Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (72584 Views)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Fabulousb36(f): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:
Sex dolls wouldn't turn down your proposal. Be wise
You can't afford one either
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by KushyKush: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fabulousb36:

You can't afford one either

I'll choose one over you instead

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Inception(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Mofe72: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
STALE!
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by NigerianScholar: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You call yourself a scholar ?

I wish I could make some sense out of what you have just posted. Three whole sentences of unintelligible drivel.

1.There are certain grammatical and syntactic errors that mark a person as poorly schooled. He just committed two or more of them. No excuse for that Mister.
2.He pays a fee that is certainly not low. He is entitled to a decent education in return.
3. Twitter is a global forum. You are mistaken if you think you should display atrocious grammar on it.
4.My alma mater is irrelevant to the discussion.

There a famous adage about it being better to remain silent and keep people guessing than speak (or write) and confirm their opinions. Heed it.
1. If he went to a bad primary & secondary school or good one and he happens not to be proficient in english. And he happens to pass his waec and jamb. The school has the right to legally admit him. Its not a university thatll correct 16+ years of bad english in a year (that guy is in 100l). You want to tell me every single person in each university in nigeria. Private and public are flawless when it comes to english
2. Everyone in babcock university gets more than a decent education. No bias. No one will start teaching a university student secondary school english. And the fee is not low because it isnt subsidised like government owned school. He has to pay for student support,feeding,accomodation,health insurance among a host of other fees. Remove the impression that private schools re overpriced from your mind
3. Twitter is not seen as anything formal. Most nigerians take it serious. Based on what you said. Pidgin shouldnt be allowed on twitter. Twitter is basically nairaland. Say whatever you want. However you want it
4. It is. The fact that i was right proved my point. There is no private university student that would have said what you said initially. You just simply dont understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by adahgold(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahahaha sha every one in life has feel that pain before one way or the other. Make una leave am he will come back to his senses.
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by philcz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
PremiumBae:
lol
Yea. Started saving for mine already.
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Go and get a sex dollcheesy
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by EmpressEnnie(f): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:
Sex dolls wouldn't turn down your proposal. Be wise
they wouldn't accept it either.be wise
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Orpe7(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bobo might have needed her to renew the rituals he made but has girl dump am. Consequence na werey for the guy body grin
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Divay22(f): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
kalu61:
Like am obsessed with you.will you allow me go mad or get a doll?
A doll would be better for you.
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
That guy is a disgrace to mankind,he need 2 b buried alive!

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by ahujah: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
These days such messages are very common where some sexy all offence has been committed. People are also happy in these gossips. But if we are happy with these things we are bound to get these more and more, yet we have to be hypocrite and pretend as if we do not want it. We want and this is what are news as well as entertainment media represents.

What we need this time us to retching if we are really determined to behave the same way and just pretend? However, we should now better focus on our economy and development and we can do it be focusing our media on topics relevant to these. In Nairaland we can better think of regional an general media as other parts of the world are thinking and working upon as http://hindi.media and do on and so forth. In Nairaland website also we see some singers and other performers getting popular and people praising them.
We need to refine these and move further as well, trying to get yet better modes of career development.

We know we can be good performers in arts Abdul media including sports hence attempt getting upper hand in this domains specifically. Further more, sky is the limit.
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by kalu61(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Divay22:

A doll would be better for you.
How can you say that l should go for doll than you.chai
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by SUNDICOS(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Mumu them.

Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by perlemo(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg, hw many carat gold dey for her pussy? This dude must be suffering from mongolism !
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Jagaban99(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2018
What this guy just said is so untrue..... and false ... please if you don’t know the story, stop spreading rumors
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Fabulousb36(f): 4:07am On Jan 26, 2018
KushyKush:

Like that choice was ever yours to make. I'm actually one of those who love the overall invention of those dolls, so that d, ick heads like u can finally resolve your issues without any lady getting hurt. So just chill the price will soon come down or Aba will produce a cheaper one.
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Edopesin: 4:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Fabulousb36:

Like that choice was ever yours to make. I'm actually one of those who love the overall invention of those dolls, so that d, ick heads like u can finally resolve your issues without any lady getting hurt. So just chill the price will soon come down or Aba will produce a cheaper one.
You Sound Pained
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by Titogbanski: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2019
MADLY in love?
Re: Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him by headz(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2019
What do u expect from Babcock overfed Ass Niggas. In uniben one cool Saturday morning like this, we jst siddon common room, next thing one guy say I fit naked go girls hostel. Them bet 1500, the guy went far away from us, pulled everything and went to girls hostel, all d girls take off, porters locked d gate so he stood outside displaying his nudity. Came back a hero, everybody dey hail am. This was 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.