Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (55511 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:

We don't need interpretation nor explanation to understand what we read as we are not as daft as some of you.
It's clear what He stated and the person you quoted was apt with his comments.

For the last time, stop putting Igbo in your post as you are not one.

If that's your best deduction for the post, then I rest my case. And for your information, you can give your orders to people in your household and not me. I do not need any validation to be Igbo, not from you, not from anyone else - those things come back natural.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:

I know you are not from Anambra because my people are not this daft. Stop claiming what you are not, be man enough to tell us your tribe.
Igbos hate Hausas and yet we voted for Musa Yar'adua without bias. Even Tofa won about 2 or 3 igbostates in the 1993 election.
You need your brains checked.

And since when did elections become a yardstick to measure inter-ethnic cohesion? I resist the temptation to take you back to history.

However, for Alh.Tofa's good showing in the SE which you referenced, let me put things in perspectives for you. Alh.Tofa's running mate, Sylvester Ugoh, was from the SE, coupled with the fact that the region was averse to the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the SDP.

I forgive you insults as I presume that you are acting your age. As for knowing that I am not from Anambra, that's really ridiculous. Who needs your validation to confirm my nativity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Remind them buhari, they are ungrateful people angry
Yes o, don't mind them, they went juicy position like minister of Finance and petroleum, so they will loot our treasury like the former ministers did.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by fancy4eve(f): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari is a fool 4eva, do u tink we need ur stupid post 2 survive, hell no, we re not ur lazy almajiris dat begs for everytin. We re balling it big without ur rubbish position dat has takn none of ur pple anywhere. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by fancy4eve(f): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
remind who nd who....better pass quietly, if u don't hv sumtin 2say
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by fancy4eve(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
nku5:
What How did this man get so many votes in igboland kwanu?
he should b Happy he got dat in igbo land...anu mpama
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by fancy4eve(f): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=64348753]Thank You Mr. President.... 2019 we will deliver millions of votes from our Zone...[/quote omor dis tym, Notn 4 him oh....no just Gv him false hope
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by DerideGull(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
When did number of votes cast for a presidential candidate determine the number of minister appointed from certain constituency?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by lasmile(f): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LBanks(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by chiTT(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
you're nuts
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LBanks(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
CoolAmbience:

And since when did elections become a yardstick to measure inter-ethnic cohesion? I resist the temptation to take you back to history.

However, for Alh.Tofa's good showing in the SE which you referenced, let me put things in perspectives for you. Alh.Tofa's running mate, Sylvester Ugoh, was from the SE, coupled with the fact that the region was averse to the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the SDP.

I forgive you insults as I presume that you are acting your age. As for knowing that I am not from Anambra, that's really ridiculous. Who needs your validation to confirm my nativity?

So with what yardstick did you deduce that Igbo's hate other tribes?

There is no corner of Nigeria even in the rural areas, you will go to and not see Igbo's, and they will build their house, establish their business and take wherever they are as their home. In reality it is even the Igbo's that believe more in this one Nigeria, because they take any place they find themselves as home

But how many Hausa's/ Fulani's own houses in the South South and South East? I don't know about the West

When you see them here, they live as if they are ready to runaway the next minute,

Of course I know you ain't Igbo, so stop claiming what you are not

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You are really not smart kid. You postulated that Igbos hate Hausas which prompted my post.
The Igbos you claimed hate Hausas voted one against a Yoruba man in 1993. What about Yaradua? I am sure he had an Igbo as running mate too.

Before you post nonsense in public, make sure you are well informed kid.
Like I posted earlier, no Anambra man would be as daft as you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2018
slimghost:

You are really not smart kid. You postulated that Igbos hate Hausas which prompted my post.
The Igbos you claimed hate Hausas voted one against a Yoruba man in 1993. What about Yaradua? I am sure he had an Igbo as running mate too.

Before you post nonsense in public, make sure you are well informed kid.
Like I posted earlier, no Anambra man would be as daft as you.

Oh, seems the Alh. Tofa example isn't working for you anymore, hence the resort to abuse. You think Igbos would have preferred to vote a Buhari-Bakare ticket to a Yar'dua-Jonathan ticket? Both Buhari and Yar'dua weren't their consideration in that election but Bakare and Jonathan, so get it Mr. Smart. You forgot how many Igbos said that Jonathan was their brother and how his name 'Azikiwe' suddenly littered the whole place.

So stop the cursing and analyze rationally. Stop being emotional. Can't believe you still don't get my analysis of the 1993 results. Nawa o!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Oh, seems the Alh. Tofa example isn't working for you anymore, hence the resort to abuse. You think Igbos would have preferred to vote a Buhari-Bakare ticket to a Yar'dua-Jonathan ticket? Both Buhari and Yar'dua weren't their consideration in that election but Bakare and Jonathan, so get it Mr. Smart. You forgot how many Igbos said that Jonathan was their brother and how his name 'Azikiwe' suddenly littered the whole place.

So stop the cursing and analyze rationally. Stop being emotional. Can't believe you still don't get my analysis of the 1993 results. Nawa o!

