Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (8258 Views)

Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
--
Re: -- by Excelboi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
@op, a minute/hrs/day from recovering from heartbreak? I dnt think you were in a serious relationship @post, wen u re old enough to grow some ballz and move on.
Re: -- by Yorisb: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
A 'moment'. .
Re: -- by nice4life: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
--
Re: -- by Dyt(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
Well its all u
bt i v mourned a guy 4 mnths n sm jst dat moment
Re: -- by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
5 minutes
Re: -- by bekay911(f): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sum recover immedoately while for odas it takes a lyf tym. Depends on d indivisuals involved and what dey wer expectin from d r/ship
Re: -- by cynthiafred67(f): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2011
A week and I am done
Re: -- by Natasha2(f): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2011
nice4life:

For me, sometimes minutes, hours but the highest is a day!
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR cheesy what a big fat as$ LIE cheesy you didn't love them shikina cheesy
Re: -- by Mynd44: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2011
^
why e dey pain you na?
Re: -- by Yorisb: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2011
cynthiafred67:

A week and I am done

Talk is cheap!
Re: -- by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
nice4life:

maybe is just my mindset, I always believe I will get something better in future, that belief is so strong that my spirit is easily lifted up during heart break.

confirm
Re: -- by strangest(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
I ve sold my heart to, no more heartbreak for me, talk less of recovering from one
Re: -- by larryshow4(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
Is there still heartbreak shocked cheesy
Re: -- by Donmichaelz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
For every girl with a broken heart,
There is a guy with a glue stick,
Re: -- by webcam(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2011
Heart break kee am not sure if that can happen to me again its happen to me manytimes but now I do prepare my self,mind ready for heat break
Re: -- by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
Donmichaelz:

For every girl with a broken heart,
There is a guy with a glue stick,

girls jus bounce on the next ride

nice4life:

For me, sometimes minutes, hours but the highest is a day!
some orgazm last longer than that. dats not a heartbreak thats a breakup. finito!
Re: -- by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2011
still going through it after 2 years plus
Re: -- by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
it takes months or years for guys but a gal will get over u in a weekend and be  walkin down the street smiling and clutchin some guy she had as backup by friday.

guys dont love quickly but when we do we fall hard.
Re: -- by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
enitan2002:

still going through it after 2 years plus

serious! are u dat ugly? no offense but chics really find someone quickly after a major breakup.
Re: -- by CHIEFENGRJAFAR(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2011
it takes me seconds.but it depends on the gravity of the heartbreak,
Re: -- by chubistone: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2011
Tobi_dad:

it takes months or years for guys but a gal will get over u in a weekend and be  walkin down the street smiling and clutchin some guy she had as backup by friday.

Tobi_dad:

serious! are u dat ugly? no offense but chics really find someone quickly after a major breakup.

Mister man speak for yourself ok! Just say your own mind and move on! dont speak for others!!! angry
Re: -- by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2011
It depends on how much you love the person who broke your heart.

I mend broken hearts and from the cases I have seen, the deeper the devotion the longer it takes to recover from the heartbreak.

Some never really recover.
The most affected are always women.
They go about with the baggage like extra or excess luggage from place to place.

Jumping into another relationship for consolation or desperation for sex to cure your depression is not the answer. The best solution is meditation and reevaluation of your life and how best to LOVE YOUR SELF MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE CAN EVER LOVE YOU, because you cannot break your own heart.

[size=28pt]
Do not love anyone more than you love yourself.

Do not idolize anyone in your relationship.[/size]
Re: -- by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
It takes me a week to recover from a heartbreak. I use that week to pounder over what I've lost and afterward think and move on with what I'm left with. In a matter of weeks, I throw in my net and use a hook to pick another chick with my eye open and functional cerebral cortex.
Re: -- by ossaisly(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2011
Because of this heartbreak of a thing, i sincerely find it very difficult to fall in love. Maybe am been justified when i dont tell ladies that i love her. But any day i will open my mouth and sincerely say 'i love you',trust me that's automatic marriage.
Re: -- by hbrednic: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2011
My heart is made of steel
Re: -- by walelamina: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
ma heART is mADE OF pomo,it cant be broken
Re: -- by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
hbrednic:

My heart is made of steel
Re: -- by Oluwadare: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
Hunnnn, I believe and i see love in two characters,1-Natural love,2-compulsory love:
Now in-term of formal love if u got heart-broken u might not recover again coz it'ill be very difficult to found such person anywhere,anytime and most especially anyhow. And in-term of latter yes it could take me a day since i av never comit my precious resources on it,just a typical slogan "whatever will be,will be" i av noffin to lose. Anyway love is Varies.
Re: -- by Yorisb: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
Tobi_dad:

Bro, stop this sweeping generalization. It doesn't help.

After all, it's a common knowledge that women are unable to handle heartbreak,

because they are clearly the more emotional creatures of the two genders. Nonetheless, this is not necessarily true 4 every single woman. . .

There are, of course, pusillanimous men who handle heartbreak worse than women. So speak 4 urself jare!
Re: -- by oluwagbami(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2011
Recovering from a heartbreak isn't a time conscious action it actually depends on your position in the relationship before the breakup. If you are the one that cared less, you may have a little to lose. but if you are the one that cared the most, then you must be ready to bear the brunt of committing and staking so much into the relationship. I've had my heart broken, smashed, crushed, grenaded and bombed and now it's been hardened against any breakage.
Re: -- by OmichaelO: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2011
HIGHEST FOR ME WAS 2¾days,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.