Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband (9064 Views)

My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by holywater24: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
DELAY IN MARRIAGE.

Girls at the age of 18-24 always attracts serious men who is fully ready to get married but at this age most of our girls never wish to hear anything about marriage...

You will hear them saying "who marriage eeep, who care about marriage"..... But this girls will be having serious sex relationship with small boys of their age...

I mean serious sex relationship because at this age, they always have high rate of boys, guys and men coming for them but they will prefer to chose those boys rather than the men..

They are still young to marry but they're not young to have sex with boys... If u even ask them why are you small girl having sex relationship like this...

You will hear her asking you back "Who is small girl? Do u even know what I know? Are u expecting me not to be having sex at this my age? Do u want to kill me? And beside, what is your own problem with my own life? Abeg, pack well".

At the age of 25-27, parent will start asking them how far? Don't u have any one yet? Are u not planning to get married? Your mate are getting married? Or don't you know how old you are?... But mind you, parent only seems outside of their daughter not knowing that inside is finished....

With all this questions by her own parent she will now be thinking and asking her self some questions like... "My mate are getting married? Does it mean am old enough to marry?

Hmmm but how should I go about it those my boyfriends are not a serious type... They're not even ready to marry yet.. Well, God knows the best I believe in God"... My sister, Did u just mention God?... Hmm!!!

At the age of 27-30... They will now start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex again... They will start looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage... But the funniest this is that, at this age of 30 no men will be asking their hand in marriage...

Though they will see men but those men will only want date from them not marriage... Then u will see them forcing their self to marry a man who didn't like to marry them...

No single man at the age of 30-35 will like to marry a lady of 30-35 too instead they will be looking for girls of 20-25 to marry and that is why you will see some men going back to their village to find young girl to marry when they seems that those young girls in the city are not serious about marriage and those that serious too old for them.

At the age of 30-35, if you ask her why are u not marry yet by this your age it getting too late... You will hear her asking you some silly questions like... "Are you God? Or do you want to marry me? Single at 30 or 35 it's a crime? Did I see who will marry me I didn't marry him? God knows the best pls".

At this age of 30-35 they will start going to Church like never before... They will now be a fake serious type.. Her name will now change from Lizy for sure to Sis in Christ...

At this age if u ask her for dating you will hear her saying "My brother, am not like them... Am looking for husband not dating if truly u love me go and see my parent for marriage I can't do anything without asking for my parent hands... But when she was 18-24 yrs she was doing everything without her parent hands.

But ladies, do you even know that no man want old version again? Everybody is looking for latest version. U don't expect a young man of 30yrs to marry you of 30yrs as his house wife...

Men that will be interested to marry you will be men of 40 plus and mind you, those men have married with kids except you wanna be second or third wife and I know that naija lady will not want to be second or third wife.

Everything in life has it own season and time... No lady that is looking for husband now that didn't see who want to marry her when she was 18-24 yrs but by then, they're not serious because they're not looking for husband but they're looking for sex.

Let's assuming u started having sex at the age of 16-20... Now you're 30yrs old... My sister can you count how many time u had sex? Well, let's 4get about that because I know u won't like that part at all.

But let me tell you, everything is not about prayer. God who created you has made a plan for you but when you by yourself changed the plan or miss the road you will now be shouting God where are you...

When God is shouting my daughter where are u.. You're there doing Shakara, enjoying your life and talking men for granted.

Why do we have high rate of single mothers and single ladies nowadays? Does it mean no men again? You will see that the old are there not getting married why the young ones are getting married.

You as a orderly or senior sister never marry your younger or junior sisters are getting married.... You will now be asking God some stupid questions like "God why me? I'm mine not your daughter again..
Think about it

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by raphretle: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
they think they are wise...
if they see husband material in you, they will book you for future use.. while they go on with their life expecting the booked guy to wait for them...
Ladies we just dey look wuna ooo .

As for me I be confirm husband material #10000 yards...

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Whatever this forum is boring undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by babymine(f): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lol cheesy
So, who is to blame?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by frbona: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
undecided wink
Allen02:
Whatever this forum is boring undecided
then shut up and walk away

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Quality20(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Your write-up is very much on point. Honestly, I do meet ladies 27 and above who are seeking husbands but then what gets me worried is that some of them are so beautiful and I begin to wonder, 'how can a lady as beautiful as this not have a suitor? Or what's d problem? Have they probably slept with many men and they no longer see the need to marry them? Or are they infected with STDs etc.
Even as I type this, I'm still doubting a very beautiful lady who wants me to marry her and she is about 30+,,, How can such a beautiful lady, who works out and we'll educated convince me that men haven't seen her all these years b4 we met?

