Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (59163 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Donjazzy12(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Save yourself the wahala. Just get a sex doll. Women of this generation are useless!

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by stano2(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Girls and lies goes hand in hand like bread and honey.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Snow02: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2018
personally I don't know what to believe when it comes to issues like this a lot of girls .cry rape for money and attention but some guys don't take no for an answer sooo it's not wise to jump into conclusions
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2018
All of a sudden the receptionist said they only do cash no transfers...useless hotel

They wanna shortchange the owners

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by dayleke: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Who to believe now?
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by delishpot: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
80 girls claimed he raped them? Oga, this one Don commot From denial o. You prolly are a serial rapist. I believe more would come out of this drama. As for the police and the girl considering to take money....it is the norm across Naija that the police would talk the victim or victims family(if victim is a minor) into accepting financial compensation from the rapist so that the girls dignity or privacy is protected. So e nor surprise me.

He should bribe his way out Nigeria doesn't take rape as a big deal. He should just say she agreed to follow him to a room where they were alone. The typical Nigerian thinks of only SEX! So they would help him reason that a girl and a boy who spend time with each other must be having sex or what was she expecting? Once he does that, he can even rape his mother and Nigerians would stand by him. Easy as ABC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by otokx(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2018
It is good to live a quiet life, see as the man has almost finished his career.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by nikkyshyne(f): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Haha! he jam rock. Nemesis is a bitch!

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by oluxy(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Wow! To be honest, I did not read it.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by jossypet(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Sex outside of marriage According to our creator/maker sex should only be within a marriage. GRACE

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by akom0908(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
I always advice this guys to be careful...most of this girls will give you green light or tempt you when you sleep with them they will call it rape...Guys should be wiser this year

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by pepethemaniac: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Save yourself the wahala. Just get a sex doll. Women of this generation are useless!

You had to quote the whole thing?

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by wristbangle: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
What a story! Most times the avenue to a man's downfall is having the wrong woman in his life. Some ladies are destiny killer which is the reason promiscuous guys need to retrace their step to practice celibacy.

This is a big lesson to we guys! When you reason with your private organ, you are staining your life with bad substance that would be difficult to remove.

Must we chase everything in skirt? I am not a saint as I don't have the power to judge my fellow human being but Honestly the guy brought this on himself. The best thing is to surrender his life to Jesus Christ and ask God to repair his damaged reputation.

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Gourdoinc(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2018
his tales are incoherent, it's clear that he raped her. his admissions prove he is a dishonest soul. he had no intentions to pay her and yet used her money for bills and condom.

he is a scallywag who go payback despite all his numerous crimes to ladies.

that lady was a nice girl who despite being an olosho showed class many times hoping she was dealing with a normal person. didnt know he was a rapist. good for you.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Vado(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Two stupid adults.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by cytell56: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
All because of 5 minutes pleasure!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by LannisterIMP: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Too much Drama this days!

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by colossus91(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
when u will be picking girls as if you arempicking beans...face the tune Olga grin

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by churchee: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Since the era turgidity between the thighs got hold of the power meant for the brain, things have stopped to look fine.
Just because of bargainable 50k you have lost a monetized huge amount of properties, time, health, peace of mind and trust.
OK, let me leave you to your fate. Fear women, go for sex doll instead.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by mycare(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Really
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by toogbasky(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Lesson for guyz that beat girls,,, una Neva see woman wen like trouble,,, b4 any small misunderstanding una don begin raise una hands on any gurl

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by BabylonCruise(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Virus777 post=64352327]You deserve what you got and more. Hopeless thing that thinks through his dick. undecided

[/quote
I hope it happens to you.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by CoolextPhoenix(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Bro just get a sex doll,,it can't accuse you of rape

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Samtash(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Jesus loves u
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Xisnin(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Mr rapist if we were to believe your side of the story why did you refuse to pay as you bargained?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by albacete(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Silly boy! Why did you allow her get your pictures and real names in the first place? Someone you plan to use and dump.
You definitely can't play the game.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Xisnin(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

CoolextPhoenix:

;DBro get a sex doll,,it can't accuse u of rape

Imbe ciles, face the topic.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by somehow: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Well you can only fall into this kinda situation if you are the sampler type.

Clubs
Parties
Girls
Late night

Everything get it's own pros and cons and I have discovered the cons tripple the pros.

With sex dolls around, 70% of stories like this should disappear.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Peter5694(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2018
I think guys need to start asking girls for receipt after sex nowadays! undecided dis rape issue don too much

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.