Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

"whit Woman" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "whit Woman" (5041 Views)

How Olosho Run Whit My Tins / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description) / My Nude Piks His Whit Her *help* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

baby gurl my birth certificate and passport will highly disagree with u tongue tongue

you know 'these' white broads?? pls

unno wat im done- im gettin ready to go out with 3 or 4 of these 'broads'

ill ask if they know your ignorant backside -*im very sure they dont*

fool

Still pressed, I see. Who brought up 'your' passport or birth certificate; I'm sure they cost you a pretty penny but that doesn't mean we want to hear about them. Please, don't let me keep you from the stroll; even hos have to eat. Interestingly enough, the one calling someone a fool is the one that can't differentiate between someone talking about a group of girls that they know and talking about an entire race but whatever. Talk about ignorant.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
Travelista,

A Black man dating a fat black woman- Its normal because he likes fat women

A black man dating a fat white woman- Inferiority complex and the woman couldnt get anyone

A black man dating a hot black girl- Its perfect and he has good tastes

A black man dates a hot white girl- Either he is rich or the girl has been used and dumped by her white people

Are these summary a reflection of your position
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
Sighs. . .

What irriatates when Men uphold women like
after a finer black woman been holding them down, they wife someone other white men wouldnt bring home.

I see what these Nigerian Men be bringing home from parties  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
I have seen lots of white girls in colleges dating black dudes

What a white girl told me was that while in high school or growing up, The story around was the black guys were better sexually and most of them are simply curious to find out.

Saying getting down with a white girl is easy is simply ridiculous. The easiest lays are black girls to me

In Nigeria for #500 recharge cards, a blackberry phone picture etc gets you a girl.

Every girl has her own level of resistance or how she wants to get down

So its not about race at all and I see that blacks have more baby momma syndrome that whites, How did the black girls who don't "drop" now get knocked up?

Immaculate conception part 7
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Travelista,

A black man dating a fat white woman- Inferiority complex and the woman couldnt get anyone

A black man dates a hot white girl- Either he is rich or the girl has been used and dumped by her white people

@#1- It would pick out to me if the same guys are castigating fat black women.
I see it here all the time, they wanna rag on 9ja ladies, tire tummies etc
when they take home the same white tire tummies themselves.

@2- Prime Example- Reggie Bush- Kim cant get that man to wife her for nothing  grin
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
platinumnk:

Sighs. . .

What irriatates when Men uphold women like
after a finer black woman been holding them down, they wife someone other white men wouldnt bring home.

I see what these Nigerian Men be bringing home from parties  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

^^ thats nt the point dear

the point is the generalization nigerians like to make

like all of a sudden they bcum queen mary

and start callin out trailer trash white whores and wot nots

all it takes is for u to take a gd long look at most nigerians arnd u

to spot real trailer trash esp if u live in south- where most of them are fresh *shivers*
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ thats nt the point dear

the point is the generalization nigerians like to make

like all of a sudden they bcum queen mary

and start callin out trailer trash white whores and wot nots

all it takes is for u to take a gd long look at most nigerians arnd u

to spot real trailer trash esp if u live in south- where most of them are fresh *shivers*

Whoah, Dont diss the South,
You dont know how we roll here, dont think its the TV.
Come to Buckhead Atlanta, or Missori city Houston, You will rethink the South.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
If its agreed that white women are easier how come the blacks are majority of baby mommas

A white woman is as loose as a black woman and vice versa.

Anyone that dates anyone is making his choice.

So If a brother marries a Chinese or an Indian or Somalian its because of Inferiority complex?
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Travelista,

A Black man dating a fat black woman- Its normal because he likes fat women

A black man dating a hot black girl- Its perfect and he has good tastes

Nope, not even close. I made my comment about rejection and White girls based on what has happened between former friends and myself. What bothers me is that I've mentioned this and people still want to let their personal feelings cloud their senses and abilities to comprehend. I never once said that all White women that date Black men do so because their own race doesn't want them anymore; that would be wrong AND stupid. What I did say (and I stand by it) is that a group of girls I know have had it expressed to them on no uncertain terms that the White men they are after will not touch them because of past boyfriends. Does that mean it's right? No but life isn't always what we want it to be.
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
@platti
lol not ur south!!

the south down here!!lolz

wat do i know abt texas!!!

i mean in general- like that movie- jenifa

the reason its soo popular is cos of its reality

yet u wont catch a white woman boomin- nigerian girls are glorified whores!!

at least they dont need to feel the need to pretend

thou i must say- kim aint white- and i think all the breakin up makin up are publicity stunts!
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

I have seen lots of white girls in colleges dating black dudes

What a white girl told me was that while in high school or growing up, The story around was the black guys were better sexually and most of them are simply curious to find out.