20 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by franchasng: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
holywater24:
DELAY IN MARRIAGE.

Girls at the age of 18-24 always attracts serious men who is fully ready to get married but at this age most of our girls never wish to hear anything about marriage...

You will hear them saying "who marriage eeep, who care about marriage"..... But this girls will be having serious sex relationship with small boys of their age...

I mean serious sex relationship because at this age, they always have high rate of boys, guys and men coming for them but they will prefer to chose those boys rather than the men..

They are still young to marry but they're not young to have sex with boys... If u even ask them why are you small girl having sex relationship like this...

You will hear her asking you back "Who is small girl? Do u even know what I know? Are u expecting me not to be having sex at this my age? Do u want to kill me? And beside, what is your own problem with my own life? Abeg, pack well".

At the age of 25-27, parent will start asking them how far? Don't u have any one yet? Are u not planning to get married? Your mate are getting married? Or don't you know how old you are?... But mind you, parent only seems outside of their daughter not knowing that inside is finished....

With all this questions by her own parent she will now be thinking and asking her self some questions like... "My mate are getting married? Does it mean am old enough to marry?

Hmmm but how should I go about it those my boyfriends are not a serious type... They're not even ready to marry yet.. Well, God knows the best I believe in God"... My sister, Did u just mention God?... Hmm!!!

At the age of 27-30... They will now start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex again... They will start looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage... But the funniest this is that, at this age of 30 no men will be asking their hand in marriage...

Though they will see men but those men will only want date from them not marriage... Then u will see them forcing their self to marry a man who didn't like to marry them...

No single man at the age of 30-35 will like to marry a lady of 30-35 too instead they will be looking for girls of 20-25 to marry and that is why you will see some men going back to their village to find young girl to marry when they seems that those young girls in the city are not serious about marriage and those that serious too old for them.

At the age of 30-35, if you ask her why are u not marry yet by this your age it getting too late... You will hear her asking you some silly questions like... "Are you God? Or do you want to marry me? Single at 30 or 35 it's a crime? Did I see who will marry me I didn't marry him? God knows the best pls".

At this age of 30-35 they will start going to Church like never before... They will now be a fake serious type.. Her name will now change from Lizy for sure to Sis in Christ...

At this age if u ask her for dating you will hear her saying "My brother, am not like them... Am looking for husband not dating if truly u love me go and see my parent for marriage I can't do anything without asking for my parent hands... But when she was 18-24 yrs she was doing everything without her parent hands.

But ladies, do you even know that no man want old version again? Everybody is looking for latest version. U don't expect a young man of 30yrs to marry you of 30yrs as his house wife...

Men that will be interested to marry you will be men of 40 plus and mind you, those men have married with kids except you wanna be second or third wife and I know that naija lady will not want to be second or third wife.

Everything in life has it own season and time... No lady that is looking for husband now that didn't see who want to marry her when she was 18-24 yrs but by then, they're not serious because they're not looking for husband but they're looking for sex.

Let's assuming u started having sex at the age of 16-20... Now you're 30yrs old... My sister can you count how many time u had sex? Well, let's 4get about that because I know u won't like that part at all.

But let me tell you, everything is not about prayer. God who created you has made a plan for you but when you by yourself changed the plan or miss the road you will now be shouting God where are you...

When God is shouting my daughter where are u.. You're there doing Shakara, enjoying your life and talking men for granted.

Why do we have high rate of single mothers and single ladies nowadays? Does it mean no men again? You will see that the old are there not getting married why the young ones are getting married.

