Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) (2586 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
I'm not a religious person, but I'm so conversant with the two most popular religious book. i.e Bible and Quran.

check this:

Isaiah 4:1....

Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread, and wear our own clothing: only let us be called by your name. Take away our reproach.

analysis: when this sex doll revolution hits deep into the world, im sure many guys (even married) wont find it easy again staying in a relationship where they have to persevere everything wrongs.
sex dolls will come with the ease and I'm sure many guys (including myself) prefers a non strings,No headache relationship.

it will utter mostly help the adulterous lifestyle of men. yes! men are born to be promiscuous, infact many brags with such life.... but with advent of SEXDOLLS, you can even decide to buy 10 sex dolls to satisfy your urge.

Now this is where I'm going....

No matter the amount to sex machines a lady has, it won't change the fact that they need men (forget those feminism issh). they'll always crave for a man to be buy their side..
maybe to foot their frivolity bills. ( some might argue with this part). infact those that are rich or can take care of themselves won't even settle for lesser guys....why?

sex doll gives the flexibility to of pleasure with little or nothing in the monetary aspect!

what is now the fate of ladies who are yet to be married or have any kids yet?

we all know that the female sex is more than the male sex.

whao! so this is what the bible is talking about...

5 or more ladies will beg a man, just to bear is name( or maybe, give her a kid) .

in as much as I'm not really happy with the sex doll thing.... we'll I must say, if this will bring sanity to the world and reduce prostitution and we'll all these various STD's. i'll support it!

please share your thoughts about this..

#IstandWithSexDolls

Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Xinzu: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Can the sex doll pinch nipplès?
Girls that pinch nipplès are just something else. grin
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Xinzu:
Can the sex doll pinch nipplès?

Girls that pinch nipplès are just something else. grin

Bros have you forgotten that it's a new invention, it'll only keep getting better.

what of a version that allows you send you sexual need and analysis your sexual activities, then send it to the manufacturer to create exactly the one that will 'pinch ur tips' if that is what gives you pleasure... bro, it's possible.

Drabeey was HERE
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Lionbite(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Drabeey:

Bros have you forgotten that it's a new invention, it'll only keep getting better.

what of a version that allows you send you sexual need and analysis your sexual activities, then send it to the manufacturer to create exactly the one that will 'pinch ur tips' if that is what gives you pleasure... bro, it's possible.

Drabeey was HERE
Have you ever seen the look on your woman's face as you get her to 0rgasm? How cute she looks when you are about to get her to that mountain of ecstacy? Its just priceless!...... Till a sex doll can offer that... #IstandWithRealWomen
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Thevirgin(f): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionbite:

Have you ever seen the look on your woman's face as you get her to 0rgasm? How cute she looks when you are about to get her to that mountain of ecstacy? Its just priceless!...... Till a sex doll can offer that... #IstandWithRealWomen

cool
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by DopeBoss(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionbite:

U should be proud of yourself

Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionbite:

my brother, see....

The first want of man in any woman is sexual satisfaction, after which co-existing follows.

we all want a woman no matter how bador advance these sex dolls becomes, yet, the sanitation and humbles it will send into the brain of our females is priceless.

wait! how many ladies will give you sleepless night when you can always disregard them whenever they start their wahala?

okay, answer this one.... will a lady place you on outrageous bills just because you want to see what is inside her pants?

my brother, they'll be humble and then beg men to marry them or better still just bear his name.

I'm happy they'll start knowing what hustling is henceforth. they won't be using their hard earned money to buy nonsense again!

The Bible is correct!

Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread, and wear our own clothing: only let us be called by your name. Take away our reproach.
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by EOOJ(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
undecided
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by ChewingStick(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
booking space
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Lalas247(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
show me where 'sex doll ' is in the bible ITK
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Flexherbal(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2018
The dolls are for both male and female.
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:
show me where 'sex doll ' is in the bible ITK

show me where cell phone is in the bible!

isn't it happening now?

Btw, have you read the bible verse? how best do you explain it
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Drabeey:

show me where cell phone is in the bible!

isn't it happening now?

Btw, have you read the bible verse? how best do you explain it

I'm lost sad
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

I'm lost sad

angry

∆ You don't have to be lost and sad. OP is trying to sound religiously logical. But it all ends up in foolishness and illogical. That is not what the Bible is saying.

My father didn't marry a doll. So I wont .

#IStandWithWomen ∆
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Lalas247(f): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ You don't have to be lost and sad. OP is trying to sound religiously logical. But it all ends up in foolishness and illogical. That is not what the Bible is saying.

My father didn't marry a doll. So I wont .

#IStandWithWomen ∆
dolls are for insecure
those who can't get a lady
those who can't handle a lady .. nagging and all ..
the Weak grin

I am with you o ...

2 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Pure rubbish it doesn't make sense.
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by lilkech(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Drabeey:
I'm not a religious person, but I'm so conversant with the two most popular religious book. i.e Bible and Quran.

check this:

analysis: when this sex doll revolution hits deep into the world, im sure many guys (even married) wont find it easy again staying in a relationship where they have to persevere everything wrongs.
sex dolls will come with the ease and I'm sure many guys (including myself) prefers a non strings,No headache relationship.

it will utter mostly help the adulterous lifestyle of men. yes! men are born to be promiscuous, infact many brags with such life.... but with advent of SEXDOLLS, you can even decide to buy 10 sex dolls to satisfy your urge.

Now this is where I'm going....

No matter the amount to sex machines a lady has, it won't change the fact that they need men (forget those feminism issh). they'll always crave for a man to be buy their side..
maybe to foot their frivolity bills. ( some might argue with this part). infact those that are rich or can take care of themselves won't even settle for lesser guys....why?

sex doll gives the flexibility to of pleasure with little or nothing in the monetary aspect!

what is now the fate of ladies who are yet to be married or have any kids yet?

we all know that the female sex is more than the male sex.

whao! so this is what the bible is talking about...

5 or more ladies will beg a man, just to bear is name( or maybe, give her a kid) .

in as much as I'm not really happy with the sex doll thing.... we'll I must say, if this will bring sanity to the world and reduce prostitution and we'll all these various STD's. i'll support it!

please share your thoughts about this..

#IstandWithSexDolls

you forgot to write “DRABEEY WAS HERE” ... angry

or is it that you’ve gotten sense this year grin

Nice post
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Snow02: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
these people are having sleepless nights over toy LMAO OYO
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by adehadex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is deep, only few will understand.
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Flexherbal:
The dolls are for both male and female.

you and I know better bro....

that male's own won't take 'em shopping and cuum into them.
remember what sperm do to them!

Drabeey was HERE
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Pure rubbish it doesn't make sense.

which part?

abeg wey lalasticlala sef?
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Flexherbal(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Drabeey:

you and I know better bro....

that male's own won't take 'em shopping and cuum into them.
remember what sperm do to them!

Drabeey was HERE

I agree with you
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Drabeey:

which part?

abeg wey lalasticlala sef?
Everything.
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Everything.

see madam, it's now getting real.... ladies should just brace up!
Re: SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Drabeey:

see madam, it's now getting real.... ladies should just brace up!
It doesn't apply to me.

(1) (Reply)

Sex On First Date, Any Big Deal? / Slept With My Sister For Years / Get Whatsapp Number Of Owerri Girls, Ready To Bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.