Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (85731 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by faruz: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by oluchivy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am coming back to comment
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Banwod1st(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Original FAKE!!!
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Dindondin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by campuscatch: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
I heard lalasticlala's new pin code is sekxdoll? Can anyone confirm for me please?

Real Campus Movie by University Students "Engine Boys"
Full Series showing on nairaland.

Click here to view thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4278819/campus-movie-engine-boys-full

Watch "Engine Boys Thriller''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_wMWft3954
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by etzskillz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool
TFY for dat hashtag

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Hemjayy: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Heywhizzy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
chai
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Xzbit91: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool

You think she contacted him because of love? undecided

SMH
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by holybabayo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
fabinfos:

Fake....dem olosho for Lagos Sabi Yoruba die.

Hmmm. How you take know wink
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by pinkybutter(f): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can't stop laffin��� this boy is a confirm savage
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by kinibigdeal(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
��

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by bankulizer: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Planed work! grin

everyone wants to trend by force by fire

*modifies* I can't believe this rubbish would grace front page haba sad

Hi Berlyn1. How are u
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by kelechi50: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is the life of a slow poker both of them is living a low life. Next
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by jonero4(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Planed work! grin

everyone wants to trend by force by fire

*modifies* I can't believe this rubbish would grace front page haba sad
r u kidney me
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Lordcenturion2(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

See them, oloshoism, they have used most of their destinies finished, nah empty body remains
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Peterpanny: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS
what makes it a mistake.are you sure your wife or girlfriend is not a commercial sex worker.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by VULCAN(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
You must be very very young to mistake sex business for love
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by jetz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hate Yoruba guys and girls

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Buharimustgo: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Keep deceiving yourself,Sexdoll has taken over your market.
Very soon you will be professing the love to yourself
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by olamil34(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake chat, powered by mods

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by AlamienDagash(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
rotfl like....
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by 1stladdy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake Chat. You No Knw Girl But You Save Her Contact... Next Pls
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by judecares1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
THE MOMENT I DISCOVER THAT,THAT IS THE END OF THE RELATIONSHIP

Peterpanny:
what makes it a mistake.are you sure your wife or girlfriend is not a commercial sex worker.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
It might be fake

But

It's Hillary Clinton for real
See as I dey laff

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Peterpanny: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
judecares1:
THE MOMENT I DISCOVER THAT,THAT IS THE END OF THE RELATIONSHIP

live and lets live bro.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tell me something.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
You don't know her yet you saved her with Blessing... lol.
Sex workers don't have time for long chat like this. They prefer calls. Except this is her side business.
Now you should have authenticated this by blurring her number.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Drinokrane: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
tongue
horpeyemmi66:
Absolutely rubbish. @Op you should be ashamed of yourself undecided
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Crossbow(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
fabinfos:

Fake....dem olosho for Lagos Sabi Yoruba die.
Hmmm.. I dey watch you in 5D cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.