You as a orderly or senior sister never marry your younger or junior sisters are getting married.... You will now be asking God some stupid questions like "God why me? I'm mine not your daughter again..
Think about it
Funny but 99.9% true cry

Any young lady reading this should pls remove pride and learn something from this guy's topic, lots of wisdom in it. Keep it up

15 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Fourwinds: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Very very true... OP I must commend you for a brilliant write up.... That is the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by OKOATA(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
The most hurtful thing is that these so called small girls have lost body count. Go on instamessage these hoes care no more. For the so called guys trusting their girlfriends go on instamessage and you will find your hoe girlfriend bargaining here and there. Any Feminist wey abuse this OP may Thunder fire you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by luvyaself95(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Quality20:
Your write-up is very much on point. Honestly, I do meet ladies 27 and above who are seeking husbands but then what gets me worried is that some of them are so beautiful and I begin to wonder, 'how can a lady as beautiful as this not have a suitor? Or what's d problem? Have they probably slept with many men and they no longer see the need to marry them? Or are they infected with STDs etc.
Even as I type this, I'm still doubting a very beautiful lady who wants me to marry her and she is about 30+,,, How can such a beautiful lady, who works out and we'll educated convince me that men haven't seen her all these years b4 we met?
They Have Use Her Empty, Nothing Remain There... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
frbona:
undecided winkthen shut up and walk away
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mmm reasons why ladies find it difficult to get husbands

First of all, ladies, if you go into a relationship expecting marriage then I can assure you that guy will not marry you. Whether you’re 18 or 18000, finding a husband should not be your goal in life, same applies to guys, regardless, if you find your self in a relationship with a man/woman, there are subtle things that your partner will observe that will greatly reduce your chances of marriage.

Then, guys are very visual beings, forget kind heart or clean mind, if what our eyes see doesn’t entice us, then you won’t pass girlfriend, no matter how white your heart may be.

Oral hygiene. This one baffles me. Some girls have their mouths smelling like a rat died in it (guys, this applies to you too). It’s so bad that you can’t have pillow talks with the girl because the air and aroma hitting you just makes you want to pass out. I’m an igbo guy and I can testify a lot of igbo girls have their breath naturally smelling like they ate 3 days old suya packed with onions(especially the village ones sha). Always test if your breath stinks guys and girls, I can’t go into details about testing, you can just google it. And please, brush before you go over to a guy’s place/invite a girl over.

Body hygiene. Hello people, there’s something called DEODORANT!!! It baffles me when a young lady will come close to me and be stinking of stale sweat. Big turn off. If you smell like this everytime, I definitely will not want to marry you. There are cheap deodorants you can get if you can’t afford expensive ones, use it morning and night and ensure you smell nice always. And then shaving your armpits and privates is very important too. Keep your nails clean, scrub your feet especially the heels. And if you’re the type that dust covers your feet when you take 3 steps or you don’t know how to raise your feet when you walk then O.Y.O mehn.

Hair hygiene. If you have the habit of carrying your hair till i can smell it from 100m away then we’re not even going to last long as ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’

Conversation. Can you hold a conversation to save your life? This marriage thing goes beyond I love you, I love you. Sharp conversation skills are required to make a lifetime of partnership with someone work.

Sex. Well I won’t even talk too much on this.

Your body. How do you take care of your body? Do you eat anyhow? Do you expressly tell your partner that he/she should expect you to get fat? Do you belong to the foolish school of thought that believe their partner should love them the same whether they get fat or not? Do you tie wrapper up and down? Do you wear one house shirt for 5 days straight just because you’re in the house? Hmm little little things like that is what the modern partner will look out for before settling down. The days of going to the village to pick out wife is far behind us, nowadays you prove your worth.

For some guys/girls, these things mean nothing but for some others, they look out for all these little things

But last last, there’s always someone out there for everyone. As you detty reach, person dey wey go wan chop you. Peace!

26 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by elonize(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Some of it are true,but because u r 18-25 nor mean say u go jump enter because u 1 marry early,marriage is a different ball game....n when God provides u ur partner, forget d age,d marriage go last.....marriage topic is simple but der are complexities inside we need to understand

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by landmark86: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
2010 she was 24yrs, I told her I want to marry her but she said she's not ready but yet she is asking me for some money which am still giving. Now am married but she will neva stop calling me telling me she loves me.

She's 33 now with no serious relationship.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by anochuko01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mtcheew! so how come the girl i've been eyeing is getting married this saturday?
i just have to be happy for her anyways
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by millionboi2: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Quality20:
oga marry her make we 4hear somtin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by bennyflipy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
landmark86:
2010 she was 24yrs, I told her I want to marry her but she said she's not ready but yet she is asking me for some money which am still giving. Now am married but she will neva stop calling me telling me she loves me.

