Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (55517 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
CoolAmbience:

He was talking about prominence of roles / responsibilities not federal character.

Stop sounding unlearned and unteachable in one swoop.

You are putting Igbo in bad light with a comment like this.

We don't need interpretation nor explanation to understand what we read as we are not as daft as some of you.
It's clear what He stated and the person you quoted was apt with his comments.

For the last time, stop putting Igbo in your post as you are not one.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ashjay001(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:

You have a very low IQ son for you to be struggling to comprehend a simple post like that.
Next time you kneel down to pray, be sure to ask God for one thing only........SENSE!

I wanted to modify my last post, but since u want a pissing contest, I'll do that here!

PMB had no obligation, to make anyone from d 5% region, a senior minister! Give them'll a ministerial appointment, n he has satisfied d constitution. But, he actually, rewarded them, better, than he did his core constituents(northerners, 7 junior ministers). That's what u failed to comprehend!

Capscise?

Hopefully, one less buffoongrin
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by bendike: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Thank You Mr. President.... 2019 we will deliver millions of votes from our Zone...
loretta, loretta, loretta onoche! Be carefull! shocked
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
ashjay001:

I wanted to modify my last post, but since u want a pissing contest, I'll do that here!

PMB had no obligation, to make anyone from d 5% region, a senior minister! Give them'll a ministerial appointment, n he has satisfied d constitution. But, he actually, rewarded them, better, than he did his core constituents(northerners, 7 junior ministers). That's what u failed to comprehend!

Capscise?

Hopefully, one less buffoongrin

I swear you are brainless. It's not an insult bro, just a fact. Go and find someone to help explain my post to you, then come back and i apologise.
I am done responding to braindead fellow like you. People like you should not be allowed to procreate.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by mckazzy(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2018
I doubt it if u even know their names nor their portfolios.

What we do (post/comment) for likes on this forum is...

naijapips04:

Buhari come and take your 4 ministers. We don't want them.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ashjay001(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:

I swera you are brainless. It's not an insult bro, just a fact. Go and find someone to help explainy post to you, then come back and i apologise.
I am done responding to braindead fellow like you.

gringringrin

I'm so sorry, ur brainless majesty!

Never expected more from u, anyway. U already read .......
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Newpride:
Truth be told, it has bn in the DNA of the south east to always vote against the winner. I don't know their problem in that region. Later they will be shouting marginalisation, they've forgotten , u can't reap where do not sow. And there's a proverb that says..... those who sweat with me must eat with me .

Igbos voted against obasanjo the winner of 1999 n 2003 presidential election

Igbos voted against Yaradua the winner of 2007 presidential election

Igbos voted against GEJ the winner of the 2011 presidential election

What u need is HELP.

Igbo matters will choke u to death one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by skedman(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
powerkey:
MBuhari, we don't need you. Igbos don't need your God forsaken useless ministerial positions.
The fact remains that igbo are big problem that hinder the growth and development of nigeria. They will never support any person who want to develop nigeria because they are benefiting from the problem of nigeria
they import virtually every thing you can talk off new ,fearly used, condem items ,contraband in the name of business. How do you want nigeria to be good yet they complain the most .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Jones4190(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
When the ancient Chinese decided to live in peace, they made the great wall of China, They thought no one can climb it due to its height.

During the first 100 year of its existence, the Chinese were invaded thrice. ...

And everytime, the hordes of enemy infantry had no need of penetrating or climbing over the wall... because each time they bribed the guards and came through the doors.

The Chinese built the wall but forgot the character-building of the wall-guards

Thus the building of human character comes BEFORE building of anything else.....

Thats what our children need today.

Like one of the Orientalists said:
If you want to destroy the civilization of a nation there are 3 ways:

1. Destroy family structure

2.Destroy education

3. Lower their role models and references

1. In order to destroy the family; undermine the role of Mother, so that she feels ashamed of being a housewife.

2. To destroy education: you should give no importance to Teacher, and lower his place in society so as that the students despise him

3.To lower the role models: you should undermine the Scholars, doubt them untill no one listens to them or follows them.

For when a conscious mother disappears, a dedicated teacher disappears and there's a downfall of role models, WHO will teach the youngsters VALUES?...

