Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is This Murder Or Suicide? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (58278 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Softhands(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder ni...he could not have shot himself and the impact of blood on the wall like a splash
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Countersam(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Its an accident
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by mikool007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did
oviously you haff experience a kind of sturvs like this be4
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by blaise26abj(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
It is very easy. The gun is in his left hand but the pen is on the right hand side so is the cigarette, the beer bottle etc.In fact every other thing is to his right. Unless he is ambidextrous, he must be a right handed man which means he would have used his dominant hand to pull the trigger. So the gun in his left hand is suspicious. So I go with murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Sike(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's Murder. Awon aiye lo pa.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Johnnyoungster(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
He tried to commit suicide buy was murdered.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Johnnyoungster(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
He tried to commit suicide but was murdered.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Blessedwhite(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did
have you seen someone commit suicide before. sure I believe you are a speaking from experience
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Ophilabraham: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
This ain't murder or suicide. This a case!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by jmaxjohn(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
ladyF:
It's murder by Fulani herdsmen.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

ladyF, could you please reply me a name of someone I can buy btc from?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Thicktemptation(f): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=TheSuperNerd post=64373422]Lots of evidence point to suicide like the note on the table, the gun in the man's hand (but there is a twist here), and also the door being shut and again another is the stool being turned over in a manner that suggests the man fell off after killing himself... Butttt I believe too like some here that it is murder.

Madam Dominique has rightly pointed out the fact that most or all suicide cases will see the gun not held so tightly by the victim. The gun can't possibly be in the victim's hand after a suicide is done like now.As life leaves the victim's body, his hold over the gun will lessen and make the gun drop out of his grip.

Now there is another strong reason why this is murder. The angle of gunshot which made the victim's blood splash on the wall as seen in rhe picture.
If this was suicide, the victim will hold the gun close enough to his head or mouth or neck and the damage inflicted will be close range.
But the picture shows blood spilled on the wall near the bed and curtains (to the curtain's right in the pic). This could only mean that someone else shot this victim and did so at an angle to the head that sent his blood splashing unto the wall and with a distance not so close with the victim backing the wall.

Well, it is just my thoughts. I think it is murder after all. [/quote
Smart guy

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by LawyerGoke79(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
if this ever happen in Nigeria. there's no forensic experts o. my advice to you if you are the next door neighbor is to just pack few things and run for your dear life before Naija police arrive. ..becos if they meet you at home na cell
and after cell na to go dey find 500 thaaaaasan. (thousand) for bail or next thing na court and from court na prison straight o
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by LordHiffy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:
Is this murder or suicide?
murder..... broken frame of pix on the wall. d assailant tried to glue it back to normal with a black tape
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin

MAd Men like MTN.....everywhere you go!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by bikay12(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
that is a first class murder, first there is struggle and second the angle of the gun shot
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ogtavia(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
suicide...there is a note on the table
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder. The man is right handed (grom the position of the pen in relation to the suicide note, and the bread knife in relation to the bread, but the gun was in his non dominant (left) hand.
Although it is possible that the man is ambidextrous.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's a murder case.

From the pic I circled below, someone hit his head on the wall bcoz u cant shoot yourself and the blood stain will spill to the wall as shown in the crime scene.

From the pic, he was sitting eating and wasn't even drinking beer, check the pics I circled, that bottle was stored there but the murderer put the bottles there and for people to think he was drunk. You can't be eating bread and alcohol together

The suicide note was written by the dead man at gun point bcoz people will believe he killed himself after confirming his handwriting.

In conclusion, he was killed and dragged to that spot, he wasn't killed by gun shot. The gun in his hands was just to deceive people and make it feel like he killed himself.

He tried to make a call on sighting the murderer but he /she didn't allow him

My own observation.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by jonadaft: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:
Your theory is bullshît so I'll delete your post unless you beg me. I'm giving you 30 minutes...
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:

I disagree with you
A man can shoot himself with a glock pistol fitted with a 2 inch silencer and still have d weapon in his grip when he drops
D only way to find out if it is murder or suicide, is tto check for the location of gunpowder or cordite
If these 2 substances are around the man's hand or chest only, it is suicide
But if the 2 substances atr located near the door, table or away from d deceased, it is murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by nduchucks: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'll think outside the box and say it was neither murder or suicide.

The victim appeared to be chilling while he sat on his bed when a stray bullet from a wayward Nigerian policeman or from a gun used in a Chicago drive-by unfortunately landed on his head.

The man was probably oiling his gun (not abnormal) hence he was still holding it when the stray bullet hit him.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by lobell2: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's murder!

The man is right-handed and the gun is in his left hand. dasall!

The position of the pen and ashtray suggests right-handedness.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Kreamchic: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
It is the two both of them called suicidal murder kiss kiss
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by KunleSteel: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pistol was on his left hand. The pen was to the right of the paper, indicating a right-handed man wrote it. Conflicting, in my opinion.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by KunleSteel: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
lobell2:
It's murder!

The man is right-handed and the gun is in his left hand. dasall!

The position of the pen and ashtray suggests right-handedness.

... like he said.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ladyF(f): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
jmaxjohn:

ladyF, could you please reply me a name of someone I can buy btc from?

www.ladyfexchange.com
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by julietnazzy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
my own is that Sombori cannor chop bread chop bread chop bread and den decide to die... it's Murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by puzzler: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin

I swear,u be detective.. Although u tried but d truth is DAT ..it is neither a suicide nor murder.. It is just a picture drawn by somebody.. Ordinary drawing lasanlasan in joor..

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Smartademu(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think considering the trajectory of the little missile and the proportional scenery of the location, also take into cognisance that the unfortunate subject was not eligibly positioned to aggravate the illusion of a ......
Abeg, na wetin they ask make we talk again?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by 247TechBlog(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:
Is this murder or suicide?

Murder
Reasons

Still is holding the gun with a firm grip, doesn't happen if that's suicide unless it's a Yoruba movie

There's a splatter on the wall, indicative that he was shot near that wall from close range.

He was about to eat as the killer came in, so he stood up and backed up to the wall before getting shot there
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by tolulinks(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's murder. If it was suicide, why is the gun on his left hand? The position of the suicide note and pen as well as the bread knife suggests he's right handed!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by SACI: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
if it is Nollywood it is suicide.
if it is Hollywood it is murder.
if it is real life it a little of both. don't ask me why smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill English And Go Free! / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Tell A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.