Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (18600 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
icebird25:

The question now is. Will you allow ur daughter to post her nudity to the world , all in the name of one useless tradition

YES I will, it's up to her ultimately, like I typed earlier, in Nigeria this is not foreign or strange to us. it is imported morality especially from the Arabs and Europeans that make you think the way you do.
Even those Europeans and Arabs have advanced beyond what they gave you, there are women who join the Umhlanga festivals who aren't even from South Africa they just want to experience it and take part the other time 2 friends of the king's daughters (I don't recall if it was Lesotho or Zulu in South Africa) one from UK the other from Lebanon joined the festival and were nude they also had many who were half south African.

The way I see it:
1. It's my daughter's life I won't live it for her she knows what it is to be a woman more than I will ever know especially if she's doing it for culture or custom, I will support her 100% Also I believe I would have given her most if not all of the skillset to thrive in today's world, and I will be confident that she will know the right thing to do in most situations)
2. I won't marry my daughter, anybody who won't marry her because there is a picture of her naked body somewhere or on the internet is not mentally stable or matured enough to marry much less marry MY DAUGHTER as long as she' is not a wayward person or a promiscuous person to me a nude picture of her for Umhlanga or similar circumstance is not prove of promiscuity or indecency or waywardness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timing Is Everything!!! / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.