Have a thought! Is your home also invaded?
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by oluwaahmed: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2018
D 4 ministers from the SE didn't tell u dat it was a bad idea to label a pressure group a terrorist organization? Did they interceed on behalf of their brothers during python dance or did u even seek their counsel? Bubu buru akpa-nshi ministers gi laniyi
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ChrisEsq: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by nku5: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You won't even get upto 100k this time around

Amen!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ChrisEsq: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol...that goes to show no one should reply or argue with people. He just dropped total falsehood as though he has sense.
PrecisionFx:

Igbos voted against obasanjo the winner of 1999 n 2003 presidential election

Igbos voted against Yaradua the winner of 2007 presidential election

Igbos voted against GEJ the winner of the 2011 presidential election

What I need is HELP.

Igbo matters will choke u to death one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by guesto: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-got-198000-votes-south-east-yet-four-senior-ministers

cos they helped u one way or the other doing the election majority of the southeast don't even want then so u can do them good and just sack them cos this time around u won't get up to that.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by bonechamberlain(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2018
monex:

he should stop talking. Each time he talks, i start seeing the truth about his parochial and nepotistic tendencies
let him continue to talk so that people know the true devil he is
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by nobilie: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2018
You'll also need to convince your wife who believes you are a failure. Buhari failed in appointments, managing security, national integration and above all is in managing the economy which is suppose to be the only gain of the masses.
Let your work and appointment speak for you. We have seen your work even in Benue.

I bet you, some of those supporting Buhari on nairaland still begs for money to recharge their phone.
The worst that'll happen is for him to go another 4 years then leave the office. We shall recover all we've lost in his regime.
Even his northern brothers are getting tired and some are becoming vocal.

Buhari is a confused bad luck. Thank God he even got the opportunity to become president. We would have taken him to be the best president we never had.

I'm tired of ranting. I just want to clean my voters card and position it where I'll be seeing it till election day. I'll vote against him even if he wins after all I won't care
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ajani1978(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
mightyhaze:
jonathan worked more in the north, in spite of the profuse hatred they haboured for him there.. and ur here making noise abt 4 ministers that is supposed to be based on federal character
what are you staying. North vote for him (Jonathan) in 2011, until 2014 hatered started.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by kalu61(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Newpride:
Truth be told, it has bn in the DNA of the south east to always vote against the winner. I don't know their problem in that region. Later they will be shouting marginalisation, they've forgotten , u can't reap where do not sow. And there's a proverb that says..... those who sweat with me must eat with me .
your mumu don do.which loser did they voted 4 since 1999
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by zoedew: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
Rhetoric. Sentiments. Just be faithful to your oath of office as President!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by kalu61(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Point of correction, they will wait till 2031because its going to be yoloba turn in 2023. Meanwhile, we are likely to muddle up political water to deny them even when that time comes.
This one is dreaming
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by kalu61(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
The last Anambra governorship election should have shown you that only Anambra state will produce that figure for Buhari.

PDP no longer have the army,police,dss,inec,nysc on it's side to cut down Buhari figures come 2019.
And Buhari now have ministers and top politicians from this zones that will surely deliver their area unlike 2015
Did anambra vote buhari or their own
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Tecno66: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
mightyhaze:
jonathan worked more in the north, in spite of the profuse hatred they haboured for him there.. and ur here making noise abt 4 ministers that is supposed to be based on federal character
The 4 ministers na to call 4 families come chop. Wetin he don do for south east as a whole?
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by millionboi2: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
nku5:
What How did this man get so many votes in igboland kwanu?
Buhari is a mistake.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by millionboi2: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
nkwo35:
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME
thief
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Awoleesu(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
This old man no dey hear word shaaa! Your 97% vs 5% vituperation has incited much havoc already! Here you are vomiting more discriminatory irrelevances!
How have your cases in court (granted you hired your counsels) made a difference to your duty-bound effectiveness to all Nigerians?
Pity! Pity how other great nations are thinking holistic and their leaders addressing issues rather than persons/groups but our nation still address issues over mundane stuff as these!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by sinola(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Remind them buhari, they are ungrateful people angry

what is Buhari smoking for saying such unsportsmanlike comment
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by sinola(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Judicible:
Is appointment based on number of votes or based on federal character

abeg,help me ask him again

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2018

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Goodchiso(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Remind them buhari, they are ungrateful people angry

efulefu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.