Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (85788 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by friendl: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake or no fake ,the guy was rude ,the lady was just advicing him in her own little way she knows about life
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by i2talk: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Lolz

Abi
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by i2talk: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
HeWrites:

According to the chats, the lady is apparently a “professional sex worker”, and she needs new clients, reason she stole the number from her friends’ phone.
But then, the guy wasn’t buying the idea..

I tire for gold diggers...
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Tobycharles: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS
I PITY SUCH MEN

u forgot SW is also someone GF, forget that thang bro
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by dominique(f): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
friendl:
Fake or no fake ,the guy was rude ,the lady was just advicing him in her own little way she knows about life

What type of useless advise is that? She should go and advise her brothers to do yahoo. Stupid girls will be pressuring guys to become criminals just to spend on them, such girl deserves to be cursed and insulted.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by mozele(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
judecares1:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY YOUNG MAN WILL MAKE IN HIS LIFE TIME,IS TO SLEEP WITH COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS
I PITY SUCH MEN

you won't blame them. ignorance has been the number one element that drives them.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by AlphaStyles(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you profess your love to a man.........#Nigerianmenaredogs cool
What breed is your father?
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by jbblues24(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2019
I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbor said “Are you going to help?” I said, “No, Six should be enough.”
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by DenreleDave(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
fabinfos:

Fake....dem olosho for Lagos Sabi Yoruba die.

U must be a learner....

Not everyone can read yoruba..

U may understand if spoken to u but may not be able to read
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by KingDash: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Berlyn1:
Planed work! grin

everyone wants to trend by force by fire

*modifies* I can't believe this rubbish would grace front page haba sad
the guy ugly sef
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Fxabdul(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
you asking that who is this, while at the top Her name is reflecting, my guy we ain't children and this chat is being staged
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by RuggedSniper: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
HeWrites:
You’d love this Hilarious Whatsapp Chat between a Nigerian guy and a lady who stole his number from her friend’s phone.

According to the chats, the lady is apparently a “professional sex worker”, and she needs new clients, reason she stole the number from her friends’ phone.
But then, the guy wasn’t buying the idea..

Read the chats below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/hilarious-whatsapp-conversation-between.html

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by Gaggii: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
judecares1:
I PITY SUCH MEN

What is wrong abt it, is it not better raping.

Patapata, u pray and ask for forgiveness before doing it
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by judecares1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Falling into sin intentionally kills more than HIV and moreover you are an adult u free to do what suits you

Gaggii:

What is wrong abt it, is it not better raping.

Patapata, u pray and ask for forgiveness before doing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.