Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

“Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll (5657 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by presh2dk(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Inferiority complex at its peak
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by darkandclear26: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Most man shall try this rubber thing, good opportunity for business, I am going to order 20 of these dolls and hire them out. No time to waste
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by phlamesG: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2018
If you like squirt from here to oshodi grin
#istandwithsexdoll
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by supereagle(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Budex40:
Give her breast 5years and watch it fall like mangoes. Nobody needs the sex doll to squirt. Now that Guys hav their own intimacy gadgets, we can all enjoy some peace and quiet.
No false rape accusations,
no nagging,
no sagging,
no unwanted drama,
No bulls**t.
Fyi, i even heared some models can also perform chores.
No I am not in the mood.
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by vislabraye(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
queencalipso:
let me ask my own questions. Not like i care but I'm just curious to know.

can the sex doll relate to matters of the heart?
can it offer reasonable conversation?
can it understand when it's partner/owner is going through a hard time and offer encouragement?
can it cuddle and whisper sweet nothings into it's partner's ear?
can it do love play like pillow fight, hide and seek ?
can it kiss/tease it partner in the kitchen when cooking? can it even move on it's own?
can it initiate sex, give bj, ride it's partner and a whole lot more that a human can do?

if it can then it's worth the noise/hype. if not, then it's just like any other intimacy gadget with human figure. it will fade with time, it can never replace a human being.

Truth is, nothing beats the original

You dey vex?
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by queencalipso(f): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
vislabraye:

You dey vex?
Hahaha!! vex ke? I'm just curious to know.
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Sierusvirus(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
GameKartel:
the s3x doll programmed with artificial intelligence is coming to stay just like in the hollywood movie, ex-machina and blade runner 2049. ours is too observe only
The most important thing about the sex doll is that they can never cheat on you unlike this girls that will cheat and claims holy or innocent. grin
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by vislabraye(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2018
queencalipso:

Hahaha!! vex ke? I'm just curious to know.

U sure tongue . Talk true...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / https://www.xvideos.com / The Night My Neighbor Made Me Feel Like A Woman-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.