Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Beautiful Ladies Behavior - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies Behavior (8336 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Ladies Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
majekdom2:
you will need to throw one or two deals that will take them off their feet. That's the "nigerian" thing for you.

I realised this recently. Funny thing is i do better financially than all my guys who toosh up...But, due to how i see life, i just do like anything goes, now, i've seen it aint working and i need to toosh. God help us
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by amakadihot87(f): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
zicoraads:

A chess enthusiastic?
.........yeah Bea
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by zicoraads: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Common, keep quiet.
The guys and the girls, are all ugly.
No exception. Which guys are finer? Ahbeg they talk true.
Respect in this section has truly gone to the dogs undecided

See this small geh telling me to keep kwayet. I won't just flog you, I wee do it in that your tiny ass tongue

And it's not everything about men you should argue about young geh. Its a fact. Girls worwor pass guys here. Only few of us here are pretty grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Menzy86(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
ubunja:

learn to read and understand.
i equated women's good looks with men's good sex skills. you really did not see that? angry
nowhere did i talk about guys looking good
you wrote 'for the same reason that the badboys the guys that are good fvckers are rude, arrogant and extremely saucy...they are in demand.they can get away wit bad attitude coz THEIR LOOKS ARE GOOD' Now u r one person I respect on this anonymous forum because of you good write ups UBUNJA MISEDUCATION but telling me to learn how to read as am opening statement to your reply is downright saucy and mind u na guyman like u I be. Maybe you should pay more attention to your punctuation because with the way u wrote that comment I quoted, what u r saying u meant to say isn't exactly wat you wrote in the end. That is to any diserning reader.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Barzinime(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who is deceiving you?

undecided
Chikita66:
Because we have many chykers.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by ubunja(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Menzy86:
you wrote 'for the same reason that the badboys the guys that are good fvckers are rude, arrogant and extremely saucy...they are in demand.they can get away wit bad attitude coz THEIR LOOKS ARE GOOD' Now u r one person I respect on this anonymous forum because of you good write ups UBUNJA MISEDUCATION but telling me to learn how to read as am opening statement to your reply is downright saucy and mind u na guyman like u I be. Maybe you should pay more attention to your punctuation because with the way u wrote that comment I quoted, what u r saying u meant to say isn't exactly wat you wrote in the end. That is to any diserning reader.
menzy, i went back and read your comment.then i read my response to your comment.im even embarassed at the way i responded.i apologize whole heartedly.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Menzy86(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

menzy, i went back and read your comment.then i read my response to your comment.im even embarassed at the way i responded.i apologize whole heartedly.
No problem bro. Respect!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
iamJ:
my Belle oooo, Nezzar keep up the good work grin

I didn't know that ugliness ruins reputation
It was so funny, I didn't laugh.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by iamJ(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
It was so funny, I didn't laugh.
last comment on this thread was jan 23, today is jan 28

u went to look for comments of mine, just so u can have a reason to mention me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy obsession toh badt, ure wasting ur time sha, if i talk ur self esteem go suffer dent, carry ur desperate self and get lost biko

i'm not interested biko, dont u have somtin else to do with ur life? infact angry because of your desperation u have joined benita, sexyqueen owerri mechanic and marine in the blocked list, whether una like am or not, una go learn to leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Nobodys:
op am not beautiful so can't answer . buh some of my fine friends aren't rude Sha. most are shy...

your pix was taken arouns CBN hall / Onyema ugochukwu hall.

right?
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Boxer007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Veraatabeh:
wish u d same

I bet I can take your man. Give me his numb error please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours / UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! / Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.