Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

"whit Woman" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "whit Woman" (5042 Views)

How Olosho Run Whit My Tins / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description) / My Nude Piks His Whit Her *help* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

If By me getting personal means Dayo Kardashian would stop chasing every Shade, Nkechi, J.lother and Edoyansh under the sun, then so be it tongue

Me Ke, shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm still in my prime oo abeg make I enjoy life first before I settle down ooo cool

Lol I just hope you know that you're also doing the same thing. . . . na idi you dey chase up and down. tongue

Young and prime ko. . . . you don hit 24 and up, my friend, go and settle down with one fine Naija chics grin
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
I know exactly where you're talking about! Don't feel bad; when I was younger, the strip club by the KFC used to be called 'Baby Dolls' and they had these really cute, frilly 'dresses' hung in their display windows. My mom thought it was a children's boutique and went in to buy party clothes; boy, was she surprised.

Feel bad? No only on weekends like this when to get parking space na wahala.

Lol, If you go during normal hours you wont find nada but if you go at night you are on your own.

I went to Delilahs in NJ and I saw one old man who couldnt walk well self sticking $1 bills into  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You nko? When will you start creating your family? You don hit that level you know
I'm still in my prime oo abeg make I enjoy life first before I settle down ooo

chickenshrimp is still busy playing PS3 and mortal Kombat, You would see him running around the streets with boxers rolling tyres all over.
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

chickenshrimp is still busy playing PS3 and mortal Kombat, You would see him running around the streets with boxers rolling tyres all over.
chickky, so na true?
Na u I see the other day with the booty shorts rolling tire? grin tongue
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Plat, I went to one of your branches yesterday to open a Premier Checking account and all I saw were hotties in blue and black. I even forgot the purpose of my visit for a while.

I would like to know who does the recruiting for you guys.

Heheehee, there is a secret code  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed The Bankers have to be attractive to swindle your money  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just like Bankers in Nigeria, when I went in , all I saw was pretty ladies in the front. <-Stuck up as well.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Travelista:

@Platinumnk, I see. My family's still in Houston as well.
yep, I plan on moving there in a few years smiley
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hahahahah I love mortal kombat.
I am undefeatble with Rayden grin
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol I just hope you know that you're also doing the same thing. . . . na idi you dey chase up and down. tongue
Young and prime ko. . . . you don hit 24 and up, my friend, go and settle down with one fine Naija chics grin
Abeg I'm still young and In my prime ooo.
Unlike some dudes who have clearly spent well over 4 decades on earth, I'm barely into my second decade
So as you can see I own case is different, I am allowed to chase young un unlike the arugbos we have on NL undecided

Naija chic ke shocked shocked shocked You want me to die of hypertension abi, not me and you tongue

FL Gators:

chickky, so na true?
Na u I see the other day with the booty shorts rolling tire? grin tongue
That is Definitely DAYO KARDASHIAN grin grin.
Those Booty shorts gave the game away grin
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
Heheehee, there is a secret code     The Bankers have to be attractive to swindle your money      
Just like Bankers in Nigeria, when I went in , all I saw was pretty ladies in the front. <-Stuck up as well.

Bankers in Nigeria are something else.

Especially Zenith Bank Customer Service at Ajose Adeogun VI. All the walls are glass so many reflections. Its like you are in the midslt of 20 fine chics.

I used to go request my bank statement every week just to see those chics. even though it cost me #200 per page
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abeg I'm still young and In my prime ooo.
Unlike some dudes who have clearly spent well over 4 decades on earth, I'm barely into my second decade
So as you can see I own case is different, I am allowed to chase young un unlike the arugbos we have on NL undecided

Naija chic ke shocked shocked shocked You want me to die of hypertension abi, not me and you tongue
Na wetin? Barely? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I've been flirting with a small boy.
Yay!!! Abeg, I dont want the cops after me o.

Lol shuuutttt up, Naija chix are not so bad. Just find the less dramatic ones and you wont get hypertension lol

chic2pimp:

So dayo is a Kard now? Dude must be rich. . . . I just found my husband to be
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Bankers in Nigeria are something else.

