Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Convo With A Girl On Michat (6186 Views)

How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Funny Convo With A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2023
This girl claimed to have done introduction. I just pity the supposed husband Sha.

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2023
Imagine

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2023

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2023

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by insidelife22(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Don't think I will ever get married

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by TheDarkporeShow: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2023
We have said it several times that most young men don't know what they're getting into when they decide to marry a girl that shows obvious signs of hookup.

If you want to have a peaceful home, try to stay away from dating girls with hookup behaviour. How do you know if your likely love interest is into hookup? watch out for these signs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

These are signs of impending infidelity. DO NOT IGNORE THEM.

A word is enough for the wise.

Ardeholar:
This girl claimed to have done introduction. I just pity the supposed husband Sha.

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Zonefree(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2023
Her DP says "what God cannot do doesn't exist" yet she's hawking kpekus like groundnut. undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by pdppower: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2023
I pity the fiance in advance

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Zonefree(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2023
pdppower:
I pity the fiance in advance
Don't pity the useless fiancé. Maybe he met her as an olosho and wants to personalize her.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Ardeholar: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Her DP says "what God cannot do doesn't exist" yet she's hawking kpekus like groundnut. undecided

I tell you bruv

She dropped her number, took the convo to WhatsApp and she wanted to meet up with me last night.. That period, the guy was out with friends.

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by TheFreshVanilla: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2023
What do you expect? You chatted with low class prost!tute.
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Zonefree(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Ardeholar:

I tell you bruv

She dropped her number, took the convo to WhatsApp and she wanted to meet up with me last night.. That period, the guy was out with friends.
She's a cheap harlot with lots of infections, the reason she's charging 8k for 2 nuts.

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by jumokeadele(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Only God can show you their true color, they go to church regular , they upload status about Jesus like 5times a day, they have 8 - 5 jobs. They don't miss mid week and sunday services. They look homely , they come from a decent home yet they do hookup, they will even use their boyfriend or husband picture as dp.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Coolsat(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Omo fear all these girls ooo.

Na wa ooo

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by ItisWell22(f): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2023
jumokeadele:
Only God can show you their true color, they go to church regular , they upload status about Jesus like 5times a day, they have 8 - 5 jobs. They don't miss mid week and sunday services. They look homely , they come from a decent home yet they do hookup, they will even use their boyfriend or husband picture as dp.

You sound like you’ve seen so much. 😟

It’s well…

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by AwokenVawulence: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2023
This is why i can't chase any girl for this life, I always advice people to move on when someone isn't giving u time or not been honest

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Bmaster(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2023
[b]oga op,you too like trouble grin
[/b]why not chop clean mouth.
I can bet my balls that even the so called fiance she said have done an introduction did nothing.infact,I can swear that the guy if actually he exists is also playing her as well

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Usmanovic95(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2023
What I read about women these days is quite depressing.These kind of news make marriage look kinda scary.

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Tynaclem1: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2023
My gender oooo why?

Oh I pity the husband to be, imagine spending millions for wedding only to marry 2 rounds 8k ashawo. God punish her. Nonsense

These are the kind of things men see online and offline that will now make men see us as things to be used and tossed. May God help the few good women still left who knows the value of a good man in her life

23 Likes

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by LooneyLester: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2023
A who're will be always a who're

Better to knack a dead girl than a who're
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Nicepoker(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2023
If As a man you have been on this forum for quite a while and you still give room for a woman to .manipulate you like RC vehicles. For such a man his case is beyond redemption.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by HugeElephant(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
If As a man you have been on this forum for quite a while and you still give room for a woman to .manipulate you like RC vehicles. For such a man his case is beyond redemption.
Haahah h
Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Gadafii: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2023
The poor husband to be think say he don find wife, he’s going to pay bride price buy long list of items for them wedding running into hundreds of thousands of naira, while she is just about to trade that same pusse for 10k

The husband to be might likely trained another man’s child(ren) is he ends up with this kind of girl. Girl dey do hk Jeje he reach your turn you wan marry her, you will learn the hard way

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2023
You are not different from her... Someone is also going to end up with you who have no respect for yourself or pride in your body to patronize sex workers.

Phew!

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by intruder15(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2023
Ardeholar:

You two had a platonic chat. You carry the chat come online. She told you she is engaged. You still price her for hook up. Now you have posted it so the society will blame her. As if it is not two of you that is having the conversation.

There are boundaries to life. Help her to help herself. It takes two to cheat. No de make am look like say na one sided.

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2023
I'm more concerned about her dp . God dey try abeg... If nah me i for don strike am with 7 thunders.

I hate nonsense grin

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by StrongAlphMale: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Kpekus is now cheaper than biscuits and groundnut.

The husband to be should get ready to do DNA test on all his kids with the harlot. Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌍

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by StrongAlphMale: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2023
intruder15:

You two had a platonic chat. You carry the chat come online. She told you she is engaged. You still price her for hook up. Now you have posted it so the society will blame her. As if it is not two of you that is having the conversation.

There are boundaries to life. Help her to help herself. It takes two to cheat. No de make am look like say na one sided.

He should help her? How? Is he her father?

You're clearly seeing a girl who's into hookup and needs more customers you're here misyarning dust. Oga that girl is an Olosho and if anyone knows the husband to be, they should tell him to quickly abort that mission of marriage. I have no pity for men who privatized community kpekus.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by StrongAlphMale: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2023
Nlfpmod farano disguy

FP direct!

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by marlow1962(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2023
What a shame

Re: See My Convo With A Girl On Michat by Nazgul: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2023
I don't get this.

8k to sleep with a total stranger when she has a fiance she's living with and who's probably shouldering all her financial responsibilities.

Like what is 8k and what exactly can such amount of money do for her in this economy?

If the money the op was offering was like 500k - 1m, I would have understood. But 8k? Haba, that girl is nothing but a parasite.

What To Say To A Potential Girlfriend? / The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive