Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (59472 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2018
A guy who had the intention of promising and reneging on it just for sex can be guilty of what the lady is accusing him of. I don't trust and believe this dude. Work that you promised, you failed and money for hair made at the salon Na story. Osho free master, you are guilty guy.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by chinos20(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
if am in a position to judge,I will hold the man guilty.@80girls

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Futureberry:
i hope you will not complain tomorrow when people refuse to believe rape victims....

first of all prostitution is a crime in nigeria
secondly blackmail is also a crime

just because the guy refuse to pay for sex does not mean he should be treated this way

a lesson to guys out there,if you intend to ball anyhow,always have your payroll lawyer on speed dial...should anybody accuse you of something you did not do...always ask to take a polygraph,do not accept anything less than a polygraph....

my only regret with the story is that the guy refuse to release the girl personal details and also refuse to sue is landlord and boss for unlawful termination of house rent and job...it show he isnt ready for the world yet....fire for fury not forgiveness

I love you, I had a 30min conversation with myself how a lawyer should ask her what she sold that he would pay 50k for, I also looked at the view that if he thought she was a hooker he wouldn't have taken her clubbing with his Friends, he would have done her in his car if there, was no place to screw,
Also what is the commercial price for her "work", does she pay taxes, where is her receipts.

The guy Bleep up, he should fight fire with fire.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by omodave(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
When the Bible says flee from any form of evil (fornication) it was for our own good...thank God it didn't take you to jail.. Bounce back to your feet and stay strong ....lesson to all, let be more careful

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by charain: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Dzeimzb:
It only take a second for a lot of damages that can't be repaired to be done and social media is not helping issues. No one is interested in finding out the real truth anymore but in casting the first stone

He is a rapist.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by charain: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Ramos16:

You are the biggest fool on the surface of the planet, you think with your butt, did you follow the story, based on what did you place a verdict on him, what is wrong with people, do you all think with your ass? I would have written a very long sermon to you, but I have better things to do with my time.

Aren't you a fool for supporting a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Igwe85:
That serves you right!!!! You are betrayer...... Had it been you kept your word, things wouldn't be like this..... U deceitfully told her u will give her job and money but u never had the intention to fulfill them....... Idiot...... You should be in prison by now

You are a fool, arent girls worse liars , should I give you small example,
The Babcock boy who ran mad.
The man whose girl left him after he has spent on her her family and she went to marry someone else 3 weeks after breaking up with the guy. The man spent 9 yrs with her, and she sucked him dry. He is still in hospital now.

I see weak men here, how won't your women sleep with your friends and other men, how won't they cheat on you,
You have no standards and defend a LovePeddler, a common LovePeddler, is 10k not enough,

The boy Bleep up, he should sue both his employers, his landlord, the girl and the 80+ friends that claim he raped them. I would gradly fund it

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by charain: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2018
donsimo:

The man whose girl left him after he has spent on her her family and she went to marry someone else 3 weeks after breaking up with the guy. The man spent 9 yrs with her, and she sucked him dry. He is still in hospital now.

I see weak men here, how won't your women sleep with your friends and other men, how won't they cheat on you,
You have no standards and defend a LovePeddler, a common LovePeddler, is 10k not enough,

The boy Bleep up, he should sue both his employers, his landlord, the girl and the 80+ friends that claim he raped them. I would gradly fund it

Another rapist on the loose. You will soon be arrested and locked up.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by hatedisplace: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
write a book and publish it.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by debolayinka(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2018
When they ask you to stop Wobeing, you no hear.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by gozzlin: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Onyochejohn:
first of all, you don't even have a gender, but if you are a lady, you must be asewo, if you are a boy, you must have done same and escape so don't judge. As for the guy, I feel your pain, note that every single lady on the street of Abuja is a prostitute, no apology, that's the truth, you can come and beat me in my house oh, no sane man who is ready to marry will make a choice of Abuja lady, research show this because when you meet Abuja girls, 1st thing in her mind is money

Madam, what are you even yapping about? And to think you are a lady yet you support him is totally disgusting. I hope when you or any of your female relation falls victim to rape you'll feel happy about it.

