Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam (731 Views)

At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Faithola(f): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Maryam Charles, has slammed those celebrating the production of sex dolls. She took to her IG page to mock Nigerian men celebrating the launch of sex dolls being sold for N800k upwards.
According to her, they should not be so excited because it is not meant for broke men. She went on to list the things the sex doll can never do for a man.

Read her post below:
"To all the men celebrating the new s*x doll and throwing shades at women, this is for you.
A responsible man will not go on social media to celebrate man-made doll because it has been carefully designed to have intercourse, Y'all need to grow up and stand up to your responsibilities. Read More here:[url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/01/nollywood-actress-maryam-charles-slams-nigerian-men-on-sexdolls.html]

Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by xreal: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Kikiki

E dey pain am. Doll don collect her customers.
[img]https://media1./images/cc7e0cc199d991b174e25f46695c34b8/tenor.gif?itemid=5028340[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Manson1(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2018
grin

Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by medexico(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2018
I fit use that sex doll money marry two wives
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
ladies like you are not designed for 'broke' guys too.
abeg take your painment to the Atlantic ocean

Drabeey was HERE

Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by internationalman(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Why go for an expensive sex doll when I can bang girls for free. Better still I'd go for a prostitute instead of sex doll.
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Faithola:
Nollywood actress, Maryam Charles, has slammed those celebrating the production of sex dolls. She took to her IG page to mock Nigerian men celebrating the launch of sex dolls being sold for N800k upwards.
According to her, they should not be so excited because it is not meant for broke men. She went on to list the things the sex doll can never do for a man.

Read her post below:
"To all the men celebrating the new s*x doll and throwing shades at women, this is for you.
A responsible man will not go on social media to celebrate man-made doll because it has been carefully designed to have intercourse, Y'all need to grow up and stand up to your responsibilities. Read More here:[url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/01/nollywood-actress-maryam-charles-slams-nigerian-men-on-sexdolls.html]

All these overused oloshos are now getting scared grin
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Berlyn1(f): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Someone some where posted something on instagram then it automatically becomes a news on nairaland...smh sad
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2018
It Seems Girls Are Now Giving Broke Guys Attention, especially Now That The Rich Ones Are Falling In Love with Sex Dolls...

Sorry! Even Broke Guys Will Buy Aba-made
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by stubbornman(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol no worry we can be 3 broke guys contributing to buy one nice doll, she won't complain, she won't scream rape, no social media wahala from her....

Very soon ladies will be supporting the VASLINE CREW instead of Sexdoll
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by GOFRONT(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2018
#WITHSEXDOLLWESTAND!!!!
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by morbeta(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Anumanu....when cell phone first came out, it was for the elites....but now nko?
Re: ''the Doll That Is Making You Happy Is Not Designed For Broke Guys'' Maryam by Sierusvirus(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2018
The so called Maryam saying all sort of nonsense " responsible men".... an irresponsible scum of a girl like her shouldn't call a man irresponsible.
An irresponsible man is a million percent better than her irresponsible scum mentality.
I can bet she has different types and sizes of vibrator and still cheats on her bf, hearing about sex doll she's pained.
- Saying not for broke guys, how much do they pay her on each movie?
I really find it very stupid when idiots broke local girls call people broke when they don't have anything to offer in life thinking they do.
She should grow up.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Generation / With This Web App, You Can Marry Any Celebrity Online Instantly. / I Want To Sell My $150 Itunes Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.