Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Girl I Almost Defiled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Almost Defiled (1228 Views)

Life Of A Poorn Star (how He Defiled Me) … (18+) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Almost Defiled by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 19, 2018
* A Personal Story of a Christian Brother *

It was not funny that night. I remember my phone rang and it was no other person but my little girlfriend. "Why have you not called me?" She asked. "Thought you promised to invite me to your school one of these days?" She had waited for so long for my call, but I delibrately refused to invite her to my school. Unknown to her that I was not ready to do what she wanted me to do when she comes. "I know I promised to invite you some day," I replied, "but you see, you are still a young girl and I wouldn't want to be responsible for your defilement. Please let us leave sex out of this my dear, let's just continue to be friends."
This was a secondary school girl I met while I was an undergraduate at the university. She mistakenly dialed my number and ever since that day, we began having series of romantic talk via the phone even before I travelled to see her physically. After we met, there was more pressure on her side to also come to know where I live, and possibly spend some quality time with me, afterall my parents were not living on campus with me. And to garnish her visit, she promised to offer me her body when she comes around.
So when she heard my disapproval, she became angry. "Who told you I'm too young?" She snapped at me. "And what makes you think I can't do what other girls are doing? I'm I not your girlfriend? Or are you not man enough to handle me?" Her small but mighty words pierced my heart like a needle, that I went dumb for some seconds. I never believed that a girl of her age could ever challenge my manhood. "Hello, are you still there?" She called for my respond. I cleared my throat, then I managed to reply her. "C'mon baby, I am not saying I am not man enough," I covered up, "but you see, I am a Christian, and I would not want to commit this kind of sin against God."
She felt dissappointed when she heard me. Her heart was already prepared to get defiled, but my heart was not. But why should a young school girl want to be deflowered? What kind of pressure was mounted on her that she was ready to offer her body to me at all cost? Even if her friends nicknamed her virgin Mary, would she for that reason throw away the gold God gave her and pick up stones in replacement? I could not be a partner in that business, even when the urge was also strong on me to invite her, I could not. And I know it was God's grace that held me back. He was preserving my future, because even up till this point of writing, I still can not tell what made me not to invite her, after all, I wasn't truly a Christian then.
After some days, I became restless, I felt I was hurting her little feelings for me. And since I could not give her what she wanted, I decided to end the whole nonsense. I picked up my phone, sent her a text telling her not to call me again, that she should go her way. It was not easy for her, she called back, pleaded and cried bitterly, but I gave her no reply until she dropped the call.
Few months ago, I was on a bike when I saw her hanging out with a man, she's grown up now, but deep into this world. Hmm, If not for God's mercy towards my life, no doubt, I would have gone that way too. She would have been my first gate into this world of premarital sex, and heaven would have had it recorded that I was the one who led her astray.
Why I'm I sharing this?
I noticed that many young people have been exposed to too many erotic and romantic things such that they want to have a personal experience of what they have seen, watched or read. Many young people are so curious about this thing called 'sex.'

They are so eager to practice it, and for so many who have not got the opportunity, they will rather claim they have done it, just to appear man enough before friends.
Oh' I weep when I see many young girls roam about the street half naked, seeking for guys who will get them deflowered. And it also pains me that many guys will not spare these naive girls when they meet them. Even some men in their seventies are ready to defile a girl of twelve if they gain the opportunity. Hmm! What a wicked world. But what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul? (Mark 8:36).
Are you in this mess friend? Are you throwing away the gold God gave to you just to pick up stones? I wish your eyes would be opened to see that precious treasure that lies within you. No matter how curious you are, no matter the number of 'I LOVE YOU' he says to you, don't open that leg. Let it be closed till marriage, for there reward in waiting.

Even if you have done that before, you can still regain this treasure if you surrender your life to JESUS. Just ask Him to forgive you your sins and turn away from those evil and immoral things you do. May God help you come to this point in Jesus name. Amen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Almost Defiled by GeleFanzgore: 2:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Omenke is a school boy!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Almost Defiled by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello mr preacher, welcome to this crib of ours called NAIRALAND.Give ur life to the spirit of ROMANCE and ur life will not remain the same .
#Horladstar cares
Re: The Girl I Almost Defiled by GhettoHustler007(m): 3:07am On Jan 19, 2018
The Niqqa Didn't handle that situation well!!

He should've talked to her more like preach to her instead of letting her go. She's just a young girl looking for Love, thinking Love is all about #x at that stage..

May God Help Us Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Almost Defiled by dingbang(m): 3:13am On Jan 19, 2018
He caused more damage

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Almost Defiled by HOLYDICK(m): 3:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Well some 1 has already chop by now.....do u reali think ending the relationship abruptly reali makes u a champ or has helped her in any way MR preacher?
Re: The Girl I Almost Defiled by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let my sin be forgiven lord

(1) (Reply)

He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be / Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) / A General Analysis Of A Woman's Lifespan ( Very Educative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.