How can you say that all ladies in Abj are ashawos? Does it mean all your female relations who live in Abuja are prostitutes? How can you make such a blanket claim? Do you think like a sane person or you think through your fvcking anus?

Going through the guy's story and the lady's account of events, it's very obvious the guy was lying. For the mere fact that he admitted that he never intended to give the lady a job, that he just wanted to have sex with her shows that he was ready to do anything to have sex with her that day whether she wants it or not. And for the fact that he stole her money without permission and refused to pay her back after promising to do so shows the kind of useless human being he is.

Moreover he admitted that the lady only contacted him on account of the job he promised to give her, so why label her an ashewo? The guy doesn't have shishi in his pocket yet he made all the promises in the world. To add insult to injury, he wants to have sex with her after stealing her money. And when she refused, he forced himself on her.

One pertinent question you should ask yourself is, those wounds and marks on her body and her eyes came from where? Perhaps she wounded herself, right? Or perhaps the wounds were as a result of the violent sex they had, right?

Try to make use of your God-given brain. The guy deserves a lot more than the trouble he got, he's a scammer, a thief and a rapist. He deserves a long time in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by agarawu23(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
This is what u get when u sleep around with different ladies and forming jagaban, making mouth to your friends how many ladies you have fvcked.

He has been sleeping with different ladies and even taking money from them in the name of *I don't have cash* right now. You have learnt your lesson in the hard way and I hope guys of your type will learn and change.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Not sure why folks just risk themselves criminally, financially, healthwise like this.

Just grow up and find yourself a girlfriend/side chick/sex doll already and save your life/career.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by kazzy4u(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
sex trice and she called dat one rape. sum girls Ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
charain:

Another rapist on the loose. You will soon be arrested and locked up.

Rape, you are retarded, and mentally challenged, cant you see what is happening here, any lady can accuse any man of rape and ruin his life, even whores, and so some bad belly girl will just come and ruin my life just by a simple accusations.

Be a man, think, reason, analyse.

Don't you know how many women are comfortable doing this.
Women made common sex an item to trade, don't you think they can blackmail or just destroy anyone's life on a whim, think well before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by mbjsuki(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Totally dumbfounded after reading through for the first time ever a story this long on Nairaland outside politics. Your case draws my sympathy however truth be told you got what you deserve while I pray you recover from all these.
In advance countries,cases like this leaves you with reputational damages forever. Making life so difficult for one. Secring job, getting and Secring decent accommodation will be hard and lest I mention referrals will be no go area for anyone.
However, the good news is, that Nigeria. Be grateful.
However to you, I'm sure you've learnt one major lesson. To stay and remain humble. Nothing to life other than to live simple and manage that little you have which you might not appreciate until you're thought lessons like this.
Please accept life and lesson learnt,move on and remain humble. Seek God now and let Him redeem you. Someone people don't live to give account of their part of the story, so be grateful.
Stay and remain in your lane! Life is too short like nicker! grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Paulagada: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
texazzpete:

More insensitive than rape?

Say the truth, how many girls have you raped before?
How are sure is true? The last thing I will do before I die is to rape. SEE THEM EVERYWHERE.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
See what he got by picking up random girls. If the girls had sense and morals, they won't be jumping around clubs like kangaroos. A girl that is telling you to pay for her hair before you take her out and you expect something good to come from her. How?

Both of them need new brains.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by wisdompeters35(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
It is obvious he had done this to other girls thinking he can hv his way. Well you just got serve u met the wrong girl.
Lesson 1: Always give money to any girl you met in the club or logde even if they didnt tell u they are prostitute.
Lesson 2: don't believe that story that as a man u can treat a runs girl anyhow becos u r invicible or tough. Never think that some of those girls are notting, some are well connected.
Lesson 3: take arrogance and pride away from ur life. Be quick to sense danger like u did when she started arguing with u, but u think u r hard maybe ur mind was telling u that as a bad guy during ur sch days this was an easy case.
Lesson 4: quickly forgive urself and forget all u hv lost. Laid low for a while then pick up ur life no matter how u fall u can get back on ur feet. The only thing is that the scare will remain that u must be prepare to live with. Or better still travel out.

