Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

500 Level Guy Stripped Naked As Girlfriend Left Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 500 Level Guy Stripped Naked As Girlfriend Left Him (462 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500 Level Guy Stripped Naked As Girlfriend Left Him by Govatomic(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2018
A 500-level Final year student of Babcock University allegedly ran mad yesterday following a heartbreak.

The story is currently trending in the university right now, with multiple versions of the story.

A student of the school said the girlfriend apparently, ended their relationship, and then he went on one kneels and started begging her, for whatever made her end their relationship. She didn’t agree, he left, and then he stood up, tore his clothes, pulled off all what he was wearing, and started running round the female hotel completely unclad screaming the girls name.

Someone added that the guy recently bought the girl an iPhone 8.

Apparently, the female security guards on duty could not hold him, till the male guards came in their car and took him away.

Also read - Help, my father places close watch on my virginity, lady cries out
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/01/help-my-father-places-close-watch-on-my.html

Also read- Shocker- Bride Undressed Herself On Wedding Day
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/01/shocker-bride-undressed-herself-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Man To Spend Five Months In Prison For Stalking Housewife / Valentine's Day Is On Ash Wednesday... / True Love Is Hard: Ash Wednesday + Valentine’s Day 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.