Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What's Wrong With This Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With This Generation (722 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Generation by iamrex(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Oh my God! OMG! OMG! That’s all I’ve been saying since I saw the new invention of sex doll. It’s hard enough to fight the use of Love Machine and the likes but right now, there’s a whole rubber lady with all the right moves and men are just so accepting of this. We are screaming about how phones are taking too much of our attention and how we need to create more human interaction but here we are with another invention. Marriages are failing increasingly, relationships are harder to maintain and now, sex dolls? What exactly is wrong with our generation? So now it’s too much work to actually love a lady. We want everything easy and made for us, given to us on a silver platter. we don’t want to work on anything and human interaction is quietly and rapidly fading away. After sex doll what next? Robot parents? This people are just pulling humans apart replacing us with non living things and because we fail to realize this, the gap of non communication is going to be the end of humanity. God help us all.

Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by gabinogem(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2018
This is what we get, when the mind is just too mundane...
Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Somethings are just too funny with the way they happen
Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2018
shocked

But sex dolls was invented long time ago sha. I dunno why this one became an issue in Nigeria where as in some other countries this is juz nothing.. sad
Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by olayinex(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2018
it shows d generation is fading away
Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by pepethemaniac: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Im sure it wont fill the hole in their life.

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.
Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by Elparaiso(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
pepethemaniac:
Im sure it wont fill the hole in their life.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

Excuse me bros, your girl is the big spoon?
Re: What's Wrong With This Generation by IamLEGEND1: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night.

(1) (Reply)

.. / 11 Best Ways To Keep A Man Interested / 'Husbands Should Pay Their Wives For Staying At Home'- Nigerian Lady Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.