Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet (6703 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by ChildOfDoom: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
So I lost the 20k I won the other time on bet9ja virtual, plus another 30k extra. I felt downcast. I was at the shop from 9am to 9pm. I sneaked out of the office, under the pretence of going to look for clients.

On my way home, I felt miserable. So I crossed over to the olo*sho quarters in my area. Before now, I was scared to visit the place. But I needed to clear my head.

So I went straight there. Saw a slim short girl. My ideal girl I can manipulate. She charged me 1k for one round. Immediately we entered the room, my stick got hard.

I quickly undressed, while she lied down and gave me a condom. As I thrust, it felt tight as I pushed in. She moaned while I dug in without caution, as I was already frustrated

I thought I would cum early, but lo and behold, I wasn't getting to climax. I ended up doing four different rounds. Doggy, she climb, leg up and missionary. 4k total. Due to the different style and she allowing me to press breast and ass. She noticed I was a corporate guy and took my details. I just had to fantasise about blue film, and the sensation was stronger till I came

The summary of it all is that, starting from today, no more soapy. I will reserve 1k daily or thrice a week for olosho. I will try different girls there, and focus mainly on cowgirl that made me cum. It's really cheap, without worries of how to woo a girl or spending much on a girlfriend

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by ahnie: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by okunwaye(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Slmgirldippussy: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
You just added another doom to ur doom
Bet9ja doom
Olosho doom doom

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by illicit(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Why u no let her suck u

4 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Streetmovement(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha, the ChildofDoom is back grin

Wait o you substitute this new adventure for bet9ja or you go merge the two run am today cheesy

16 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by jimmyolasun: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
try doggy bro... i swear e go burst you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by dazzlingd(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin
Moral of the story is to always save 1k daily for olosho.

20 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by barnny(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
May God Help This Our Generation

How did we get here? How we now enjoyed iniquity is what I still don't understand.

What a lost soul cry cry cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by AnonymustME(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
4 rounds? Liar
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by kunchi(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=ChildOfDoom post=118759209]So I lost the 20k I won the other time on bet9ja virtual, plus another 30k extra. I felt downcast. I was at the shop from 9am to 9pm. I sneaked out of the office, under the pretence of going to look for clients.

On my way home, I felt miserable. So I crossed over to the olo*sho quarters in my area. Before now, I was scared to visit the place. But I needed to clear my head.

So I went straight there. Saw a slim short girl. My ideal girl I can manipulate. She charged me 1k for one round. Immediately we entered the room, my stick got hard.

I quickly undressed, while she lied down and gave me a condom. As I thrust, it felt tight as I pushed in. She moaned while I du
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by kunchi(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na that one better ooo�we move
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by atilla(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Child of doom lemme not lie i missed you small. I Enjoy reading your stories but always wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by ukaface(f): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2022
SMH
And na person go marry this guy o
God Abeg oo

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by ukaface(f): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2022
I hear say, if you wan enjoy for this life
Just Dey phuck olosho without condom

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by legionISproteus: 2:03am On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
So I lost the 20k I won the other time on bet9ja virtual, plus another 30k extra. I felt downcast. I was at the shop from 9am to 9pm. I sneaked out of the office, under the pretence of going to look for clients.

I quickly undressed, while she lied down and gave me a condom. As I thrust, it felt tight as I pushed in. She moaned while I dug in without caution, as I was already frustrated

I thought I would cum early, but lo and behold, I wasn't getting to climax. I ended up doing four different rounds. Doggy, she climb, leg up and missionary. 4k total. Due to the different style and she allowing me to press breast and ass. She noticed I was a corporate guy and took my details. I just had to fantasise about blue film, and the sensation was stronger till I came

The summary of it all is that, starting from today, no more soapy. I will reserve 1k daily or thrice a week for olosho. I will try different girls there, and focus mainly on cowgirl that made me cum. It's really cheap, without worries of how to woo a girl or spending much on a girlfriend
Well-done
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by manchyme: 5:05am On Nov 29, 2022
So you can't quit gambling and you just add brothels.
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by pstemma1990: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Hahaha, the ChildofDoom is back grin

Wait o you substitute this new adventure for bet9ja or you go merge the two run am today cheesy

bet9ja + olosho, very bad combo... He should add weed to it to balance it..... For those that doesn't know the OP. Don't bother advising him..

8 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Streett: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Me I jus like Your detailed Honesty …. No sugar coating & shixt … Fiction or Not, Loved it !

If OP had committed suicide due to the loss of money & depression … we go still blame am, Especially for Nairaland here..

And if he had Commited a Rape offense.. Na still here we for use mad mad generational curse dissect him soul & future .. we go even remind am say “How much be olosho”… While Some would even go at length seeking to find out his Tribal names so as to soak themselves into the usual stanky Bigotry …

But Nixgga within his limit found his own safe therapeutic way to ease off all the built up pressure with a Paid Service & a CONDOM!

Nxigga kept his shixt together , Reasonably & fairly managed his situation..
OP, You be Man..!

We’re all stuck with couple indulgences .. !

**If You’re Righteous, Go ahead & cast Y’all dummy stones

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by T0BY(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2022
At least no time for those ladies wey dey always do shakara and billing from girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by henndukwe18: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by techWriter1: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2022
You just said another apocalypse to ur apocalypseBet9ja apocalypseOlosho apocalypse apocalypse
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Christane: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2022
congratulations on your new achievement
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Streetmovement(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2022
pstemma1990:
bet9ja + olosho, very bad combo... He should add weed to it to balance it..... For those that doesn't know the OP. Don't bother advising him..

No be chise
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by bdon123(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Hope u didnt use condom so u can fully enjoy d olosho
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Illegal1(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Bros na die u de soo.....

u wn add another addiction to ur alread bet9ja addiction.....

las las nah innocent village people u go de call witch....

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Illegal1(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2022
AnonymustME:
4 rounds? Liar
liar.....as in how?
as in he no fit go 4 rounds or wat?

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Shadysen: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2022
ukaface:
I hear say, if you wan enjoy for this life
Just Dey phuck olosho without condom
that would be 6ft journey.

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2022
Uncontrolled gambling and prostitution, that is a combination that will make you miserable in life.

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Mercury12(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2022
It is a bad omen to lose money to fruitless and frivolous things. . .
Don't get in that rabbit hole or else it would be hard for you to find a way out of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by SenecaTheYonger: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Would have done the same in your shoes. 1k for slim tight pussy? These days that girls with wide pussy are charging from 5k upwards on michat. I fit die there but I no get mind to go brothel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by SolarEngr(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Congratulations.

Others are saving thier money, you are wasting your money couple with killing yourself slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.