Saying getting down with a white girl is easy is simply ridiculous. The easiest lays are black girls to me

In Nigeria for #500 recharge cards, a blackberry phone picture etc gets you a girl.

Every girl has her own level of resistance or how she wants to get down

So its not about race at all and I see that blacks have more baby momma syndrome that whites, How did the black girls who don't "drop" now get knocked up?

Immaculate conception part 7
White women get pregnant just as often as blacks, its just that based on studies, whites have a slighter less tendency to abandon , just ever slightly though.

@ayetty- Its silly when men come here to diss 9ja women saying this and that, when they go out and the faults they find in us, is the same one on that white woman.

Now personally I dont care, If I see it on men , I keep a mental note that you are fake and dont associate with that person.
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

@platti
lol not your south!!

the south down here!!lolz

wat do i know abt texas!!!

i mean in general- like that movie- jenifa

the reason its soo popular is cos of its reality

yet u wont catch a white woman boomin- nigerian girls are glorified whores!!

at least they dont need to feel the need to pretend

thou i must say- kim aint white- and i think all the breakin up makin up are publicity stunts!

oh ok then grin grin (I was getting ready to wow u with pics) grin grin grin

I never seen the movie jenifa . .

Nigerian Women pretend because of our stupid society rules.
How should we not pretend? I get crucfied here asking a plain sexual question, who wants wahalla from these people?
You should even know how it is, remember the Casual sex thread?

and about kim- who seriously would want to wife a chick where you can pay 6.95 anytime to see her cooch?
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
@dayo- youve touched such a vital point

in my uni we discussed something like this in the ACS
whatever we sit here and say; white people are progressin
however much we want to accuse and point fingers
nigerians are dealing mostly with STD's
so who is promiscuous and who is inferior?
thats the bottom line- this moral highgrn nigerians constantly feel the need to take always sickens me
any one that will say; white girls are whores either lives in the wrong block of council flats or simply doesnt no any!
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
platinumnk:

Whoah, Dont diss the South,
You dont know how we roll here, dont think its the TV.
Come to Buckhead Atlanta, or Missori city Houston, You will rethink the South.

Get. Out! Are you from Houston?
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
White women get pregnant just as often as blacks, its just that based on studies, whites have a slighter less tendency to abandon , just ever slightly though.

I dont know about the study but seriously its difficult to find a black woman in this country at your age who does have 2 kids

in 10, you have 7 who are baby mommas already.

It would pick out to me if the same guys are castigating fat black women.
I see it here all the time, they wanna rag on 9ja ladies, tire tummies etc
when they take home the same white tire tummies themselves.

I know a lot of guys who like fleshy women, when you see them with black fat women no one would talk, but when its fat white women its called inferiority complex like the comments on the dude on ebonyeyes profile
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2010

Are you coming over?
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Are you coming over?

Coming over for what? I was asking because I grew up in Houston.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2010
Nigerian Women pretend because of our silly society rules.
How should we not pretend? I get crucfied here asking a plain sexual question, who wants wahalla from these people?
You should even know how it is, remember the Casual intimacy thread?

We pretend does not mean we are better than someone who is more forthcoming.
Teenage pregnancy are more common among black IMO. So what happened to the pious nun-like black chics.

You ask a Naija girl out and she first dribbles around for 6 months before agreeing when she has been dying for you since.

But in other cultures people are more forthcoming.

My first friend in school while in Chicago was a white girl she was very cute and In the Law sch and If you see the number of guys from her former school(Northwestern) that were dying to be with her. At her halloweens party, she was so proud to show her new guy around to her other white folks.

Point is a lot of people have gone beyond the race thing.

I also asked, when a white guy dates a black girl, we can assume its because the white guy has no game and cant get a white girl also so he came to the black chics who would jump at anything white that smiles at them
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
Coming over for what? I was asking because I grew up in Houston.

Which part of Houston did you grow up.