I just pity some of them nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by anonymuz(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2019
This is very,infact the truth. Leave them alone, we will continue to be single since they dont want to let their egos down. We will see who is going to reach menopause.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by anonymuz(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Quality20:
there are things involved with beautiful ladies
1, at their early age, they tend to be proud,arrogant and sausy. They believe they have what it takes for array of men to come to them and that's why they are victims of use and dump.
2,the feeling of insecurity my men is another factor. Most men believe that dating a beautiful woman is like dating a city. Especially when the man is still struggling with life. So they believe big man can take her away from them.even if hes attracted to her, he will not like to approach her for fear of being cheated upon and eventually heartbreak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Kimikazi2: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2019
anonymuz:
there are things involved with beautiful ladies
1, at their early age, they tend to be proud,arrogant and sausy. They believe they have what it takes for array of men to come to them and that's why they are victims of use and dump.
2,the feeling of insecurity my men is another factor. Most men believe that dating a beautiful woman is like dating a city. Especially when the man is still struggling with life. So they believe big man can take her away from them.even if hes attracted to her, he will not like to approach her for fear of being cheated upon and eventually heartbreak.
True talk. I totally agree with you......

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by affinity77(m): 4:57am On Mar 19, 2019
All these ladies will never learn. That's why men will keep seeing them as objects of satisfaction. Go to instamessage, u will understand. 99% of babes there are hoes. Just say hi to any of them, next u will hear is...... Short time or night?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by earthsync(f): 4:58am On Mar 19, 2019
A topic for some men to masturbate on.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Lovelife433(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2019
oga u are confuse, are they using ur mama pussy to fvck? Abi our life concern u?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by MVLOX(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2019
I will be back
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by nwakibe: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Not in all cases. I've met a 32 years old lady who told me that no man have asked her for ordinary friendship in her life. I asked her does it mean she is still a virgin. She answered yes. I'm yet to believe that though.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Donjazzy12(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2019
holywater24:
DELAY IN MARRIAGE.

Think about it
@ OP you missed it entirely!

That is certainly not the reason why there are a lot of single unmarried ladies.
The single most important reason is the rise of lesbianism!
Most of you guys here still think like you are in the 80s!

Most guys are completely outdated!

Do you know that 70-80% of unmarried ladies in Nigeria are hardcore lesbians pretenders. They don't have any emotional attachment to men at all!

I am a relationship Counsillor and I know what I am telling you. Lesbianism has eaten so deep into the psyche of most young girls in Nigeria that they do no longer form emotional bonds with men!

Haven't you wondered why women rarely fight for love these days? Haven't you wondered why there is no existence of sugar mummy again unlike in the 80s? Haven't you wondered why most young sophisticated women these day do not seem to care about marriage to men at all but only about being rich?

Haven't you wondered why more and more young women prefer to hang out with their fellow ladies than with guys these days? Go to clubs, are you not surprised how women are openly admiring and romancing each other.

Let me be clear with you. If you open your eyes very well you will see what I am saying it is hiding in plain sight.

Now let me give you a chronology of how it starts.

All young ladies enter secondary schools as virgins, but from their Jss1 senior female student start their initiation of the junior ones. These School mother stuff is a perfect cover for lesbian training. These young naive girls first introduction to sex starts by their School mother fingering and sucking them till orgasms! Thereafter they become attached to females sexually. From there it becomes very difficult to form emotional bonds with men. If in doubt go to any of these single sex female schools on Valentines day the gifts these girls buy for themselves even you cannot buy for your own girlfriend!

When the girls leave Secondary Schools for University most of them are already coded lesbians, men are no longer attractive to them. They manage to have one or two boyfriends in schools because that is what everyone expects of them but they still keep coded lesbian partners, they wear leg chains , in their Facebook walls you see posts like " I STAND WITH GIRLS'. Na dem be that.

After University, they live alone in rented apartments, they are now adults with jobs. They only enter relationship with men at this stage for financial benefits, but they keep their lesbian relationship so coded even you will swear for them.

They can't pretend for long, very soon, as aging sets in, they will start being under pressure from parents who of course do not know that their beloved daughter is a coded lesbian! She will start with excuses! Gods time is the best, I haven't met the right man, Don't rush into marriage bla bla bla!

In their coded lesbian lifestyle sometimes they let it slip! A case in point is Toke Makinwa that was seen in an Instagram video pressing and squeezing another ladies breasts and claiming she is not a lesbian! Of course, we all know the truth!