This will be my last response to you as it's obvious you are not informed.
Your first post clearly stated that Igbos hate Hausas which I debunked - with facts. You cluelessly switched to religion immmediately which is quite laughable.
I gave you both both Tofa and Yaradua as an example but you are still here ranting.
Odumegwu Ojukwu is probably the greatest Igbo man dead or alive but he couldn't even win Igbo states when he contested.
Any discerning mind will understand that Igbos are quite liberal when it comes to election unless a candidate gives them enough reason to withdraw their support.
Igbos hate Northerners but they are already Drumming support for Atiku, a fulani man from Adamawa.
Try and get some sense nah....it's free.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Chinablack: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2018
highly unrefined individual as nigerian president for him fulfilment of campaign promises is by making sectional appointments if so is the case why is that his fulani kinsmen have been killing people because of their lands despite all the lobsided appointments he gave to them
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by JMOB(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2018
greatgod2012:
As if the ministers in question aren't APC loyalists........ Mtchew.........
Do u want him to give PDP loyalists? I don't get u
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2018
slimghost:

This will be my last response to you as it's obvious you are not informed.
Your first post clearly stated that Igbos hate Hausas which I debunked - with facts. You cluelessly switched to religion immmediately which is quite laughable.
I gave you both both Tofa and Yaradua as an example but you are still here ranting.
Odumegwu Ojukwu is probably the greatest Igbo man dead or alive but he couldn't even win Igbo states when he contested.
Any discerning mind will understand that
Igbos are quite liberal when it comes to election unless a candidate gives them enough reason to withdraw their support.
Igbos hate Northerners but they are already Drumming support for Atiku, a fulani man from Adamawa.
Try and get some sense nah....it's free.

What did you debunk? You know nothing about the word liberal, perhaps you meant to say enterprising. Of course, you are motivated by bias to sustain your argument. Why won't they support Atiku when the current administration won't support the knack of many of them for dishonest, illicit and unwholesome ventures? Counterfeiting, drug peddling, smuggling etc. The support for Atiku cuts across regions, with a return to status quo of impunity and corruption being the underlying factors, including by groups in the North.

If sense means all you've just said, then I'd rather not have it.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by stieyven(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
okey777:
ok anu ohia
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LBanks(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
CoolAmbience:

What did you debunk? You know nothing about the word liberal, perhaps you meant to say enterprising. Of course, you are motivated by bias to sustain your argument. Why won't they support Atiku when the current administration won't support the knack of many of them for dishonest, illicit and unwholesome ventures? Counterfeiting, drug peddling, smuggling etc. The support for Atiku cuts across regions, with a return to status quo of impunity and corruption being the underlying factors, including by groups in the North.

If sense means all you've just said, then I'd rather not have it.

Mr man stop fooling yourself on this forum, " the knack of so many of them for unwholesome ventures". How about all the corrupt presidents that looted this country dry, they are all Igbo's baa? and the vices you mentioned are only peculiar to Igbos

And in ur small mind Buhari is a saint who isn't corrupt, with all the scandals from Mainagate to Babachir Lawal to Abba Kyari to Maikanti Baru to the Ikoyi Billon's whose owner remains shrouded in secrecy till date.
Or the likes of Timipre Sylva and Orji Uzor Kalu whose sins have been forgiven and simply asked to go and sin no more
because they identified themselves with Buhari
Some Igbo's are supporting Atiku because both him and Buhari are devils (they are both corrupt) but when given an option between
been the devil and the deep blue sea, they chose the lesser evil Atiku, at least he is not known to be a tribalistic bigot, or a religious fanatic like your lord and personal saviour Buhari. If the only vice he is known for is corruption (which Buhari is also corrupt), then he is a lesser evil they will choose compared to Buhari, unless they see another better candidate in the contest
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
LBanks:

Mr man stop fooling yourself on this forum, " the knack of so many of them for unwholesome ventures". How about all the corrupt presidents that looted this country dry, they are all Igbo's baa? and the vices you mentioned are only peculiar to Igbos

And in ur small mind Buhari is a saint who isn't corrupt, with all the scandals from Mainagate to Babachir Lawal to Abba Kyari to Maikanti Baru to the Ikoyi Billon's whose owner remains shrouded in secrecy till date.
Or the likes of Timipre Sylva and Orji Uzor Kalu whose sins have been forgiven and simply asked to go and sin no more
Some Igbo's are supporting Atiku because both him and Buhari are devils (they are both corrupt) but when given an option between
been the devil and the deep blue sea, they chose the lesser evil Atiku, at least he is not known to be a tribalistic bigot, or a religious fanatic like your lord and personal saviour Buhari. If the only vice he is known for is corruption (which Buhari is also corrupt), then he is a lesser evil they will choose compared to Buhari, unless they see another better candidate in the contest

You don't seem to have anything to say. Cursing only shows you are low esteemed, ill-mannered and / or a juvenile.

I thought you were going to display photos of Buhari's mansions, companies and exotic cars. You seem sparsely informed and I don't think I am ready to have that class with you.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LBanks(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You don't seem to have anything to say. Cursing only shows you are low esteemed, ill-mannered and / or a juvenile.

I thought you were going to display photos of Buhari's mansions, companies and exotic cars. You seem sparsely informed and I don't think I am ready to have that class with you.

Your tactic is to runaway saying I don't have anything to say

Instead of you to debunk my comment with valid point ,you are looking for pictures of mansions.

So even if Buhari steals this country dry, you will still not believe he is corrupt until you see pictures of mansions?

You are really a very unintelligent fellow young man, who as nothing reasonable to say
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
LBanks:
Your tactic is to runaway saying I don't have anything to say

Instead of you to debunk my comment with valid point ,you are looking for pictures of mansions.

So even if Buhari steals this country dry, you will still not believe he is corrupt until you see pictures of mansions?

You are really a very unintelligent fellow young man, who as nothing reasonable to say

Show us what Buhari has stolen intelligent man, don't be lazy, do your digging, put your intellect to use. You're undoubtedly an expert in making frivolous comments. Nothing debunks anything for someone like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.