My opinion the girl just wanted to deal with you for treating her bad. It is clear she like u by even giving u money from her purse but felt u treated her like trash. Believe me when a girl feels that way u r doom. If u were smart u could hv sent the 10k n she will still collect u just need to put in a good word n gentleness as a man.
U brought out the devil in her.

Well all is past just move on u hv learnt a lot. If u are still smart tried and get to her n apologise so she can put up a good word for you on social media n help heal ur scare and also chance of you getting employed again. Be wise my brother this TIME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by guru90: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Hector09:
After north, fear girls, but bro u promised her heaven and earth nd u did nt fulfil any, suit u well

thanks for the summary of that long story!!!

now I understand what happened....
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2018
millionboi2:
Big mumu

I do tell people a woman is a woman, expect d one in love.

The guy must have be doing it to so many girls

This!

Cold-blooded.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by godofuck231: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
An old aunt always said to my sisters that the best and most handsome men in America are either in the police, army navy or airforce, or are in prison, soon nigeria I getting to a stage where men who can't hold their morals strong will be in prison, she claimed most of the handsome men in jail were falsely accused of rape or sexual assault, stating a case where by a girl had sex with a guy for 2 weeks in his apartment only for her parents who were rich to badge in with cops and got him arrested, it took years after conviction for the girl to step up, saying she was forced to claim rape due to her parents, or she would have been slit shamed by her rich family and friends, please guys be careful who you keep as contacts most girls these days are dirty and hungry, always searching for free meals, go and find a nurse or a medical doctor and date don't go after a girl using a range or g class while she has no job or business that earns her 4m a month

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
donsimo:

sharrap, is sueing free of charge? Boy wey no get money, he is owing ppl sef. .. The guy is a fuckboi
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by TruthFM(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Solutions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by drealnamdy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
I had almost the same experience recently... But in my case...we met at a group chat...I came into Abuja.. Paid her a visit at her home in gwarinpa.. Took her out that same evening to buy dry gin, sprite and other accessories of a shayo runs girl including packets of cigerrete ..she quickly noticed I wasn't into such lifestyle..I paid for everything n I drove her back home...stayed for a while and left later dt night to my place cos I was travelling for the new year to anambra... Only to return on the 5th and headed straight to d moscow night club to meet her with her frnds..smoking n drinking heavily.. I wasn't down for dt lifestyle so in d midst of d crowd.. She saw me clearly and decided n to look away quickly so o can come n meet her...I shunned her n drove home..only to wake up the next morning to meet a thousands of d group msg blaming n painting me black cos she reported me to d group admin of which I was threatened to be removed or suspended eventually cos o didn't come to say hi to her at d club..I vehemently refused to apologise ..the matter dragged on for days..cos she refused to back down... Soo back to d story...the Stella girl is jst a good example these abuja girls...ruthless n mean

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by anoab: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
My guy is guilty
you took her money without her consent, later told her.
extort her by collecting money from her on several occasions as a sharp guy.

the funny part
you took her to her apartment and have sex and after the sex stains of blood just landed on her eye balls and scars all over her neck.

the guy just shoot himself on the kneel

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by dich: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
All because of sex....... Too bad!!
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
This sex doll thing will be a solution to some men......
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by shineeye1: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
She should have shown us the picture of "the other place" he hit mercilessly. Idiotaa! Smelly things everywhere! Two of you should change your godless ways , now that you still have the chance.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ramos16(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
charain:

Aren't you a fool for supporting a rapist?

Well, you are stupid for not using your brain to analyze stories.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by crazysam001: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ramos16:

The file does not open.

Yes the page is blank but it actually downloads, check ur recent downloads or go to ur voiceclips u will find it there
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by davillian(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
OLOSHO.
That's how one acted like a normal girl for weeks we went clubbing one night drove home and I decided to bring out the night masquerade and she SAID "how much are you giving me"
I asked her much does she want she said 20k I just laugh.
And said you should have told me you a hoe so I won't have spent money @the club and I slept next morning dropped her off.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.