Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (59124 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by dele69: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by escapellee(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Here's a big opportunity for you to get massaged and enjoy good health and fitness. Reach me on 07033543846. All kinds of massage is done. Abuja residers only.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Godwin2019(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Must Everything Be Posted Online?
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Godwin2019(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
My Brother Take Heart, But Learn So As Not To Make Such Mistake Again. Be Strong
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
typical, most women feign rape to for blackmail or cheap publicity.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Mayng01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Truly you bleeped the pussy 3 times with condom but you have just been pussy bleeped once without condom. The difference is clear. Bleep pussy, don’t let pussy Bleep you...... lesson learnt the hard way & it’s very clear you brought this upon yourself. Please guys, don’t just read & throw bashes, do learn from this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.