Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Is This Murder Or Suicide? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (58273 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Exponental(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mother..... seems he's a man--- Father!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by nwadiuko1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
murder.....the blood stain on the wall and his current position is not in agreement
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by tempel(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think it's murder/man slaughter because;
Firstly, The bed is rough meaning there was a struggle.
Secondly, by keeping the gun in the victims hand the murderer made it look like suicide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by pooozeee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:
Is this murder or suicide?

It is suicidalmurder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Henrybright(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's Murder

Looking at the angle he fell and the blood on the wall, he was shoot by someone because it's not possible for him to shoot himself in the head(side) with the blood touching that side of the wall. It's not also possible to shoot himself on his forehead (that's the only way the blood on the wall will be at that side of the wall because he was shot on the forehead). If assuming he shoot himself then the blood would have been at the other side of the wall were the table with meal is.

Wish I can explain better.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by otswag(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder. If it were suicide, the location of the blood splatter will be more to the left. This already shows that the body was moved.
Also, the position of the bread knife and the pen near the supposed suicide note suggests a right handed man. However, the gun is in his left hand.
Also, the room is in disarray which suggests a struggle.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Doctormarrvin: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
The position of the knife,pot and pen all indicates the man is right handed. Gun is on his left so I go with murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by nomoreface: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:

Murder...

Blood spatter on the wall shows the body was moved.

I change my my mind it's suicide. Blew his brains by the wall and strolled to the bedside to die abi faint while still holding the gun
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Fmartin(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
hmm
elda2303:

Suicide; reason the possible suicide note on the table
it can't be suicide. Look at the picture. How can you shoot yourself from the right side of your head while holding the gun in your left hand? Its clear murder case.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did

MBA_it is circumstantial.there are instances whereby the weapon still remains in hands of victim
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by karlboss: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
pooozeee:

It is suicidalmurder
Loooool.
But guy Nigerians are good oh when I look at the picture I had nothing to say because but see as people dey give making sense analysis
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:

This is how ever murder based on blood splatter on the wall and distance btwn body and wall
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Gracespecial101(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Murder
from analysing the scenario up there it seems his room was ransacked(indicating robbery ) he cell phone( a flip phone ) was under the table which means he tried to call 911 bfor he was shot, a cigarette still burning which means time of death not long..a written note on the table which might mean the killer wrote a suicide note to indicate suicide(to mislead detectives) and finally due to blood spat on the wall dis indicate he was shot at point blank range(execution style ) Also gun was placed right in his hand by the killer( a big mistake in the killer side to wanna indicate suicide )

My take was tha he was murdered and the killer is trying to create a suicide scene.

Prime suspect located

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by phemmyfour: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
It was both. The man poision his drink before he was murdered
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by brainhgeek(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:

Murder. The blood stained wall tells it all. You cant shoot yourself in the head and still die that far distance away from the blood stained wall. You wont be holding the gun equally
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by tomdon(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
There's no way he could shoot himself with the left hand and the blood spilled on the wall will be at that location. It is murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Fawklicant: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder! Look at the lying position and the blood splatter on the wall. The victim was shot at frontally.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by KingLennon(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did
You're Intelligent miss...
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
He was shot and he moved as the blood splatter is inconsistent he was sitting at the edge of the bed the intruder came as he was waiting for the food too cook and shot him could have survived and collapsed sending his phone under the table

He is right handed but the Gun is in his left check the pen
Killer place gun back in his hands which is not his power hand so he definitely did not kill himself
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by mema900: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hey yaaaa.....the man just die like that
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by nomoreface: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
KingLennon:

You're Intelligent miss...

What if he glued the gun to his hand before shooting himself?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by MobilityExpress: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:

It’s possible if the person doesn’t shoot himself in the head.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by laydoh(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Am marvelled at d deductions frm pple hia oo,wetin bukhari dey do self,shey e no get nairaland acct ni.dese pple shud b recruited na!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by hamzyluv(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin
Casanova guy ... Omo ale gbogbo ... Na joke oooo
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by benedictac(f): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:

Too much detective films. nice one
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
The gun is in the man's left hand. The man is right handed so he couldn't have shot himself with his left hand. That's the primary aim of the drawing. Clues pointing to him being right handed are scattered all over the room. The position of the pot on the cooker indicates the man in right handed. The way the bag was opened indicates the man is right handed. The way the cupboard was opened from left to right indicates right handedness. The pen used to write the note was dropped on the right side, indicating it being used by a right handed person. Same with the knife used to smear butter on the bread.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by favourmic(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
hamzyluv:
Casanova guy ... Omo ale gbogbo ... Na joke oooo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by EmmyOD(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin
Hahahaha...onye ara!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Bombolistic: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Suicide. See suicide note on table.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by perdollar(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
even NPF knows dt its an attempted murder dt ended in suicide. anyway ds is a scene from nollywood
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Austeeenxx: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder, she wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill English And Go Free! / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Tell A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.