Especially Zenith Bank Customer Service at Ajose Adeogun VI. All the walls are glass so many reflections. Its like you are in the midslt of 20 fine chics.

I used to go request my bank statement every week just to see those chics. even though it cost me #200 per page

heheehee, I went to one in Owerri and Gosh! I cant believe you cant use your cell phone lol grin cheesy grin
But you see its a standard code, you dont wanna wowor person greeting you, you would be too distracted to sign your life over in an account  grin grin grin
But they get the correct bankers in and bam, you signed up for Overdraft Protection, Underdraft Protection. CD's
and Two Debit Cards: one for you and the other one for your dog  grin grin grin grin

But those banker chics in 9ja are sooo haughty, I laughed when this one turned her nose at me, and her face fell when I turned to the banker next to me and stated my business.

LOL- U look but no touchy  grin grin grin

Are u coming to the reunion?  smiley
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
Dont abuse naija bankers cos I used to be one of them. Later I became a consultant and I still have it for em Zenith Chics

Reunion, I thot it was just abeke, ayetty, plat and Jaquan having a UNION.

In Nigeria you cant use your cell phone except at GTB
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

Na wetin? Barely? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I've been flirting with a small boy.
Yay!!! Abeg, I dont want the cops after me o.

Lol shuuutttt up, Naija chix are not so bad. Just find the less dramatic ones and you wont get hypertension lol
So dayo is a Kard now? Dude must be rich. . . . I just found my husband to be

We keep round and round in circles with this small boy talk sha undecided
I've told you times without numbers, come into my bedroom, we'll find out if the Lil Boy is indeed small wink grin

Btw, The Kardashian thingy was in reference to the size of his Booty(J.Lo has got nothing on him grin cheesy cheesy)
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

We keep round and round in circles with this small boy talk sha undecided
I've told you times without numbers, come into my bedroom, we'll find out if the Lil Boy is indeed small wink grin

Btw, The Kardashian thingy was in reference to the size of his Booty(J.Lo has got nothing on him grin cheesy cheesy)
lol so dayo has big booty?

Even more delicious grin cheesy grin
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

lol so dayo has big booty?

Even more delicious grin cheesy grin
Well, According to J.Lother, Dayokardashian's Booty has no rival shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
Oti maa n jelos bobo yen ju. ah ahn, idi okurin lo tun lo n wo.
Oro e ti su mi, ti mo rope emi ati e le . . . nvm embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: "whit Woman" by platinumnk(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont abuse naija bankers cos I used to be one of them. Later I became a consultant and I still have it for em Zenith Chics

Reunion, I thot it was just abeke, ayetty, plat and Jaquan having a UNION.

In Nigeria you cant use your cell phone except at GTB
ahemmm - thats the after party  grin heheheheh u can come if u want to
Davids Coming  grin cheesy

Haba- male bankers are nice- they were cool and gave us water when we came in,  but those females?
gosh on their laptops like I dont have the same brand at home?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Female Bankers . .  only another banker could handle them oo, except me I one of the nice ones  grin

and u go to nyc all the time, you should come na smiley
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

Oti maa n jelos bobo yen ju. ah ahn, idi okurin lo tun lo n wo.
Oro e ti su mi, ti mo rope emi ati e le . . . nvm embarassed lipsrsealed
Jealous Indeed cheesy cheesy grin
Abeg oo I don't roll that way, Delta Boys are 100% straight cool
Besides, you are better off being caught in Gang war cross fire than Interrupting the party of J.Lother,Edoyansh and Dayokardashian grin
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Jealous Indeed cheesy cheesy grin
Abeg oo I don't roll that way, Delta Boys are 100% straight cool
Besides, you are better off being caught in Gang war cross fire than Interrupting the triple sin of J.Lother,Edoyansh and Dayokardashian grin
As you mess pesin name up. . . . grin cheesy grin
ti ti e n ko? Chic2Dccik lol tongue