I used to stay in Chicago too on the North side close to Loyola University
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

I dont know about the study but seriously its difficult to find a black woman in this country at your age who does have 2 kids

in 10, you have 7 who are baby mommas already.
That surely ain't true, Is it? undecided
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Travelista:

Lived there for a while, 70% of relatives reside there. grin
Its[i] almost [/i] like I life there grin

dayokanu:

Are you coming over?
Ill be in Houston in June smiley

dayokanu:

We pretend does not mean we are better than someone who is more forthcoming.
Teenage pregnancy are more common among black IMO. So what happened to the pious nun-like black chics.

You ask a Naija girl out and she first dribbles around for 6 months before agreeing when she has been dying for you since.

But in other cultures people are more forthcoming.

My first friend in school while in Chicago was a white girl she was very cute and In the Law sch and If you see the number of guys from her former school(Northwestern) that were dying to be with her. At her halloweens party, she was so proud to show her new guy around to her other white folks.

Point is a lot of people have gone beyond the race thing.

I also asked, when a white guy dates a black girl, we can assume its because the white guy has no game and cant get a white girl also so he came to the black chics who would jump at anything white that smiles at them

I never said I am better.
What irks me is these silly Tirade of fakeassmen ( or wanna be's)
Who demand a ridcuously high standard for black women, but the same faults they cry about, they "suddenly" love it on a white woman.

If a man marries a white woman, more power to them.

Growing up I went to a an all black primary school and I hated it, Blacks were hostile towards people like "me"
But when I went to an all white school, it was a totally different story.

Point is, if Im not going to castiage every black man because of ignornance, but yet Im not going to say

ohhhhh 9ja men are all pot bellied money wasting impotent losers, and then marry a white man like this
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Which part of Houston did you grow up.

I used to stay in Chicago too on the North side close to Loyola University

You can't be serious; I actually went to Loyola and still live on the Northside. I grew up in the no-man's land between Memorial and Westchase.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
I lived on North ridge blvd towards Evanston before I moved to Thorndale/Winthrop.

I live in Houston Currently on Westheimer.

Plat, I went to one of your branches yesterday to open a Premier Checking account and all I saw were hotties in blue and black. I even forgot the purpose of my visit for a while.

I would like to know who does the recruiting for you guys.
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
Thorndale & Winthrop? You're brave to have lived so close to a school; the main reasons I keep my apartment are because you can't beat the view or location. Otherwise, I'd reconsider. Westheimer, huh? That's a pretty long street.

@Platinumnk, I see. My family's still in Houston as well.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
Thorndale & Winthrop? You're brave to have lived so close to a school; the main reasons I keep my apartment are because you can't beat the view or location. Otherwise, I'd reconsider.

I am a tough one too and no one messes with me. I used to walk and prowl from Loyola to Bryn Mawr. And nothing moves near me

Westheimer, huh? That's a pretty long street.

I didnt want to say Westheimer and Winrock(After Hillcroft towards galleria) because I have 2 strip clubs on my street (lol) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

I didnt want to say Westheimer and Winrock(After Hillcroft towards galleria) because I have 2 strip clubs on my street (lol) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Look at this ashewo undecided
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Look at this ashewo undecided

Oje so ara e. agbalagba lo n pe ni ashewo. Omo kekere bi ti e lol
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
Look at this ashewo

Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

I am a tough one too and no one messes with me. I used to walk and prowl from Loyola to Bryn Mawr. And nothing moves near me

I didnt want to say Westheimer and Winrock(After Hillcroft towards galleria) because I have 2 strip clubs on my street (lol)  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know exactly where you're talking about! Don't feel bad; when I was younger, the strip club by the KFC used to be called 'Baby Dolls' and they had these really cute, frilly 'dresses' hung in their display windows. My mom thought it was a children's boutique and went in to buy party clothes; boy, was she surprised.
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

Oje so ara e. agbalagba lo n pe ni ashewo. Omo kekere bi ti e lol
That dude seriously needs prayers.
His mates are all married with kids, but nooo not dayo, nah Ashewo he dey chase up an down undecided undecided tongue

dayokanu:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

That dude seriously needs prayers.
His mates are all married with kids, but nooo not dayo, nah Ashewo he dey chase up an down
You nko? When will you start creating your family? You don hit that level you know grin grin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

You nko? When will you start creating your family? You don hit that level you know grin grin grin
If By me getting personal means Dayo Kardashian would stop chasing every Shade, Nkechi, J.lother and Edoyansh under the sun, then so be it tongue

Me Ke, shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm still in my prime oo abeg make I enjoy life first before I settle down ooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Dat Lovely Name U Used In Storing Her/his Digits On Ur Phone. Pls Share. / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. / Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.