Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (58281 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by nomoreface: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:
Is this murder or suicide?

This is siesta.

The guy drank beer and bread. He is taking a nap waiting for the other bottles to chill.

If you look at the wall, you will also notice that his wife went out to buy suya. It is clearly written in the document on the table that bread, suya and beer is the key to eternal life
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did

I love ur experience.
E be like say You don try am before?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by liohan: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
See analysis, yet Buhari is our president.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by samuelgodson(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Muder
***victim enters the apartment meets the suspect in the apartment. Or suspect forces his way in when the victim opens the door
Locks the door or tells the victim to lock the door without make any smart move
Tells d victim what to write on the note(cuz family will tell if its a diffrent writting)
Victim sees a chance to grab the gun fighting starts
Suspect gets the gun victim stands at distance knowing his time is up suspect pulls the triger victim is down puts the gun in the victims hand to make it look like suicide moves out and locks the door
Suspect wear a handglove during the operation*******
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by aluko465(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's a clear murder case d victim was forced to write some notes and d gun was coiled into his hands just to confuse viewers
if he shot himself he can't still b holding d gun dat way
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ola12(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
agarawu23:
It's a murder case.

From the pic I circled below, someone hit his head on the wall bcoz u cant shoot yourself and the blood stain will spill to the wall as shown in the crime scene.

From the pic, he was sitting eating and wasn't even drinking beer, check the pics I circled, that bottle was stored there but the murderer put the bottles there and for people to think he was drunk. You can't be eating bread and alcohol together

The suicide note was written by the dead man at gun point bcoz people will believe he killed himself after confirming his handwriting.

In conclusion, he was killed and dragged to that spot, he wasn't killed by gun shot. The gun in his hands was just to deceive people and make it feel like he killed himself.

He tried to make a call on sighting the murderer but he /she didn't allow him

My own observation.
Very correct I tink, bt if he wasnt killed by gunshot, y will d killer nid to plant d gun in his hand?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by agarawu23(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2018
ola12:

Very correct I tink, bt if he wasnt killed by gunshot, y will d killer nid to plant d gun in his hand?
to make it look like he committed suicide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ola12(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2018
agarawu23:
to make it look like he committed suicide.
If he was killed by bashing his head agnst a wall, d injury will not b dat a gunshot wound, therefore plantin a gun to make it seem lyk a gunshot killed him will make no sense
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by agarawu23(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
ola12:

If he was killed by bashing his head agnst a wall, d injury will not b dat a gunshot wound, therefore plantin a gun to make it seem lyk a gunshot killed him will make no sense
dont forget this case isn't real, it was just staged to test our IQ. With his position, you can't trace any gunshot wound wink
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by JOHNPAULB: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by sulakishop(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Let me ask Jack Bauer or Bob Lee Swagger..
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by zinny377(f): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Zinny377 Oya food don land.
Criminal Case.

Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Mayver: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2018
He shot himself out of frustration, sadness at times makes someone commit suicide, the picture shows rounds of bottle taken, note written, date on the wardrobe tucked meaning, there is no more time to waste, point where blood is gushing out...but there is a twist in the picture that signifies murder case...you can't shoot yourself in the head and still have the gun in hand, in fact immediately you pull the trigger, the guns flies off your hand, that indeed is the timeless shock the bullet sends to the brain...he was killed by someone
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by funlord(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
jmaxjohn:

ladyF, could you please reply me a name of someone I can buy btc from?

You still need bitcoins? I've got $830 for sale. My number is on my profile
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by jamace(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Murder. Just one clue. You cant shoot yourself, fall down, die and still be holding the pistol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill English And Go Free! / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Tell A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.