Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Should I Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry (1556 Views)

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry by Yonose: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
I met a nigerian online about 6 months ago. I am american. I visited him in another country that is not in nigeria and we fell in love. We're talking marriage next month, after all the planning he finally tells me he has a baby on the way with his baby momma. He told the truth about the expected baby. Hes a good man and says he's not with baby momma it was just a mistake and something that happened before we met. Should I proceed with the wedding or anything else with him?
Re: Should I Marry by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just lemme know when all this become true
Re: Should I Marry by jovialswag(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
no o remain single

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry by greatnaija01: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
pls find elders to counsel you both. ONLINE COUNSEL is not safe.... NO ONE HERE REALLY UNDERSTANDS OR CARES.... it would be wise not to enter into a life long arrangement without counsel and wisdom from those who have been in it successfully.

Yonose:
I met a nigerian online about 6 months ago. I am american. I visited him in another country that is not in nigeria and we fell in love. We're talking marriage next month, after all the planning he finally tells me he has a baby on the way with his baby momma. He told the truth about the expected baby. Hes a good man and says he's not with baby momma it was just a mistake and something that happened before we met. Should I proceed with the wedding or anything else with him?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry by Daniel2289(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hehehe!!! I smell doom.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Daniel2289:
Hehehe!!! I smell doom.
Lol
Re: Should I Marry by Manson1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
800k for sex doll?

Wait till Aba people do their own and you can get it for 50k...and it's will be shouting CHIMO...
Emeka nwayo biko...
Ogini na�������
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wtf.. Bleep I need a Sex doll for?? Stop sounding desperate lol.
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wtf I need a sex doll for?? Desperado lol
Manson1:
800k for sex doll?

Wait till Aba people do their own and you can get it for 50k...and it's will be shouting CHIMO...
Emeka nwayo biko...
Ogini na�������
Re: Should I Marry by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
The only worthy reason to marry him is if he's totally telling you the truth which you can't be sure about

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
He invited me to nigeria so he can prove to me.
Re: Should I Marry by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
op, use ur brain. there a lot of guys that never get child. but why don't u ask home d reason why he didn't marry the mother of his child.
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
He invited me to nigeria to prove to me. I dont want to jump into the typical conclusion of "nigerian liars or scammers". I come from a country with one of the biggest drug cartels so I wouldnt judge a person from their country.
quote author=Tajbol4splend post=64322102]The only worthy reason to marry him is if he's totally telling you the truth which you can't be sure about [/quote]
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Trust me, using my brain is ALL I DO. Of course I asked him and he said that it was something that happened and he just doesnt want to marry her because she's not the one and if he wouldve met me sooner none of this wouldve happened.
adetoroamos:
op, use ur brain. there a lot of guys that never get child. but why don't u ask home d reason why he didn't marry the mother of his child.
Re: Should I Marry by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yonose:
He invited me to nigeria to prove to me. I dont want to jump into the typical conclusion of "nigerian liars or scammers". I come from a country with one of the biggest drug cartels so I wouldnt judge a person from their country.
quote author=Tajbol4splend post=64322102]The only worthy reason to marry him is if he's totally telling you the truth which you can't be sure about

Well I wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
adetoroamos:
we demand for yankee
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dont understand what you wrote..sorry thats not correct English..
MIKOLOWISKA:
we demand for yankee
Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:
Dont understand what you wrote..sorry thats not correct English..
no it isn't. its pidgin english.and autocorrect ish

meant to say "wey d man for yankee"

ur'e not nigerian so u still won't understand it
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
As I stated...Not correct ENGLISH.
MIKOLOWISKA:
no it isn't. its pidgin english.and autocorrect ish

meant to say "wey d man for yankee"

ur'e not nigerian so u still won't understand it
Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:
As I stated...Not correct ENGLISH.
not correct to you
Not intended for you
You wanna know what it means, learn pidgin
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Not intended for me?? Lol its my post you're commenting under. Dont be soo ignorant.
MIKOLOWISKA:
not correct to you
Not intended for you
You wanna know what it means, learn pidgin
Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:
Not intended for me?? Lol its my post you're commenting under. Dont be soo ignorant.
hmm now I see why guys don't want to marry you
Re: Should I Marry by Wallade(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:

Another idiot is off leash, we shall live to hear the aftermath if you care to share when you start the episode of lamentations.
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmmm actually he's begging to marry me. Says Im the best thing that ever happened in his world....if you know how to interpret,read and understand my post, you will know that its me with the question of marriage so I also dont understand how you dont see how guys dont want to marry me. Go sit down somewhere�
MIKOLOWISKA:
hmm now I see why guys don't want to marry you
Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:
Hmmmm actually he's begging to marry me. Says Im the best thing that ever happened in his world....if you know how to interpret,read and understand my post, you will know that its me with the question of marriage so I also dont understand how you dont see how guys dont want to marry me. Go sit down somewhere�
guys, not guy.hey wetin concine me, you Kuma no be my sister,,Shishi I no owe you. But I'm sure you'll remember me after him don maga you
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
What idiot?? Im far from that. Dont be soo quick to judge especially since your country gets judged all the time. The episode is: I always win, never lose. No lamentations over here lol
Wallade:

Another idiot is off leash, we shall live to hear the aftermath if you care to share when you start the episode of lamentations.
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Like I said "guys". You must be bored using all your data to keep responding. Stop waisting your time, me and him are now laughing at you stupid girl. He wants me to tell you to go wash your dirty YANSH lmao.
MIKOLOWISKA:
guys, not guy.hey wetin concine me, you Kuma no be my sister,,Shishi I no owe you. But I'm sure you'll remember me after him don maga you
Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:
Like I said "guys". You must be bored using all your data to keep responding. Stop waisting your time, me and him are now laughing at you stupid girl. He wants me to tell you to go wash your dirty YANSH lmao.
Tell him I sight him .say I no go spoil market.
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Plus your pusssy is sowed up....you got pusssy problems lmao.
Yonose:
Re: Should I Marry by Yonose: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
He repeated the same thing "go wash ur dirty yansh ooo.
Plus your pusssy is sowed..u got pusssy problems ooo lmao��
MIKOLOWISKA:
Tell him I sight him .say I no go spoil market.
Re: Should I Marry by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Just lemme know when all this become true
Hahahahahahaha, I weak grin.
Re: Should I Marry by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yonose:
He repeated the same thing "go wash ur dirty yansh ooo.
Plus your pusssy is sowed..u got pusssy problems ooo lmao��
tell him norrin do him. i hail him

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy Is A Sin / 6 Signs That He’ll Make A Disrespectful Husband / I Discovered My Husband Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer- Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.