Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Your Girl Is Special And You Should Make An Effort To Let Her Know That, See Gen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Is Special And You Should Make An Effort To Let Her Know That, See Gen (783 Views)

Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Girl Is Special And You Should Make An Effort To Let Her Know That, See Gen by streetmingles(f): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
You can come up with fake compliments, but chances are, your girl won't appreciate them. Would you like the fact that your girl is not appreciating your efforts? Will you enjoy her fake compliments over text? If you wouldn't, then why do you think that your girl will fall for something fake?
It's easy to forward a nice text message, but if you don't genuinely feel the words, then trust me, your girl will definitely make it out even faster than you think. If you like some text and feel that it's apt for your girl, then add a line or two of your own before forwarding the message. It will make her blush and your purpose of sending the text message will be served. A girl looks beautiful when she blushes, so don’t lose any scope of flattering her. But remember, it should come from your heart. No need to be a poet to impress your girl; your genuine words about how you feel about her when she is around will be enough to make her blush.
Complimenting her on her looks is good, but now that you are growing closer, you should also take notice of her qualities and activities. You can tell her that you are impressed with how she handles everything like a pro. She will appreciate it and you will be able to see how her cheeks turn pink while she blushes.
The home seems dull without your bright smile. Come home soon. Missing you!

You were the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle of my life. Now that you are here, my puzzle has been solved.

I have heard that love hurts, but from the moment that I fell in love with you, I have only felt happiness and all my earlier wounds have been healed. There is always an exception and my love for you falls in that category.

I would do anything and everything possible to make you smile. Your gloomy face is my biggest nightmare. Please keep smiling, so that I don’t get nightmares.
read more>>>http://googlenewsextra..com.ng/2018/01/your-girl-is-special-and-you-should.html

1 Share

Re: Your Girl Is Special And You Should Make An Effort To Let Her Know That, See Gen by miracool946: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Your Girl Is Special And You Should Make An Effort To Let Her Know That, See Gen by ibkkk(f): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian muslim Woman Introduces The Vagina Tightener / Which Day I Go Wise? / Why Are "Some" Nairaland Men Behaving Like Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.