Wo, ma ba e soro later. Oda bo smiley
Re: "whit Woman" by chic2pimp(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
FL Gators:

As you mess pesin name up. . . . grin cheesy grin
ti ti e n ko? Chic2Dccik lol tongue

Wo, ma ba e soro later. Oda bo smiley
Well you know how we do right wink kiss
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Well you know how we do right wink kiss
Abeg, get back online jor. A need a dwarf to boss around tongue
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2010
i even forgot what we were initially discussin!!
Re: "whit Woman" by SEFAGO(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2010
LOL, naija people cannot spell

As for some jealous naija girls claiming that black men date ugly white women its quite hilarious. You should see rich Nigerian boys and the girls they date lol. It just depends on your social class. White girls would date anything from experience- you guys seem to put them n a high pedestal. However there are some who hook-up randomly and some who get to know you first. The problem is that lots of naija guys just wanna hook up without knowing much about you.

However what I hate is when black girls dey vex if they see you with a non-black girl. Some of these girls would ignore you- then stare you down when you are talking to a non-black girl.

Actually where I am though, I see way more white guy- black female coupling and I have to say it is cute. I dont usually stare at them because I know they are self conscious.
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2010
SOMETHING FUNNY, DECIDED TO DROP IT HERE, NOTHING SERIOUS, JUST LAUGH IT OFF grin grin

Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
Whit? lol.

@Laloboi LMFAO! So im laughing @ the pix and then i peep the "names" of the files "green card & green card 2"! YOU ARE SOOOO WRONGGGGG!  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: "whit Woman" by zionmmv: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2011
Oh those pictures?That's Chinedu Prince of Igboland with his German wife Ivonne.That picture was taken in 2001 in Hamburg.No be small thing, na hustling all the way, grin But I hear say the babe show the guy pepper, Dude became macho as a result of 24hrs work in this babe, Ife umu nwanyi na - eme,
Re: "whit Woman" by queensmith: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2011
aww i miss the old nl!!!
Re: "whit Woman" by 677ano(m): 2:42am On Jan 18, 2011
Nigerian men and their generalisation of white women. It is those Naija men that need resident papers you find with trashy white women.

Upwardly mobile professional Naija men date educated professional white women and they are not cheap. Naija men has shown severally in this forum that their women are

cheap slut for the taking as long as you have Naira in your pocket or if they perceive you have money
Re: "whit Woman" by Osama10(m): 2:52am On Jan 18, 2011
677ano:

Nigerian men and their generalisation of white women. It is those Naija men that need resident papers you find with trashy white women.
Upwardly mobile professional Naija men date educated professional white women and they are not cheap. Naija men has shown severally in this forum that their women are

cheap slut for the taking as long as you have Naira in your pocket or if they perceive you have money

True that.
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
Uhmm. I don't know who told you that lie but I have seen MANY AFRICAN MEN with white women who wouldn't be classified as "Upscale white women". Most upscale white women in USA would not settle for anything less and the MALE regardless of where he come from must have MONEY AND GOLD.

No offense.

Most of these white women that African men either married to or marrying are OLD/Divorced and Young/Pliant. The "upscale white women" that are married to African men are slim in comparison. Let keep it real people.
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
And you also know the white men that marry black women are the deformed, disabled extremely poor trailer trash who cant nail someone of their own race

RIGHT?
Re: "whit Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
LMAO!  White men marrying black women?  Really?  Buahahahahahhaah!  That funny! I almost said black women are not THAT INTERESTED in white men but then I forgot where I was at.

Queensmith love her some WHITE MEN ain't that right girl? You better not be deformed and disabled!

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA! cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO! White men marrying black women? Really? Buahahahahahhaah! That funny! I almost said black women are not THAT INTERESTED in white men but then I forgot where I was at.

Queensmith love her some WHITE MEN ain't that right girl? You better not be deformed and disabled!

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA! cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin

Or would you say White men are not that interested in Black women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? / Ghana Big Booty Wahala / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.