Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? (2761 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by RealGboy: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2021
So small cousin called his mom and sent her 200k.. she was overjoyed and kept showering him with prayers.

I know there is practically nothing wrong when a child sends his parents money but the problem is that this my Small cousin is just 21 years old . with no skill or job.. I made some calls to his close circle and I discovered that the Yahoo I told him to stop is what had fetched him the money ..

I was told he received about 2 million naira from Yahoo and out of that much money he only sent his mom 200k...since then my cousin has refused to sleep at home... he went ahead to book an hotel where he lodged himself with one olosho babe because I'm pretty sure no responsible lady would choose to be in an hotel ..

.My only problem is that the mom thinks yahoo is harmless and is in full support of her son and was even offering to help him seek spiritual help from white garment churches ...She feel that maybe that is how God wants to uplift her son...

But I told her that he's too young ,to be smoking and booking hotel at that age..out of 2mill he sent her 200k only ..this is a woman that has no business or even plasma tv in her house ...

Now me complaining is making me look like a bitter person who is not happy with his success....we even fought and she started saying "God will punish everyone that does not want her son to progress"... indirectly shading me

I'm I really bitter

2 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Takeit2017(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle

All my niggas are into yahoo business
I got all the skills ... and also a computer guru

But I wanna make my money clean
I dnt wanna brag with fake money so help me God

Brokenness thy make me reason yahoo
But I dnt wanna go into it

Imagine Say I go toast babe my nigga go use money enter the same babe

Yahoo boys don show me pepper sha

God is watching sha

Back to the topic
Smile
Allow the boy to enjoy himself
Time go tell when everywhere don red
Survey champion guru

16 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Uncle93(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Mind ur business !!!

1 Like

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Valenciabaddie: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Takeit2017:
Wahala be like bicycle
All my niggas are into yahoo business I got all the skills ... and also a computer guru
But I wanna make my money clean I dnt wanna brag with fake money so help me God
Brokenness thy make me reason yahoo But I dnt wanna go into it
Imagine Say I go toast babe my nigga go use money enter the same babe
Yahoo boys don show me pepper sha
God is watching sha
Back to the topic Smile Allow the boy to enjoy himself Time go tell when everywhere don red Survey champion guru

you were toasting the wrong babes

8 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2021
It’s hard to answer a “morality based” question in Nigeria these days.

12 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by RealGboy: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Uncle93:
Mind ur business !!!

Hmmmmm
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by MrHighSea: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2021
you brought the illness associated with yahoo to her and she refuses to heed.

distance yourself.
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Quelme: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Moral of the story, mind your business...

Jungle go soon mature, bush meat go soon catch the hunter.... You jejeli enjoy your share if possible...

2 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by jawalis(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Keep quiet and mind your business ogbeni. Did you send him money or asked after the guy when he probably was hungry and broke, did you know what he’s going through without help and now, he managed to sit up and hustle paid. You are here spitting trash.
He’s your cousin; yes. But that doesn’t make him your toy. He must not listen and heed to every of your advices. He has his life to live and so uncle pls stay away and face your front.
You are condemning the mother for accepting her son’s offer, when she was struggling to care and cater for her child, did you see her?
Pls leave that guy alone and wish him well. Help him with ideas on how to invest money on the right Chanel and not telling him to quit. If you must say something or contribute to his life, don’t be a negative vibe to him. Pls.
You can put him through on good business he can invest money in and make more money.

5 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by StepTwo: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Are you angry that his mom collected the ill gotten wealth or that he only gave his mom 200k from the 2million?

You are not straight forward with this write up and I can firmly say that you are either jealous he got that money or you are angry you did not get a share of it.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by RealGboy: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2021
jawalis:
Keep quiet and mind your business ogbeni. Did you send him money or asked after the guy when he probably was hungry and broke, did you know what he’s going through without help and now, he managed to sit up and hustle paid. You are here spitting trash.

Calm down I'm a Gee dude myself, and I have been the one he looks up to .... ny only problem is that he's the wild type .. not cool headed .. he already got a tattoo.. doesn't sleep home but hotels..... he's not calm at all and that is bad because a little casting can put you in prison... but like you said I will mind my business
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by GeneralPula: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2021
First, you’re not even sure he’s a yahoo boy, you said you were told..

Yes you’re very been bitter, sad & pained that you wasn’t the 21year old kid..

You were asking if the mom is a good mom.. Like say if nah your own mom, nah cry she go cry after seeing 200k alert..

1 Like

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by jawalis(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2021
RealGboy:

Calm down I'm a Gee dude myself, and I have been the one he looks up to .... ny only problem is that he's the wild type .. not cool headed .. he already got a tattoo.. doesn't sleep home but hotels..... he's not calm at all and that is bad because a little casting can put you in prison... but like you said I will mind my business
Forgive me my gee. I got so annoyed and I hate to see people condemn hustlers and I always take up the fight. I do this and trust me. Frustration led me to it and now. I don’t regret and will never regret it. It’s paying off.
Pls sit him and talk sense to him. Everyday no be cashout. Man must have different bank account for the sake of uncertainties. Let him know that men Dey sell men for street. Let him know that water no for boil fish if trust Dey. He’s hould calm and chill. Betrayal full everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Offpoint1: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2021
I wanted to comment, but then I realized the thread is coming from a bird of same feather.
The thread is already infiltrated by their kind.

