Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Slept With My Sister For Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With My Sister For Years (2603 Views)

Help, My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister For Four Years'- Woman / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With My Sister For Years by ExAngel007(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Slept With My Sister For Years - Man Shares Shocking Story

Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a 24-year old man who feels disturbed about the sexual affair he had with his sister when they were much younger.

He is presently trying to talk to his sister about the past so that we could get over the feeling.

Read his story below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/112054/i-slept-with-my-sister-for-years-man-shares-shocki.html

Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by JasonScoolari: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by NairaMedia: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, eleyi gidi gan
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by rickyboss333: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
one thing is to forgive, and another is to forget. for me, I feel you have only forgiven when you have forgotten. it takes grace to do such. I tank God for my person, forgetting is one gift from God to me, even though I tend to forget important things too, lol
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by mankan2k7(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
and suddenly nobody is talking about cattle colony again. The dullard think he is doing us but he is doing himself
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by mankan2k7(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
and suddenly nobody is talking about cattle colony again. The dullard think he is doing us but he is doing himself
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by longrunner(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol dude is crazy. I've slept with two sisters before though (not my sisters...they were sisters). It's great lol
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by tossie101(f): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Joro is liar
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by sundayoga(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see oo. Check my signature
Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
If he had done this to his younger sister all hell would break loose...why is female pedophilia tolerated?

2 Likes

Re: Slept With My Sister For Years by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
tossie101:
Joro is liar
YES. UNLESS THE VICTIM IS A WOMAN. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Complicated? / Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? / I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.