Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,545 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy (397 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by Jaytextoons: 2:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Just Negodu see this post i just stumbled upon on Facebook;
“No Nagging, No I am on My period (menses), no i am tired and not in the mood, no buy me credit, no buy me weave, no pay my rent, no more buy me this buy me that, You can even build her to your specification, Big Boobs, Big Ass all for Just N880K — and sex is available 365 days a year, This is a good deal and Definitely the end of women, Afterall in the first place the only thing Most women bring to the table in a Relationship is sex, so sex doll here i come”

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/this-is-end-of-women-after-all-most-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Confuse Friend / Violence Red Flags To Watch Out For In Your Relationship / One-night-stands..i Prefer It!!...52 And Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.