Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

3 Reasons Why A Lady Should Never Attempt Proposing To A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why A Lady Should Never Attempt Proposing To A Guy (297 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why A Lady Should Never Attempt Proposing To A Guy by Ogablogger: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
In the aftermath of the famous and pitiful mall scene in Lagos state last week, I expect you to already know what I'm driving at - the guy rejecting a rare lady marriage proposal, he walked up to her, gave her a hug and whispered into her ear he is married.

Believe me, that's stupidity at the highest order which could be put down to the lady as her fault, how possible could you have been dating a guy and you won't know he's married? It simply means she didn't carry out her assignments before doing what only few people had done.

The above paragraphs are not what this post is meant for, but laid a great platform to write and encourage our ladies not to do what this young heartbroken lady just did. God alone knows what she would currently be going through after the public embarrassment(of the highest order) she received in the mall.

Here I'm about to explain why a lady should never, I repeat should never, propose to a Man.
http://www.peternatan.com.ng/2018/01/3-reasons-why-you-must-never-propose-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Been Emotionally Tired Lately. What To Do? / Vacancy: Sales Consultant / Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care By First Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.