Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Beautiful Ladies Behavior - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies Behavior (8277 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Ladies Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobodys(f): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
wh33z:
ur beautiful... cool
mehnnn see hyping..... thanks dear. we are all beautiful
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by amakadihot87(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oh my beautiful lady. Thanks so much hun.

Happy Sunday beauty tongue kiss
.....indeed bae.....you and your hair make too much sense....beauriful
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by amakadihot87(f): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
zicoraads:

She ain't ugly. But she doesn't fall into the category of those the thread was created for either.
.......i love your sense of judgement
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by amakadihot87(f): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nobodys:
mehnnn see hyping..... thanks dear. we are all beautiful
......you are so down to earth .......keep it up
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by mrMeen(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Ahan!! Somebody cannot say she's beautiful again. grin
damn woman you look like Davido are you a sibling.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrMeen:
damn woman you look like Davido are you a sibling.
Cc Davido. grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by movid(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
shinarlaura:
Happy Sunday chiefpiiko. It's been a while. How re u doing?
Omo u package well well oo, can i know u?
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
but all Nigerian girls are pretty with make up na.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobodys(f): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
......you are so down to earth .......keep it up
cheesy.... thanks dear...
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
TSOM:

If LIEolympics were a competition, you'd be a seven-hundred-time gold medalist.

Christ!
no you are wrong..

There are some of us that have this naturally calm first impression on ladies, that they can't help than to give us a listening ear..
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
nezzar:

Aunty the Op said beautiful ladies

If we open a thread about ugly ladies, we will invite u
This is savage
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
You are a fool, I know you just can't stop quoting me, bastard.

Any account I open you won't stop stalking and mentioning me up and down, I really hope you choke.

You've succeeded in getting on my nerves, fool.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
So a person outlook can determine his /her character?
Wow
Why so fine
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by zicoraads: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......i love your sense of judgement
A chess enthusiastic?
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by zicoraads: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And dem call you for this one wey you chook your drippy mouth? undecided
It's your stock in trade. Keep at it. Your asslicking skills are top notch. But unlike the males, you do yours on the females. Keep at it tongue
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
zicoraads:

It's your stock in trade. Keep at it. Your asslicking skills are top notch. But unlike the males, you do yours on the females. Keep at it tongue

shocked
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chefpiiko:
Why are most Nigerian beautiful ladies rude, arrogant and extremely saucy?

The thing weak me oh. This is what we see oh. Arrogant, Rude and Saucy, i see these same traits with many, i just don't know why. Prolly cause they earn good pay, have landmark achievements, but then, didn't we say, women can't control power, and the power corrupts them absolutely. Such is the case oh, so so bad seeing an amazing good beautiful lady with rude character, it's a taint, a flaw in her entirety, itmakes her petty and reduces her substance. We say it, but it looks like trying to restrain them or suppress them
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Because we have many chykers.

Now you're talking Rorachy, speaking of which i dey fear your mouth
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olasco93:
People can't really decipher the meaning of "Beautiful"
A Beautiful person is someone whose Attitude, Character/Personality is pleasing and enchanting with or without artificials...
If being Beautiful make a man approach, date and marry you, can that beauty keep him in the the coming years?
Last I checked, the so called "beautiful" people without Character end up being dumped, abandoned and divorce when their 'real deal' start manifesting...

HAHA @Last I checked, the so called "beautiful" people without Character end up being dumped, abandoned and divorce when their 'real deal' start manifesting...
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Now you're talking Rorachy, speaking of which i dey fear your mouth
grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
grin

No body i fear for this forum reach you Rorachy. Your mouth bad. I'm trying to learn how to accommodate to the rudeness you ladies show off, it's a huge turnoff, i can tolerate big time, but insults, rudeness, from a woman, however beautiful, nah, i run away from.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
So a person outlook can determine his /her character?
Wow

Nope but seeing extremely beautiful ladies with rudeness in them feels like a displacement. Something that shouldn't be, and worse of all is these same ladies allude politeness/humility to poverty. So when they see well mannered polite guys, they call us "broke"
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
zicoraads:

Guy! 99 percent of girls here are just average. The guys here are way finer than them. It's a fact. This is not about girlfriend or not. It doesn't matter if my girlfriend is as pretty as her or not, she ain't pretty. Most of them rely on filters and whatnot.

And, I don't date girls for looks. Looks is the last thing I look out for.

Common, keep quiet.
The guys and the girls, are all ugly.
No exception. Which guys are finer? Ahbeg they talk true.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by iamJ(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
nezzar:

Aunty the Op said beautiful ladies

If we open a thread about ugly ladies, we will invite u

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by iamJ(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't know who you are and I don't bloody want to know, neither do I care, I have never quoted or insulted you before but you keep insulted me unnecessarily, now look, am a very quiet person but if this shenanigans continues, I will show you the stuff am made up of and yes I am taking it very personal this time, let this be the last fuvking time you will ever quote me on this nairaland, am warning you now, I have warned you before, with this you should know am very serious. You can't keep going up and down on nl spoiling my reputation, are you mad? do you even know me? you can't even talk to me one on one if you see me in real life situation, remember where your human right stop is where mine start. I have friends I play with on nairaland not with people like you, I don't want to play with you, so stay the fuvk away from my posts angry.

Nezzar

spareNo1
my Belle oooo, Nezzar keep up the good work grin

I didn't know that ugliness ruins reputation

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chefpiiko:
Why are most Nigerian beautiful ladies rude, arrogant and extremely saucy?
because they are yet to see the car your drive or house you live in if you are poorly dressed. if you are dressed well, good looking, in a nice ride, good crib .... believe me those class of ladies are the most humble you will ever come by.
Second, Their suitors, spouses, Bfs or partners are top notch. I mean they are the real definition of 'alpha males' so it gives them that confidence plus to many toasters, so you may just be thought as one.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Joeisafatprick(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
zicoraads:

If that's you on your display picture, you are too old to be on this section undecided
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Joeisafatprick(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
They are sick of ugly men like me, trying their luck all the time. If ugly girls disturb you all day, you too will vex.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Common, keep quiet.
The guys and the girls, are all ugly.
No exception. Which guys are finer? Ahbeg they talk true.
That comment actually made my day tho. grin grin grin

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
majekdom2:
because they are yet to see the car your drive or house you live in if you are poorly dressed. if you are dressed well, good looking, in a nice ride, good crib .... believe me those class of ladies are the most humble you will ever come by.
Second, Their suitors, spouses, Bfs or partners are top notch. I mean they are the real definition of 'alpha males' so it gives them that confidence plus to many toasters, so you may just be thought as one.

I think you're right

What happens to guys that don't display, but are not doing bad financially ?
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

I think you're right

What happens to guys that don't display, but are not doing bad financially ?
you will need to throw one or two deals that will take them off their feet. That's the "nigerian" thing for you.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by shinarlaura(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
.....indeed bae.....you and your hair make too much sense....beauriful

thanks so much dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

-- / Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.