Some of the chewing gum parents we have in this 21st century are no different from their wards. I'm certain one day when the pressure from the young lad to upgrade rises, he'll definitely end up Sacrificing his mom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Oyibo did first yahoo in Africa with religion and now we are paying back only that some of us pay them back with sense. 2million is peanut and even if I am 21, I would be wise enough not to raise dust with ordinary 2million.
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Yes, if he is doing a legitimate business
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Bola146(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Why not mind your damn business wink you have said your own, leave them alone. Na poverty embarassed
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Mikester: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Just face your own life
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by RealGboy: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bola146:
Why not mind your damn business wink you have said your own, leave them alone. Na poverty embarassed

Easy with the tone
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by oceanized25(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
He is on a fast lane to distruction,I hope something/someone saves him,the mum is gullible or deliberately wants to act naive because she have seen money.

Op you sef the wey you dey talk,e wan be like say wetin pain you pass for the 2milli we him pick na say e give him mum "only 200k"into say the woman no even get reasonable home appliances cheesy
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by sabbiboi: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
You may want to hear this. Your cousin lifestyle is not in anyway your concern again, if he choose to be foolish.

The book, The Richest Man in Babylon says
* Wealth can only be gathered little by little.

* Money gotten from dubious means, can never make you wealthy, it only a matter of time.

* If you want be rich, get wisdom on how to keep riches.

Most of the time, money you don't work can not stand the test of time. It will be spent foolishly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Righteousness2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
You Have Done Good by speaking admonishing the young boy and his mom. If she feels angry, let her be! In due Season, she will Adequately Reap what she has Sown.

The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

2 Likes

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by RealGboy: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
sabbiboi:
You may want to hear this. Your cousin lifestyle is not in anyway your concern again, if he choose to be foolish.

The book, The Richest Man in Babylon says
* Wealth can only be gathered little by little.

* Money gotten from dubious means, can never make you wealthy, it only a matter of time.

* If you want be rich, get wisdom on how to keep riches.

Most of the time, money you don't work can not stand the test of time. It will be spent foolishly

even if I choose to ignore.. I know I'm the first person they will call if anything goes south.. but I pray it doesn't.. and hopefully he will reset his brains

1 Like

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Qatar2022: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
jawalis:
He’s your cousin; yes. But that doesn’t make him your toy. He must not listen and heed to every of your advices. He has his life to live and so uncle pls stay away and face your front.
You are condemning the mother for accepting her son’s offer, when she was struggling to care and cater for her child, did you see her?
Pls leave that guy alone and wish him well. Help him with ideas on how to invest money on the right Chanel and not telling him to quit. If you must say something or contribute to his life, don’t be a negative vibe to him. Pls.
You can put him through on good business he can invest money in and make more money.
Before karma will locate that guy it first locate you that support evil, so stealing from other people and bring Nigeria name to dust is stepping up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Qatar2022: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
RealGboy:

GOD will punish both of you, anyone that's into Yahoo your end will be terrible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by RealGboy: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Qatar2022:

Calm down and send me your account number... let me send you something so tou can eat ...
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Lion26: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Qatar2022:

.. This Guy got no sense. this guys is a big fool.. I don't know what ya problem though sounding crazy. but that your cup of tea.. Foolish fool.. nigeria got no money too be Scam Of.. Mehn Just Shush You Trap.. You Got No Life. Don't Mention I Won't Reply.. Keep All That Too Ya Self
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
God no go shame us cool
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
RealGboy:
So small cousin called his mom and sent her 200k.. she was overjoyed and kept showering him with prayers.

I know there is practically nothing wrong when a child sends his parents money but the problem is that this my Small cousin is just 21 years old . with no skill or job.. I made some calls to his close circle and I discovered that the Yahoo I told him to stop is what had fetched him the money ..

I was told he received about 2 million naira from Yahoo and out of that much money he only sent his mom 200k...since then my cousin has refused to sleep at home... he went ahead to book an hotel where he lodged himself with one olosho babe because I'm pretty sure no responsible lady would choose to be in an hotel ..

.My only problem is that the mom thinks yahoo is harmless and is in full support of her son and was even offering to help him seek spiritual help from white garment churches ...She feel that maybe that is how God wants to uplift her son...

But I told her that he's too young ,to be smoking and booking hotel at that age..out of 2mill he sent her 200k only ..this is a woman that has no business or even plasma tv in her house ...

Now me complaining is making me look like a bitter person who is not happy with his success....we even fought and she started saying "God will punish everyone that does not want her son to progress"... indirectly shading me

I'm I really bitter
What's Ur Problem? There Are Children Who Haven't Sent 10k Or 20k To Their Mothers B4. What Were U Expecting? Do U Expect Her To Lay Curses On Her Son?

Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Qatar2022:

guy calm down
Re: At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? by zed7: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Stop crying more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? / My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning / See Why You Should Nak Your Female Boss Without Mercy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.