll
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Cannonleo(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
adedeij02:
most see it as a poverty alleviation scheme, the thrill of the wedding and not the marriage moves them and with no defined career path they see it as a final busstop for them. Some
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by musa234(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Peachess:
27 old? Your nsane
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by hardon1(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Peachess:

u drink monkey tail, how is a 27 yr old lady "OLD" I guess you will term yourself OLD when you turn 27.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
hardon1:

u drink monkey tail, how is a 27 yr old lady "OLD" I guess you will term yourself OLD when you turn 27.

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tasted Snail Before??? / Fitness Model Available / Coded Runs Is Lit!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.