Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy (959 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by NewsWorthy247(f): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just Negodu see this post i just stumbled upon on Facebook;
“No Nagging, No I am on My period (menses), no i am tired and not in the mood, no buy me credit, no buy me weave, no pay my rent, no more buy me this buy me that, You can even build her to your specification, Big Boobs, Big Ass all for Just N880K — and sex is available 365 days a year, This is a good deal and Definitely the end of women, Afterall in the first place the only thing Most women bring to the table in a Relationship is sex, so sex doll here i come”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/this-is-end-of-women-after-all-most-of.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2018
when evil spirit enter d sex dull and d dull con talk...chai u go collapse that day

1 Like

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by divinehand2003(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2018
The thing don enter Aba yet? I want to purchase one for me, myself and I.
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2018
divinehand2003:
The thing don enter Aba yet? I want to purchase one for me, myself and I.
your village people must be very very powerful, for successfully succeeding in changing your faculty of thinking .
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by squarelead(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2018
But sincerely, what is the world turning into.? Sex doll
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by Macgreat(m): 1:23am On Jan 19, 2018
strong766:
when evil spirit enter d sex dull and d dull con talk...chai u go collapse that day

Surprise! It has in build speaker according to them.

It make pleasurable sound tongue

The second doll is vbery sexy! See hips! Figure 8! tongue

Women, repent now. You people don trouble men too much. The men folk don dey tire for una matter.

Science is working on wombs outside women body.

I hope this scientific advancement will not get to the point where Women will not longer matter.

A world of men where new born are conceived in a tube and women eggs are harvested only.

Chai!
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Macgreat:

Surprise! It has in build speaker according to them.

It make pleasurable sound tongue

The second doll is vbery sexy! See hips! Figure 8! tongue

Women, repent now. You people don trouble men too much. The men folk don dey tire for una matter.

Science is working on wombs outside women body.

I hope this scientific advancement will not get to the point where Women will not longer matter.

A world of men where new born are conceived in a tube and women eggs are harvested only.

Chai!
OK o. how about u watching a movie in the palour and suddenly u were tapped and turning around u c this pretty dull saying, come Mk we do....lols u go faint.....u remember the movie chucky abi....this doll almost look like human.

1 Like

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by Tessie01(f): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2018
you guys will soon get tired,you can never compare a human being created by God to a toy created by human,mehn this is height . I can't wait to see you guys running back to humans. � �
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2018
all it took was a sex doll to make you see women were only wanted for sex grin
i always tell the smart gals here that when it comes to relationships, your intelligence is not required and they think im some backward fool
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by Greenbullet(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Tessie01:
you guys will soon get tired,you can never compare a human being created by God to a toy created by human,mehn this is height . I can't wait to see you guys running back to humans. � �
why will I run back to buy me recharge card, buy me shawarma, etc
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by donstan18: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Tessie01:

Udonminit!!

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by patosky3310(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Tessie01:

Men are highly emotionless they are ain't running back to human pussy unlike women who are emotional and needs to connect sex with emotions.
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have Sex To Offer” - Guy by Drinokrane: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Boys Get In Here / Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.