Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be (1225 Views)

Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Finstar: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
It's disheartening how an image can be tarnished in seconds with just a push of a button. Just because you have lots of social followers doesn't mean you can go online to bring down a fellow human all in a bid for cheap fame. This is the story of a friend of mine, Henry. Whose image is nothing to behold due to this saddening incident.
**************************************×*******

Let me start by saying thank you all for your support so far.
However, my name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from a Ibarhim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.

On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my Greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light which was a few seconds from the pickup location. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.

It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.

I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents and my sisters who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. I want to use this medium to thank you family and friends who stood with me in this bad time and also state that I respect women and I am totally against any form of abuse against women.

Thank you all.

#Justice4Henry

1 Share

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Finstar: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
The psychological trauma he's dwelling on right now is not fit for anyone to experience. Not every story you see online Is true.. Some are out to kill, emotionally and otherwise..

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Tomoyayi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by ezyk(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
That girl na strong olosho. She is a criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Women are evil.
That's why I will prefer grin to marry an eniola badmus sexdoll to a real rihanna

1 Like

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Finstar: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, mynd44

Please take this to FP.. Truth needs to be told.. His own version of the story needs to be heard. If there's one thing this reputable forum should do, it's to be a voice to the voiceless.
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by HausaOverlord: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm my spidey sense is telling me that hmm I no know na their two know wetin really happen, unleash a full dose of buhari or wenger on both them then we might get some clarity
But me believe the guy oh make una no forget say the girl na "part time crazy lady"
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Snow02: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
I find it hard to believe stories like this only them and God knows what the truth is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by lookatew: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
This has to be dealt with!

It has become a trend now for ladies to take to social media and cook up stories (or give false account of events) and use these made-up accusations as weapons to defame people's character (especially when things don't go the way they planned it)

See the case of unilagolodo, the girl claimed she was raped and when it came time to defend herself in the legal system, she was nowhere to be seen!

Now, this actress, because she believes she has the followers and the reach, feels she can trample upon this taxify driver and ruin his life with a very shabbily-concoted story full of holes from the onset. I'm glad my fellow NLers were able to see through her bùllshìt story.

How can a taxify driver who's fully aware that all his details are on the system, choose to kidnap and rape a client? Does that even make sense to begin with?

Blogs have really put an end to credible journalism in this society because they now allow themselves to be used as tools all because they want to publish a 'trending' story. No research whatsoever, no investigation to hear from the other party...

It doesn't matter what her intentions were or her reasons for trying so hard to ruin the life of a man hustling legitimately to provide his daily needs... but one way or the other she and every other silly person that cook up stories to bring another person down, will pay.

Karma always settles her debts!

Ki lon shélè gan gan?!

6 Likes

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Finstar: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Women are evil.
That's why I will prefer grin to marry an eniola badmus sexdoll to a real rihanna

Like seriously, it's bad. Deriving joy Just by bringing an unknown innocent man down just for Cheap fame.

1 Like

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Finstar:

Like seriously, it's bad. Deriving joy Just by bringing an unknown innocent man down just for Cheap fame.

That is how far they can go for a single comment on their post...witch
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by chudidonas(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2018
The guy seems like a good man. I see his friends on my Facebook page fighting for him. Women Sha. I rather avoid them

1 Like

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by LessNoise: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Women fear them!!!!
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by baromontesquie: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2018
I don't really know who to believe ...
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by TheNigerianMan: 1:58am On Jan 26, 2018
lalasticlala front page please
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Kdon2: 4:24am On Jan 26, 2018
Finstar:
It's disheartening how an image can be tarnished in seconds with just a push of a button. Just because you have lots of social followers doesn't mean you can go online to bring down a fellow human all in a bid for cheap fame. This is the story of a friend of mine, Henry. Whose image is nothing to behold due to this saddening incident.
**************************************×*******

Let me start by saying thank you all for your support so far.
However, my name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from a Ibarhim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.

On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my Greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light which was a few seconds from the pickup location. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.

It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.

I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents and my sisters who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. I want to use this medium to thank you family and friends who stood with me in this bad time and also state that I respect women and I am totally against any form of abuse against women.

Thank you all.

#Justice4Henry

The story does not add up,its seriously fishy!
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by olisaemeka1(m): 4:38am On Jan 26, 2018
Kdon2:

The story does not add up,its seriously fishy!
it really does not add up....how did his car keys get into her hand without him knowing..?
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by OneCorner: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by schumastic(m): 5:06am On Jan 26, 2018
olisaemeka1:
it really does not add up....how did his car keys get into her hand without him knowing..?

He probably turned off his car and left the key in the ignition, so he can open her own side of the door and ask her to come down.

I have a friend who said similar thing, all he did was to tell her, he is not going again. Turned off the car and ask her to come down but she refused saying he should drop her back where he picked her. Some ladies are troublesome, most especially if their waka no favour them.

1 Like

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by progress69: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2018
i just knew there was more to this story. The more reason why i never made a comment b4 now
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2018
The story is true, ladies do this a lot, just one powerful friend and they start jumping into trouble and raining lies on an innocent man.

She should be sued or better yet arrested.
More girls are beginning to do this type of thing.
If any girl try this kind rubbish with me, I will reset her brain.
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Finstar: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Just recently, she posted a video on YouTube.. She's doing this mainly for attention, perhaps to help her dying acting Career.. Women can go to any lenght just for cheap fame

Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala, ishlove, mynd44 please take a look at this thread
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by MicNz(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: He's Not A Rapist Or A Kidnapper And Will Never Be by Citizenshelm: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Video: Pastor Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nude Sex Video To Public Whatsapp Group http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/video-pastor-wife-accidentally-sends.html

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship / HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.