Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (55512 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by new2012: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2018
A president heating up the polity of his country with such irrelevant speech, how reta.rded!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by wingmanII: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2018
mightyhaze:
jonathan worked more in the north, in spite of the profuse hatred they haboured for him there.. and ur here making noise abt 4 ministers that is supposed to be based on federal character
That’s why many call him a dullard, as if it's not constitutional.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by YelloweWest: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Judicible:
Is appointment based on number of votes or based on federal character
Good point. Buhari is an idiot of saying such.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2018
What the Sai Buhari monkeys fail to understand is that it's constitutional for all states to get a ministerial appointment.
Left for the Buhari I know, all his ministers would have come from the North.
This is the kind of statement you get when you have an idiotic dingbat as a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2018
this appears like a farewell speech. it was not any favor u granted the southeast it was federal character in place. how many of the ppl from d zone ve u made MD/CEO of govt agencies? Those u made ministers were ur party loyalists
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ashjay001(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
go play am for bet9ja

The one wey planetofbets don chop, don do. Make I chop one wailer own tootongue
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by awa(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2018
We read this kind of statement from a whole President of the nation and some APC eRats would come here and boast that PMB isn't tribalistic.

In a sane Society, he would have resigned if truly he made this comment credited to him.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ashjay001(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:
What the Sai Buhari monkeys fail to understand is that it's constitutional for all states to get a ministerial appointment.
Left for the Buhari I know, all his ministers would have come from the North.
This is the kind of statement you get when you have an idiotic dingbat as a president.

Wtf in d constitution, did it say, which must be senior or junior ministers!

Comprehension matters, a lot in life!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Wtf in d constitution, did it say, which must be senior or junior ministers!

Comprehension matters, a lot in life!
Do you have mental problem? Read my post again and show me where I mentioned junior nor senior.

Fix your brains first before ever quoting me again.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Ccdavies(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-got-198000-votes-south-east-yet-four-senior-ministers

Could this be another high level of ignorance displayed on the appointment of a minister in this country? Is it that APC has changed the constitution and never told us that appointing ministers now no longer on federal character? Oy yak aba.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Hafeezson(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2018
okey777:
ok anu ohia
Speak English so that we'll know what you are saying
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Awaja(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2018
From the way someone Tell's you he or she is not a religious fanatic will really review if he's or not .
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Law2019: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2018
How did you manage to get that number of votes?
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Remind them buhari, they are ungrateful people angry

I can't agree with you any less. I am Igbo from Anambra state but I am really disappointed at the level of hate and ingratitude of the Igbos for the current administration. You hardly hear them objectively questioning and constructively engaging their various governments regarding federal allocations, IGRs and how they are been applied in the overall interests of the people of the region.

They are quick to blame the FG for everything not going well in the SE, Why? Because Mr. Buhari is President. They refused to see the total collapse in road infrastructures, marauding gullies, non-existent 2nd Niger bridge etc. They hate the Hausa man, hate the Yoruba man, claim to own Lagos, claim to have the largest ethnic population yet can't produce a president in 50 years, want Biafra, favour restructuring, want Atiku who is from where pls? Believe GEJ is from the SE and their brother, claim not have produced a president in over 50 years, view any legal action against Innoson as witchhunt but do not see patronages of the FG to Innoson business running into several billions as witchcaft. What sort of confusion is this biko nu?
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ashjay001(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:

Do you have mental problem? Read my post again and show me where I mentioned junior nor senior.

Fix your brains first before ever quoting me again.

One of those sh*tbrained! No comprehension at all, yet they will be claiming graduates!angry

I don't even know where to begin ur education, but I give up already! Only u, can decide to free ur mind.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
ashjay001:

The one wey planetofbets don chop, don do. Make I chop one wailer own tootongue
if you say so
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by aolawale025: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
nku5:

I respect you omoluabi. The most fair minded Yoruba man on NL. Very rare person

Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2018
ashjay001:

One of those sh*tbrained! No comprehension at all, yet they will be claiming graduates!angry

I don't even know where to begin ur education, but I give up already! Only u, can decide to free ur mind.

Go for a school fees refund if you failed to comprehend my post.
No wonder you are a saibaba zombie because only a deadbrain slowpoke will still try to defend this dunce of a president and his equally dumb statements.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Pain(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Idiot ! With low IQ !
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I can't agree with you any less. I am Igbo from Anambra state but I am really disappointed at the level of hate and ingratitude of the Igbos for the current administration. You hardly hear them objectively questioning and constructively engaging their various governments regarding federal allocations, IGRs and how they are been applied in the overall interests of the people of the region.