So my dear, here is a brief reason why most ladies are not married and seriously do not care!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2019
After, you will hear lot of these women when they have reached that age say men are afraid of successful and independent women, in my mind, i will be like really... How many successful and independent women are there in nigeria.

The reality is men are scared of older women who wanna force marriage on them.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Donjazzy12:

@ OP you missed it entirely!

That is certainly not the reason why there are a lot of single unmarried ladies.
The single most important reason is the rise of lesbianism!
Most of you guys here still think like you are in the 80s!

Most guys are completely outdated!

Do you know that 70-80% of unmarried ladies in Nigeria are hardcore lesbians pretenders. They don't have any emotional attachment to men at all!

I am a relationship Counsillor and I know what I am telling you. Lesbianism has eaten so deep into the psyche of most young girls in Nigeria that they do no longer form emotional bonds with men!

Haven't you wondered why women rarely fight for love these days? Haven't you wondered why there is no existence of sugar mummy again unlike in the 80s? Haven't you wondered why most young sophisticated women these day do not seem to care about marriage to men at all but only about being rich?

Haven't you wondered why more and more young woken prefer to hang out with their fellow ladies than with guys these days? Go to clubs, are you not surprised how women are openly admiring and romancing each other.

Let me be clear with you. If you open your eyes very well you will see what I am saying it is hiding in plain sight.

Now let me give you a chronology of how it starts.

All young ladies enter secondary schools as virgins, but from their Jss1 senior female student start their initiation of the junior ones. These School mother stuff is a perfect cover for lesbian training. These young naive girls first introduction to sex starts by their School mother fingering and sucking them till orgasms! Thereafter they become attached to females sexually. From there it becomes very difficult to form emotional bonds with men. If in doubt go to any of these single sex female schools on Valentines day the gifts these girls buy for themselves even you cannot buy for your own girlfriend!

When the girls leave Secondary Schools for University most of them are already coded lesbians, men are no longer attractive to them. They manage to have one or two boyfriends in schools because that is what everyone expects of them but they still keep coded lesbian partners, they wear leg chains , in their Facebook walls you see posts like " I STAND WITH GIRLS'. Na dem be that.

After University, they live alone in rented apartments, they are now adults with jobs. They only enter relationship with men at this stage for financial benefits, but they keep their lesbian relationship so coded even you will swear for them.

They can't pretend for long, very soon, as aging sets in, they will start being under pressure from parents who of course do not know that their beloved daughter is a coded lesbian! She will start with excuses! Gods time is the best, I haven't met the right man, Don't rush into marriage bla bla bla!

In their coded lesbian lifestyle sometimes they let it slip! A case in point is Time Makinwa that was seen in an Instagram videos pressing and squeezing another ladies breasts and claiming she is not a lesbian! Of course, we all know the truth!

So my dear, here is a brief reason why most ladies are not married and seriously do not care!

what is this one saying. pls this is myopic thinking, it is like saying all men are coded gays just because they dont have a gf or dont wanna marry, pls next time learn to think, so just because a girl squeeze another girl breast makes her a lesbian? interesting, do you know that ladies are comfortable with each other.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2019
nwakibe:
Not in all cases. I've met a 32 years old lady who told me that no man have asked her for ordinary friendship in her life. I asked her does it mean she is still a virgin. She answered yes. I'm yet to believe that though.

i can hardly believe what that woman said, i even know a ugly girl with fine yansh, that got married recently.

this 32 years old is just looking for sympathy, is she fine?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Quality20(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2019
landmark86:

Oga you are a man, u are not suppose to be monogamous. Marrying a 2nd wife won't spoil anything, u shd b able to manage it
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Donjazzy12(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

what is this one saying. pls this is myopic thinking, it is like saying all men are coded gays just because they dont have a gf or dont wanna marry, pls next time learn to think, so just because a girl squeeze another girl breast makes her a lesbian? interesting, do you know that ladies are comfortable with each other.
Another outdated young man thinking like he is in the 80s!

You are completely clueless!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Another outdated young man thinking like he is in the 80s!

You are completely clueless!

you are the clueless one, so how do you conclude that 70-80% of unmarried women are lesbians, were did you get that stats from. to me that your analysis doesnt make one big sense to me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / Dating Ladies With 'k' Leg. / I Wooed Her For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.