They are quick to blame the FG for everything not going well in the SE, Why? Because Mr. Buhari is President. They refused to see the total collapse in road infrastructures, marauding gullies, non-existent 2nd Niger bridge etc. They hate the Hausa man, hate the Yoruba man, claim to own Lagos, claim to have the largest ethnic population yet can't produce a president in 50 years, want Biafra, favour restructuring, want Atiku who is from where pls? Believe GEJ is from the SE and their brother, claim not have produced a president in over 50 years, view any legal action against Innoson as witchhunt but do not see patronages of the FG to Innoson business running into several billions as witchcaft. What sort of confusion is this biko nu?

I know you are not from Anambra because my people are not this daft. Stop claiming what you are not, be man enough to tell us your tribe.
Igbos hate Hausas and yet we voted for Musa Yar'adua without bias. Even Tofa won about 2 or 3 igbostates in the 1993 election.
You need your brains checked.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Omokehinde123: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2018
So at 21st century a president can still capitalise on number of vote he got from a region about 3years ago to determine the discharge of duty and dividends of demo crazy!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by yemisat: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2018
PMB is a stupid bigot.
Old Age is really affecting him
Election has come and gone!
The idiot should have lived above board to convince people to vote him in 2019! But what do we have? I regret voting this idiot in 2015.

Old Age doesn't equal wisdom!!!

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-got-198000-votes-south-east-yet-four-senior-ministers

[/quote]
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ashjay001(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
slimghost:

Go for a school fees refund if you failed to comprehend my post.
No wonder you are a saibaba zombie because only a deadbrain slowpoke will still try to defend this dunce of a president and his equally dumb statements.

I'm scared of d depths, I'll have to go, should i try trolling u, so, I'll pass.sad

One day, u'll look back, n wonder, how u were ever so sh*tbrained! A pity, I won't be there to say, "I told u so"tongue
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by opribo(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
....and who are the four ministers, they are not known in Iboland.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Bigsolo10: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Those people who voted for u are hawusa fulani you in ploys in biafra land, this time everyone is watching, maybe only okoawusa and obiano will vote for u evil fulani call president
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by olmoRoc: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Judicible:
Is appointment based on number of votes or based on federal character

I wonder!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by slimghost(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2018
ashjay001:

I'm scared of d depths, I'll have to go, should i try trolling u, so, I'll pass.sad

One day, u'll look back, n wonder, how u were ever so sh*tbrained! A pity, I won't be there to say, "I told u so"tongue

You have a very low IQ son for you to be struggling to comprehend a simple post like that.
Next time you kneel down to pray, be sure to ask God for one thing only........SENSE!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
a tribalist on it again grin grin
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Arysexy:
Buhari thunder fire you!

Every state has a ministerial post according to federal character idiot!

So for your evil mind what determines how a people are treated after election is who they voted? You are SICK!

Thunder fire you well well! Anu mpama! Cow defender of the federal republic

He was talking about prominence of roles / responsibilities not federal character.

Stop sounding unlearned and unteachable in one swoop.

You are putting Igbo in bad light with a comment like this.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by onenaija001(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2018
zendy:
By law, he must appoint a minister from each state anyway so its not like Buhari was doing anyone any favours.
what about the cbn governor, nnpc and so on? Pls give this man a chance. You may regret it if you don't.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by CoolAmbience(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=psychologist post=64349920]See bigotry at its peak
So u still they carry figure for head like dada Come 2019, I promise you won't get up to 19800 [/quote
Cheap talk!
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
greggng:

I attended Enyiogugu secondary school. My school uniform is same as mbaise boys. We wear white and white . If you know sir warrior very well you will know he was my mum's brother. I am giving this so much info cos I got nothing to hide. If you are truly from mbaise should mention your family name and I will tell you I 've been there. I have been to emekuku place called azaraegelu, I have been to obohia in ahiazu mbaise, I 've been to eke Nguru , I have been to nwaturuocha family, I 've been to o bowu were ex governor mbakwe comes from. All this places I am mentioning are all in imo state. Let me move away from imo to anambra. I 've been to ihiala ,I have been to onisha, . To abia state I 've been to abia state university u turu, I 've been to ariaria market. With all this evidence before you and you still believe I know nowhere in a region I grew up, attended pry school and secondary school, then you qualify to be called a mad man. I rest my case
Afonja grew up in Mbaise, chai.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.